Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 8:36 pm

The bells in the academy rang out, releasing students for their lunch hour. The majority of the DWMA's students flooded towards the cafeteria, or off campus. Courtney, as always, waited until her classmates had left before standing, brushing off the legs of her suit and grabbing her carrier bag. She made her way not towards the cafeteria, but towards one of the music rooms. She opened the door and turned the lights on, setting her bag down and pulling out her tablet before making her way over to grand piano in the corner. She set her tablet on the built-in music stand, opening an app that recorded music, before cracking her knuckles. She broke into the slow opening of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, the notes echoing through the empty room and out into the hall.

Moonlight Sonata:

Her outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=207342537
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 9:42 pm

Alex was headed off to his favorite burger place for lunch, his stomach growling. To avoid the flood of people that were heading through the main doors he took the back exit. He hummed to himself as he walked, a smile on his face. However, his humming was abruptly brought to a stop when he heard a beautiful tune floating out of one of the music rooms. The teenager slowed his pace and paused outside of the room for a minute, contemplating whether he should enter or not. He elected to enter once Courtney had finished, remaining quiet as she completed it. "You're a really good player," the meister said quietly as not to startle her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 9:52 pm

Courtney's hands froze above the keys, her head turning just a bit. Her eyes scanned him slowly, taking care to note anything special about his appearance and focusing mainly on his hair. She slowly brought her hands up, pulling the cover over the keys, and then resting her keys on top of the cover. "I... Thank you. Apologies. I didn't know someone else wanted to use this room." She said softly, her vocal cadence just a little odd. She finally turned to face him, standing and once again brushing off the legs of her pants, before straightening her suitcoat.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 9:57 pm

Alex glanced around to check that nobody else was in the room before he cracked a grin. "Who,me? Nah, I don't have a single shred of musical talent. You left the door open and I was taking the back exit to lunch so I didn't get flattened with the rush of people." He chuckled lightly, taking a few steps towards Courtney and extending one of his long fingered hands. "My name's Alex,"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 10:02 pm

Courtney looked down at the offered hand for a few moments, contemplating, before she slid hers alongside it, grasping his hand firmly. "Courtney..." She said, looking up at him after a moment of studying their hands.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 10:12 pm

Alex blinked as he watched her examine their hands. "That's a pretty name" he said politely. "What class are you in? EAT or NOT?" he asked as he dropped their grasp. "I'm in the EAT class, a meister. I don't have a weapon though," the teenager started to fiddle with the ends of his t shirt energetically.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 10:29 pm

"EAT. Weapon. Exo-suit." She said softly, watching as his hand fell away from hers. She held her hand in the air for a moment, looking at the hand like she had never seen her own before, before slowly dropping it. She wiped fidgeted slightly, hands coming up to the buttons of her suit coat and undoing them, only to button them once again not a moment later.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 10:40 pm

Alex immediately picked up that she was shy, and he grinned at her even wider. "Aw, come on. Don't be shy. That's no fun!" he looked over to Courtney's stuff and then back to her. "You wanna go grab lunch with me? You're really pretty and super cool I bet," The meister rocked back on his heels, suddenly feeling a bit uncertain about asking her to lunch immediately. He could tell she was feeling awkward, and the last thing he wanted to do was make that worse.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 10:44 pm

Courtney blushed at his comment about her being cute, taking a few moments to process and come to a decision. Slowly, she smiled, looking up at him. "If possible, could we get it to go and come back here?" She asked, while stepping back from him to pick up her bag and her tablet.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 11:02 pm

"Yeah sure! I don't mind," Alex chirped. He was brimming with happiness with the prospect of meeting a new friend. "I was headed to this really great burger place I know around the corner, is that okay?" He asked Courtney before he took a few deep breaths to calm himself. "My apologies. I sometimes get a little bit hyper," The blue haired teen looked down at his feet, seeming uncharacteristically shy.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 11:05 pm

"Burgers... Sounds fine." She said, shifting the positioning of her bag from one shoulder to the other before giving him a small gesture to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 11:16 pm

Alex observed her with an odd look for a moment before he nodded, falling silent as he took the lead. He was quiet the entire way there, sensing that Courtney wasn't much of a talker and trying his best not to babble like he tended to do. The bell rang as he pushed the door open and a blast of cool air fell upon the two. "Hey, Alexis, find yourself a girl who doesn't mind you going for anything that moves?" a boy behind the counter teased with a smirk. Alex rolled his eyes and barely glanced at him. "That's not what being bisexual is, Joseph. Try reading for once, you might learn something,"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 11:20 pm

Courtney pursed her lips just a little, her hand tightening around the strap of her bag. She was silent, for now, waiting to see if this 'Joseph' person would continue to spew his outdated and wholly incorrect beliefs.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 11:33 pm

Joseph and Alex bickered back and forth for a few moments until a waitress came and seated them. Alex kindly pulled out Courtney's chair with a half amused mutter of "Alexis," under his breath before sitting down himself. "I apologize. He tends to mess with me," the meister explained as he glanced in the older boy's direction. "Didn't mean to tell you like this exactly, but yeah.. I'm bisexual," he shrugged as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 11:36 pm

"That's alright... I'm pansexual." She said succinctly, simply shrugging off Alex's admission. She kept a weathered eye on Joseph now that he had assuredly heard her admit her own sexuality, tapping a finger against her thigh to the rhythm of Mozart's requiem.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 11:43 pm

Joseph glanced over and rolled his eyes at her before mouthing "faggot," and going back to washing the counters down. Alex had his back facing the worker, so he had no idea what had just transpired. "Cool," he tapped his own shirt, which read "pride," with a rainbow image of the United States on it. "What do you want to eat? My treat," he offered as he watched her drum her fingers on her thigh
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2016, 11:46 pm

Courtney seemed to sigh softly, pushing herself up and out of her seat. She walked up to Joseph, rolling her shoulders, before both of her arms glowed, transforming from flesh and blood to hollow metal. She grabbed Joseph by his collar, holding him off the ground with apparent ease, simply glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:04 am

Once Courtney got up, Alex was quite startled. "That's the quickest someone's ever left me on a first date," he joked as he turned around, only to see her holding Joseph up with two hollow arms. "Woah, woah! He might be a jerk, but whatever he did can be handled where we won't make a scene!" Alex exclaimed as he rushed over to the two. "Tell her to put me down, Alexis!" Joseph grunted as he started to squirm. Alex glanced up at him with a cheeky smile. "Apologize,"

OOC: I swear I'm going to pass out if I don't sleep soon ok ok night for the second time
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:06 am

"Apologize..." Courtney repeated Alex's ultimatum, her eyes steeled, her free hand already balled into a fist, simply waiting proper provocation to deck him with more force than a normal human would be able to endure.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:09 am

"And promise never to call me Alexis again. Alex. And you know it," Alex threw in. He didn't seem bothered much by the fact he was dangling above the meister, nor did he seem bothered by the fact that Joseph shot back a "no,"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:12 am

Courtney lifted her right arm, aiming her punch. "You have 5 seconds to change your mind. One. Two. Three..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:59 am

ooc: Headcanon that this Joseph is my Joseph xD
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:05 am

Joseph flinched, starting to wiggle. "Okay, okay, fine. I get it! Sorry, I'm sorry, I swear!" He exclaimed. "Tell your girl to lay off of me, Alexis!" He exclaimed. Alex sat a hand on Courtney's shoulder gently. "Don't hurt him," the meister muttered
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:10 am

Courtney looked over at Alex, then up to Joseph. She seemed to think for a few moments, then set him down slowly. Her arms shifted back to normal, and Courtney swayed a little bit, bringing a hand up to rub her temples as the partial transformation sapped her strength.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:13 am

Joseph shoved Courtney out from behind the counter. Alex quickly caught her and led her back to their table, frowning. "He isn't worth the fight, you know," the meister consoled as he looked over to Joseph, who was massaging his throat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)   Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting under Moonlight (Private, Xald and Flair)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next