Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex Montgomery (Up for Adoption)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Alex Montgomery - Alex Montgomery (Up for Adoption) Empty
PostSubject: Alex Montgomery (Up for Adoption)   Alex Montgomery - Alex Montgomery (Up for Adoption) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 10:04 pm

Alex Montgomery - Alex Montgomery (Up for Adoption) 8e9be631125496398423522d0a724cb6
(without the glasses)
Name Montgomery, Alex

Gender/Sex: Male  
Birthday:August 27th
Weapon: none

Love Interest:none at the moment

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Bisexual

Appearance: Alex is a skinny teenager, with pale skin and a rather frail look overall. His chin is rounded and soft, making him look rather boyish despite his age. In his ears, there are small gages that pull his ears down lightly. His hair is a blended ombre blue with the side shaved, making it fluffy no matter how much the teenager tries to flatten it. They are a size two. He has small hands, and overall is a small guy. He weighs a hundred pounds and stands at a meager five foot two. The teenager has a soft flush to his cheeks, almost as if he is blushing.

Personality: Alex is an upbeat, bubbly kind of guy. Once he gets talking, then there's no stopping him. A stream of words comes out, and he typically has to be interrupted before he shuts his mouth. He can't be given much sugar, and if he does get it he becomes highly hyper and tends to exhibit signs of his underlying ADHD. He typically will jump subjects when not given sugar, but when he has been given sugar then it kicks into overdrive. He isn't afraid to speak his mind, and will openly say what he feels to just about anyone. He smiles a lot, sometimes to hide the pain he feels.  

History: Alex grew up in a long line of weapons with a mom, dad, and a little sister. His little sister's name is Vivianne. His mother's name is Leanne, and his father's name is Joseph. Their life was normal up until one day, when Alex was in high school. The boy was often bullied and called horrible things like "faggot." He was taking notes in social studies class, bored to death when all of the sudden the tornado siren started to go off. Unfortunately, the school was built in the late eighteen hundreds. That met that there was no basement, and the foundation was weak. The students rushed into the hallway just as the tornado hit. Many people were killed on impact, including Alex's only friend named Michael. The blue haired teen had managed to duck just in time, being hit with a heavy brick. He passed out as soon as he was hit, and was out cold the entire time the tornado passed through.
When he came to, Alex was in the hospital surrounded by beeping machines. He discovered that he had a bad concussion, and had been thrown against a wall that had promtptly collapsed on top of him. He broke his leg in three places, and slipped a disk in his back. This put the teenager out of commision for several months. Once Alex finally got out of the hospital, he was bound to a wheelchair for another month. Within this time, Alex became severely depressed, and had to be admitted to a mental hospital for another two weeks. Once he was finally back home (almost a full year), he snuck out of the house and started to walk a little bit, and then started to try to see if he was a weapon. One time Vivianne followed him out, discovering what he was doing. She suggested that he try to see if he were a meister, and so she transformed. Alex stood up on his wobbly legs, picking up his sister. Alex promptly felt a surge of energy, and that was when he realized he was a meister. They told their parents, and that was when he was shipped off to the DWMA.
Miscellaneous: Alex's soul is a glittering navy blue. Vivianne goes to the DWMA as well, but the two don't speak much.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me,overwhelming ebils await .3.  "

Last edited by aflairforfandoms on December 27th 2017, 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alex Montgomery (Up for Adoption)   Alex Montgomery - Alex Montgomery (Up for Adoption) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 7:53 pm

Alex Montgomery - Alex Montgomery (Up for Adoption) AQc75m2
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Alex Montgomery (Up for Adoption)   Alex Montgomery - Alex Montgomery (Up for Adoption) I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2016, 9:54 am

Alex Montgomery - Alex Montgomery (Up for Adoption) SuBGn35

Flair,

Please do a quick run-through to correct his formatting and all is otherwise good :)

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag (Dropped) to the CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Montgomery (Up for Adoption)   Alex Montgomery - Alex Montgomery (Up for Adoption) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex Montgomery (Up for Adoption)
Page 1 of 1