Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cielo Roberti

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cielo Roberti Empty
PostSubject: Cielo Roberti   Cielo Roberti I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2016, 8:38 pm

Cielo Roberti Red_haired_girl_by_juuri_no_sekai-d5w3n4r

Name: Cielo Roberti

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form:When Transforming into her weapon form, Cielo becomes a beautiful Rapier. Cielo Roberti SH2206-1000
The silver plated sword decorated with various gems on the hilt is well known for its beauty. The Rapier is known to pierce though layers upon layers of armor, the sharp blade never dulling. Along the blade there are small designs carved into the blade that resemble waves, this detail on the bade can only be seen at certain angles due to the shape and size of the blade. This blade needs speed, patience and accuracy to wield which is why Cielo struggles to find a meister.

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Heterosexual

Appearance: Cielo is a 5ft3 regal looking girl. She has olive skin, blue eyes and dyed red hair. Cielo has a small frame which is built mainly for evading any oncoming danger, what she lacks in body strength she makes up for with agility. Cielo can regularly been seen with her medium hair tied up in either a ponytail or a bun, she rarely lets her hair fall naturally. Her everyday outfit includes; black shorts, thigh high socks which cover her birthmark on her left thigh, brown combat boots, a stripy tank top which changes colour regularly and her black leather jacket.

Personality: When people first meet Cielo they have the impression that she is confident and cold. The truth is far from that, Cielo is extremely shy in large groups of people or when meeting people for the first time when without what she calls a 'safe base' with her at that time. This 'safe base' usually includes people that she has grown comfortable with and people that she trusts. If she is alone she will do her best to pretend to be confident around people, this causes people to think that she is cold due to her acting overly rude as a defense mechanism.

Once she is comfortable with someone, Cielo becomes extremely attached and clingy to people. Her close friends believe she acts younger than her age when she is comfortable, however she can be serious and mature when the situation presents itself. Although she is inexperienced in many social fields of life, Cielo loves to give advice and counsel to her close friends on many topics such as friendships and relationships. However on the latter she is very dense due to her lack of social exposure.

History: The Roberti family is a well known and respected family in Italy. Her mother Amelia was British and her father Marco was Italian. Her parents met through a business trip, Amelia's business had to form connections with Italian business at the time, this unfortunately meant that Amelia would be staying in Italy for the foreseeable future. Long story short, it was an office romance between Marco and Amelia. Cielo was brought up in a loving home, her mother took over as a housewife which explains why Cielo has a British accent as Cielo had been exposed to her mother more regularly than her father who ran the business. Due to the importance of the Roberti family,Cielo was isolated from many social experiences, like attending a public school. This effected her negatively as she became more and more reliant on the confidence of others than of her own. On Cielo's 14th birthday, she was playing on her newly bought trampoline, a gift from her Aunt, Cielo jumped too high and panicked, her left leg transformed into a beautiful and delicate blade which proceeded to slice through the netting. Her parents came running panicked when they heard her scream. After that incident, Marco and Amelia decided it was best to explain, the best they could of the situation. The Roberti family had a secret, generations ago the family was filled with weapons upon weapons, over time this ability lay dormant. However it seems that this ability was active in Cielo. Marco gave Cielo access to the family library which contained many books on transformation and the importance that comes with this ability.

After 4 years, Marco and Amelia sent their daughter off to the DWMA in hopes of her completing her role in life as one of deaths weapons. Cielo's main goal is to prove to her family and to herself that she is capable and worthy of the opportunity that has been given to her by the gods.

Soul Count: 0/100

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me. Overwhelming power and madness await."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

Cielo Roberti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cielo Roberti   Cielo Roberti I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2016, 9:38 pm

Weapon form is a little short, but I'll let it slide. I love her! Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Cielo Roberti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cielo Roberti   Cielo Roberti I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2016, 9:38 pm

Ahh sorry, but thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cielo Roberti Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cielo Roberti   Cielo Roberti I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cielo Roberti
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: