Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:13 pm

Vanja saw, more than felt, the red begin to flicker in her weapon's glow, wavering like a candle under the stress of a breeze. Staring at it for a moment, eyes seeming haunted but not possessed, she extended her soul threads out, forcing herself to keep her mind wholly in the moment. "Do you feel any...?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:17 pm

"No... I don't feel anything." He said softly, slowly moving to be back to back with her. He pursed his lips, left arm moving up in front of him, a guarded stance. "This didn't feel right to begin with, but now..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:18 pm

A flair up in her glow caused her to stiffen, and she pressed her back flat against him. Swallowing hard, she forced the blue back into the sheen of her blade, watching and waiting. "One dark day, in the middle of the night..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:37 pm

August pursed his lips in thought, before looking down. Despite all the fog, the dead leaves and grass looked dry. He turned, and looked at Vanja. "Van... Get ready to run back to the bunker." He said, while the prongs of his sword slowly pulled back into the dragon's maw, the flames burning brighter and brighter by the moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:39 pm

"Anywhere you go, I follow." She asserted, kneeling slightly as she observed the area around them. Something certainly seemed very off about this particular area. Maybe they should find the path the other pair had taken, but figuring out where that was would be a challenge in and of itself.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:52 pm

"Don't worry... I'll be running too." He said softly, as the flames in the dragon's maw began to burn brighter. In an explosion of flames, he spewed the flames at the ground, burning fallen leaves and dead trees like kindling wood, starting a conflagration.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 2:01 pm

Oh shit. Vanja thought, taking off like a bullet ahead of him, knowing better than to be anywhere near the flames. Blade at the ready, she kept her senses focused on the path ahead. With any luck, the forest was far enough away that it wouldn't catch fire to anything... necessary.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 2:23 pm

August finished lighting the forest on fire, admiring his handiwork for only a moment before running after her, sprinting to catch up with her and make it to the bunker as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 2:47 pm

Blade out and read, Vanja sped back into the building, shoving the rug away entirely before opening the hatch. Leaping inside, she immediately made her way to the crank-powered flashlight, spinning the handle to energize it.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 3:06 pm

August was a few moments behind her, dropping down and sliding into the hole, grabbing the door and pulling it closed. He hurried down the ladder, dropping the last few feet and sighing softly. "That...may not have been my best idea..." He murmured, looking down at the dim flames licking at the dragon's maw.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 3:10 pm

Vanja shrugged, using the now-powered flashlight to scan the room as she checked to see if anything had been touched since they left. "It's effective, however dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 3:11 pm

August just gave a small nod, before sitting on the edge of the bed they had share the night before, carefully collecting the blankets with his right hand, and then shifting his left back to normal. He started shivering violently, immediately cocooning himself in the blankets, balling up and squeezing his eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 3:13 pm

Vanja moved over swiftly, nudging herself under the blankets with him, seated in his lap sideways. Her eyes never once left the hatch, however, unwilling as she was to run the risk of them getting cornered, helpless.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 3:17 pm

August enveloped her in the blankets he had wrapped himself in, holding her tight, letting out a soft sound of relief that, even though they were still clothed, they were able to exchange at least some of their body heat.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 3:19 pm

"Enjoying yourself, there?" She teased, eyes not moving away from their position. Thank Death that the bunked was metal and concrete, or the flames could run the risk of burning them alive, should they reach the Hall.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 3:25 pm

"Y-You're h-h-hilarious..." He murmured softly, holding her perhaps a little tightly. His touch was ice, his fingers paler than normal as blood rushed away from his extremities to keep his core warm. He slowly closed his eyes, growing sleepier by the moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 3:27 pm

She glanced at him, glaring soon. "Oh, no, you don't." she asserted, swiftly moving away from him to drag the grill closer. Having done so, she turned it on, letting the heat warm them more immediately. Making her way to the hatch, she unlocked it, forcing a leg from one of the other beds into the spaces that would lock the door into place.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 3:30 pm

His eyes slowly opened as he felt her leave, looking up at her curiously. "W-What?" He murmured, eyes drooping once more as he started to drift off again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 3:32 pm

With a space to vent the air, and the grill literally fired up, she returned to his side, forcing him to tuck his feet under him before holding his hands closer to the grill. "Take the heat," she directed, ignoring her own chills in the process.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 3:36 pm

August gave a small nod, warming his hands over the grill. "W-What...Wh-What if s-s-something gets i-in?" He asked, looking up at her with concern. He was in no shape to fight, not after setting the forest ablaze.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 3:37 pm

"I'm a crystal katana." She said, brow raising, "that can separate itself into pieces. I can have us covered."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 3:43 pm

"R-Right..." He murmured softly, slowly shifting both of his hands into the dragon's maw part of his weapon and having them bite at the flame, slowly rekindling their own power.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 3:44 pm

"Doubting me?" She teased, though she was huddled closer to him, now, eyes staring, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 3:48 pm

"N-No." He said softly, slowly shifting his hands back to normal once he started feeling his feet again. "You look c-cold... Come here." He said softly, stripping out of his jacket and shirt and opening the blankets for her to join him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 3:52 pm

Vanja looked to him hesitantly, sliding her jacket off and moving closer, the rest of her clothes too thin to be much help one way or the other. She obeyed him silently, though she disconnected her bladed arm, having it float nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]   The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lure Defeated (Part 2, Private, Xald and Lani) (Rated M) [FINISHED]
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next