Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saren Lautrec (Again!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Saren Lautrec (Again!) Empty
PostSubject: Saren Lautrec (Again!)   Saren Lautrec (Again!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 12:23 am

Let me preface this by saying that I am Azathoth. I cannot recover my account password because the email connected to the account is locked. Some dude hijacked it or something, I dont know. Anyway, this is Saren again. Just so I can use him on this account. Thanks for your consideration. ; )

Saren Lautrec (Again!) VWedm2g
Name: Lautrec, Saren

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: Saren takes the form of a rapier with a dagger attached to the bottom. Both blades are colored with a dirty silver, giving a worn appearence. This form takes some getting use to, as one could stab themself with the dagger if they weren't careful. There's engraving across the blade, with the letters just being random symbols and runes. Saren himself doesn't even know what they mean. This unique type of weapon can be used as a normal thrusting rapier, or even may be used as a slashing weapon, as the dagger adds to the "moveset". When resonating, he can use the electricity within him in his weapon form, discharing it from the dagger side of his form. The range is actually quite short, but when it hits, it stings. A lot.
Saren Lautrec (Again!) Rakuyo

Love Interest: Not yet. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance: Saren Comes in at 5'6 height, and weighs about 110 pounds. Pretty pale, too. Yes, it's sickly. He knows. He also has black, short, shaggy, unkempt hair. He's very pale and skinny, which almost makes him look weak. Of course, he hides his strength in his electricity, even though it doesn't give that much of a benefit. He almost always wear a black long coat with a hood, which he uses to hide his face when anxious or scared. He also wears a normal gray jacket with black lines on the sides, though this is used in warmer weather. Finally, he wears an eye patch due to an injury at a young age, and has a dark blue eye. (More face details to be shown with faceclaim, coming soon.)

Personality: Saren is very introverted, but proves to be a little more open when you get to know him. Of course, being open isn't always a good thing, as he's a little bit of a dick. But hey, an asshole can be a lovable little plaything, right? Being introverted, you can expect him to not be too good at making friends, or even talking to people at all, for that matter. He's quite cynical too, always being a pessimist in most situation, but can also prove to discard this trait in favor of being a little more hopeful in a very dire situation. When you get to know him, as stated before, he's a sarcastic, snide, and often times a little comedic (on purpose).

Lastly, when he's around someone he's attracted to, or someone who makes advances towards him, he'll basically break down. He has a VERY deep fear of woman, even though he's attracted to them, and basically tries his best to stay out of their way, lest his mental state dies a little inside. When in a relationship, or has a significant interest in someone, (which is very rare, considering he's never been in one in the first place), he'll be very submissive, and almost act like a pet. Not a literal one, of course. Not into that furry stuff, man. He's also very easy to manipulate in this state, though he must have a profound interest in the person.

History: Saren was born to an electric-based eel witch and a weapon, who were partners in secret, and, as you can guess, they followed the cliche and fell in love. The mother was cast out from the witch's council, as she had fallen for a student of the DWMA. The father, however, had hidden his relationship in secret, and even managed to keep the mother in secret, as she had almost mastered soul protect, and, in the few cases she WAS found out, the father had convinced (or bribed) the person who found out. Eventually, they had a child who was our one and only Saren. Having a relatively normal upbringing, with the exception that he had inherited his mother's electricity element, which was explained to the school as being just a 'random chance power', which, as you could imagine, was not believed. They were found out, bu strangely, the witch was let go - on one condition. She prove herself to the DWMA by killing a problematic Demon Blade with her partner. Saren, at this time, was just a little boy, so he had no idea what was going on, and thought his parents were just going on a vacation.

Unfortunately, they never came back. Because of this, Saren grew up alone, explaining his introverted personality and fear of social interactions. He also grew a strong hate for dark weapons and demon blades, for obvious reasons. Now, he still goes to the DWMA, trying to become somewhat powerful enough to be significant.

Soul Count: N/A

Miscellaneous:
-Has a deep fear of women.
-Loves seafood.
-LOVES squids.
-Inherited the ability to discharge electricity from his body, but can't be autonomous.
-Had a run-in with a kishin egg when on a mission, and had his eye ripped out.
-An explanation for having anxiety towards woman is that he didn't ever quite get to interact with his mother that much, as she was in hiding most of the time, and he had to spend time alone. Of course, his father could talk to him more.
-Self conscious to turn into a weapon most of the time, as he's shirtless in the reflection of the blade. Takes some convincing.
Have you read the rules?:
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await." That's pretty edgy!

Last edited by Korvax on August 12th 2016, 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Saren Lautrec (Again!)   Saren Lautrec (Again!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 7:02 am

Heyo just a few things. Could you add a bit of length to the weapon form section, get rid of the "[/b]" at the bottom of the character sheet and add the "have you read the rules" section. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saren Lautrec (Again!)   Saren Lautrec (Again!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 9:31 am

Copying and pasting doesn't always work so well. Fixed the problems you have addressed.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Saren Lautrec (Again!)   Saren Lautrec (Again!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 9:58 am

I see no issues!

Saren Lautrec (Again!) Serp_a14
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Saren Lautrec (Again!)   Saren Lautrec (Again!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 1:16 pm

I do have a problem... you mentioned "Again" as a tag so I looked up the character name... may I ask why you've reposted an already accepted character, from another username?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Saren Lautrec (Again!)   Saren Lautrec (Again!) I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2016, 4:49 pm

Please PM me what the email was that was associated with your previous account, to verify identity :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saren Lautrec (Again!)   Saren Lautrec (Again!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saren Lautrec (Again!)
Page 1 of 1