Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death and a Strawberry [Open | M- Death, Gore, Adult Themes]: Can you blame it on the weather?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Death and a Strawberry [Open | M- Death, Gore, Adult Themes]: Can you blame it on the weather?  Empty
PostSubject: Death and a Strawberry [Open | M- Death, Gore, Adult Themes]: Can you blame it on the weather?    Death and a Strawberry [Open | M- Death, Gore, Adult Themes]: Can you blame it on the weather?  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2016, 8:16 pm

.     Click, Click, Click

Haney pulled the hammer of the gun back with his thumb as he pressed the barrel to the forehead of the man kneeling before him. The man who he had beaten into submission in the middle of the street. "Wow. It really has to suck to be you. You really thought that you got away with it. Scumbag." A smile spread across the madman's face. The man in front of him was responsible for crimes that Haney honestly didn't care about, but it reminded him of who he used to be, and that was nice. The midnight rain poured down on the criminal's face as he defiantly looked up at Haney. He opened his mouth to say something that probably be annoying, so Haney fired the gun releasing the man's gray matter onto the cold tar. "Oops. My finger slipped. Sorry." Haney plucked the pleasant, blue soul out of the air and happily consumed it.

A lady that the man was assaulting when Haney arrived was lying on the ground. Her clothes were still disheveled, so Haney was hesitant to approach her. It would be bad for his name if people thought he was a sex offender. He was just a murderer, not something as gross as that. "Hey. Hey lady wake up." He looked around for someone to throw the auburn hair woman at. He pulled out his phone dialed 911. "Heelpp... A monster came and did some stuff. Help." He monotonely pretended to panic, and the emergency responder picked up on it.

"Sir. This is an emergency line, prank calls are punishable by law," the man on the other side of the line said, delivering the line with gallons of attitude.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Death and a Strawberry [Open | M- Death, Gore, Adult Themes]: Can you blame it on the weather?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death and a Strawberry [Open | M- Death, Gore, Adult Themes]: Can you blame it on the weather?    Death and a Strawberry [Open | M- Death, Gore, Adult Themes]: Can you blame it on the weather?  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2016, 10:53 pm

Decca was hurrying to find any shelterd area that could shield him from the unrelenting, freezing rain, scurrying along the sidewalk and using his only protection from the downpour, his jacket. The cotton haired weapon was busy thinking about where he was going to sleep that night that the gun shot startled him even more so than it would've if he was more in touch with his surroundings, What could that be about, the scrawny dark weapon thought. Normally, the weasley being would obey his inner instincts and avoid conflict that didn't involve him, but a gun shot could mean a dead body, and Decca enjoyed seeing the blood of other splattered on the ground, the mere thought of it made him shudder, putting a sick smile on his face, so off the young man went to see what was going on.

It didn't take long for Decca to find the scene; one body, a nearly naked lady, and guy with a gun hovering around the two, very shady situation indeed. Decca was curious, but wary at the same time, Perhaps if I stay still, the heavy rain might make it hard for the guy to see me, He thought, standing and staring at the scene with a small, innocent smile on his face, almost like a child watching ducks swim in a pond or watching puppies play, as if it were normal.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Death and a Strawberry [Open | M- Death, Gore, Adult Themes]: Can you blame it on the weather?    Death and a Strawberry [Open | M- Death, Gore, Adult Themes]: Can you blame it on the weather?  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2016, 11:50 pm

. (sleepy post is short. I'm honestly not really positive how I imagined this going once others joined.)
     Haney, partially because of the current conditions, failed to notice the suspicious weapon snooping in on him as he holstered his gun and threw his coat over her. It was a long, awkward process that the kishin egg seemed to rue, but he arduously lifted the unwieldy corpse like body of the shivering woman over his shoulder. "What am I doing? Hey lady if you wake up I won't eat your soul." He shook her hoping for a response, but it seemed like the shock had her out cold. "Whatever." The one armed man struggled to balance the woman on his shoulder at first, but once he got her comfortably on, he seemed to no longer be encumbered. He looked around once more for someone to pawn her off to before he began trekking down the street towards a bar of ne'er-do-wells.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Death and a Strawberry [Open | M- Death, Gore, Adult Themes]: Can you blame it on the weather?    Death and a Strawberry [Open | M- Death, Gore, Adult Themes]: Can you blame it on the weather?  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2016, 6:47 pm

Decca grinned and shuddered a bit, Was I imagining that, or did he mention eating that woman's soul?, he thought, feeling a bit giddy, so the man was a kishin egg, cool! Decca started to trail after Haney when he picked up the woman and started walking off, Maybe if I ask, he'll give her to me? I'd enjoy a bit of fun, despite the harsh weathe- "ACHOO!!" Decca suddenly sneezed loudly. Decca then covered his nose, sniffling a bit, Darn it! This cold rain isn't good for me.., the dark weapon thought as he continued walking.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Death and a Strawberry [Open | M- Death, Gore, Adult Themes]: Can you blame it on the weather?    Death and a Strawberry [Open | M- Death, Gore, Adult Themes]: Can you blame it on the weather?  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2016, 5:12 pm

"Huh?" The kishin egg quickly turned to face the noise that was made, he layed the woman down on the ground to free up his hand in case it was a student from his alma mater. "Hey! You mind helping me carry this woman? I could really use the hand." Haney waved his only visible arm as he asked for help. If he had another hand it must have been hidden well beneath some of his clothing. He seemed rather approachable, for a guy that just threatened to consume someone's soul that is.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Death and a Strawberry [Open | M- Death, Gore, Adult Themes]: Can you blame it on the weather?    Death and a Strawberry [Open | M- Death, Gore, Adult Themes]: Can you blame it on the weather?  I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2016, 5:43 pm

Decca froze a bit when Haney asked for help with the woman, was he talking to him? After looking around to confirm that it awe in fact Decca that the kishin egg was talking to, the young dark weapon sped up his pace to go and help the man. When closer, it'd be easier for Haney to see how scrawny Decca actually was, but of course, it wasn't going to stop Decca from ehelping, though he did intend to suggest a different way of lightening up his load. "So.." the cotton haired young man began "Did you need help getting rid of the body or something?" He asked, though a bit cheekily to make sure it sounded like a joke just in case Haney would take the statement as 'I'm a threat'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death and a Strawberry [Open | M- Death, Gore, Adult Themes]: Can you blame it on the weather?    Death and a Strawberry [Open | M- Death, Gore, Adult Themes]: Can you blame it on the weather?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death and a Strawberry [Open | M- Death, Gore, Adult Themes]: Can you blame it on the weather?
Page 1 of 1