Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:29 pm

August spread his lips to allow her tongue entrance, fully at east with playing the subservient one as she let her tongue have free reign of his mouth. His hand moved a little bit faster over her core, his thumb finding her clit when he felt her draw in a breath from his mouth and rubbing the tender bundle of nerves.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:32 pm

The gasp that followed was tipped with a moaned scream, and she had him pinned to the bunk once more, panting over top of him as her body trembled, desperate for release. Her eyes seemed almost glazed over as they looked at him, trying to catch her breath but almost unwilling to. She felt like she was dripping, so high on his touch, drunk on his love, and desperate for more. "Please," she whispered, her occupied hand moving, still, pace picking up, core grinding against his hand. "Please..." she sounded almost pitiful, looking at him like he was her only escape.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:46 pm

August leaned up, kissing her passionately, pulling away and watching as a string of saliva kept them linked. "Tell me what you need... I don't know..." He murmured softly. That wasn't entirely inaccurate. He had an idea of what she wanted, but whether she wanted his hand or him he wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:50 pm

Whining rather loudly for her, she ground her hips against him harder, whimpering, wanting more contact. Her other hand had yet to stop, thumb teasing the tip in easy circles before her hand pumped along him once more. She would take what he would give, but wanted to make the encounter last as long as possible.

The time he had set on his phone pinged in the back of her mind, and some secret part of her laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:51 pm

"V-Van..." He murmured softly, his hand still stroking in her heat. "I-I think... T-Think I'm g-getting close..." He murmured, holding her tighter.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:55 pm

Her focus was on him heavily, now, and she thought, biting her lip. "Remember I'm a contortionist," she whispered, seconds before making two very sudden movements. The first, she pressed his fingers into hers, moaning; the second caused the moan to reverberate through his member, her lips wrapped around him as she bobbed her head, sucking him off.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:04 pm

August was at a loss for the few moments of normal thought he had left, his fingers enveloped in warm, wet silk and his length feeling much the same. His fingers slowly moved in and out of her, his inexperience obvious, before he let out a long, low moan, spilling his load inside of Vanja's mouth.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:06 pm

She took to him easily, easing him down from his high as she relaxed her moth against him. Lifting her head when she was sure she'd licked the remainder off of him, she swallowed, straightening. Guiding his fingers, now, she leaned over him once more, though her head was ducked by his shoulder, moan after moan resounding as she made him continue, not quite off, and nowhere near ready to stop, regardless.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:09 pm

August slowly got into a rhythm, his fingers pumping in and out and in and out at an ever increasing pace. Once he grew used to moving his fingers like that, he arched his thumb, pressing down on her clit again and rubbing it in small circles, hoping she would enjoy that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:11 pm

The gasp that escaped her seemed to not wholly do so, catching in her throat as her head tilted back. Moaning loudly, she found his name gracing her lips, falling forth as the moans grew louder, breathes quicker as her speech narrowed to his name alone. Her warmth tightened around him, until finally she seemed not to handle anymore, crying out and falling more heavily against him, gasping as she eased herself back into reason. Looking to him, she smirked crookedly, lazily, releasing his hand, letting him do with it what he wished.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:21 pm

August pulled his hand away from her so that she didn't have to feel its wetness, wrapping his free arm around her and holding her close. He brought his hand up to his nose, sniffing a little, and then licking his fingers clean. She had an interesting taste, not something he could recall ever tasting before, but it he didn't dislike it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:22 pm

The smirk eased onto her face slowly, the taunting one he was all too familiar with, as she noticed his actions. "Having fun there?" she asked, almost curious but still nonetheless taunting. As she spoke, she rubbed herself against him, teasing though she doubted he could go again.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:26 pm

August let out a small moan as he felt her rub against his length. He sighed softly, running his clean hand through her hair and down her back. "You're not done, are you?" He asked, a somewhat knowing smirk coming across his lips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:28 pm

Vanja raised a brow at him in challenge, saying nothing as her eyes danced before him, hips continuing to rub against his own, feeling his leg taunt against her slit.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:35 pm

August gave something of a resigned sigh, smiling down at her and then kissing her forehead gently. "Alright...alright..." He murmured, his length already starting to go erect once again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:37 pm

Vanja laughed, nuzzling against his neck as she continued to tease him, moving to sit up on him, smirking down. "Catching on to what you're doing?" She asked, both taunting and serious, though at the same time she ran her hands over her body, teasingly toying with her breasts with one hand, the other tracing along her figure.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:40 pm

"A little bit..." He murmured as he reached his hand down, gently cupping her groin and rubbing her slick warmth carefully. "I'm going to have to do a bit of research..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:41 pm

She sighed audibly, eyes fluttering closed at his touch. "Will you, now?" Once again, she startled herself with the sultry edge her voice took on, but she went with it nonetheless. "And how do you intend to start?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:45 pm

"I'm getting some good hand's on research right now... But I think I may have to look up some material when we're back at Death City..." He murmured, his hand continuing to gently grind up into her core. "Van... There's one line left uncrossed..." He murmured softly. He wasn't completely naive. School had taught him the basics of the reproductive cycle, and he knew plenty of people did this for the pleasure of it, despite any and all risks. With how fast everything had gone in just the last hour or so, he didn't know how far she'd want to go, and it was time to find out.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:47 pm

"One?" She teased, recognizing his naivety to the sheer complexity of it all, moving his hand away as she leaned back down, hands braced besides him as she met his gaze. "If there's a question there, hotshot, then ask it."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:48 pm

"Do you...want to...e-engage in sex with me?" He asked, struggling to find the right words to ask that question, and almost certainly falling flat on his face in doing so.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:49 pm

Tenderly, she pressed her lips back to his, kissing him gently before meeting his gaze once more. "Is that what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:52 pm

August let out a soft laugh, looking away from her for a moment before he pressed his lips to hers, pulling away and whispering. "I won't make a move without you..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:54 pm

She raised a brow, catching the sort of quipp and rolling her eyes in response. Snaking her legs around his, she flipped them both once more, staring up at him and smiling, "You set the pace," she whispered, hand cupping his cheek, though her body was trembling, already flushing yet again.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:59 pm

August leaned his hand into her touch, giving a small nod and slowly aligning his now erect length with her core. He pushed forward slowly, delicately, not wanting to be too rough on her. He leaned down at the same time he entered her, his lips pressing to hers in a passionate, and yet tender and loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next