Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Night goddess (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2016, 9:14 pm

Dante hummed to himself as he was walking around Death City, not much has changed in Death City. The only thing that he was looking forward was to getting enrolled into the DWMA, and maybe tomorrow's game with the children in the town. After some time of walking Dante decided to summon his Personal Guard. "Let's make this quick~..." Dante was preparing some magic so he could at least summon his Guard. Soon he snapped his fingers and a floating cow skull appeared next to Dante. It was two times the size of Dante and it looked like it would weigh 200 lbs. 

Dante started to climb on the cow skull to get on the top of it's head. After awhile of climbing, Dante sat on top of the Guard and gave out a little slight of breath.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2016, 6:20 pm

Grey's blue eyes looked back at yagami's own, and in them was an earnest sense of approval. If anything Grey was glad that she was going to choose her missions wisely. While He didn't mind rushing into things choosing a mission that didn't suit you could prove to be fatal. 

"I expect nothing less," Grey stated completely unaware of the witch floating outside on the skull. 
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2016, 6:28 pm

"Alright. So I'll let you know then?" Yagami fixed her blue eyes on Grey's, also unaware of the witch outside. Her delicate face had become quite neutral, trying not to seem excited again.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2016, 7:33 pm

Dante started to hum some more and commanded the Guard to go the normal route. Dante knew many people in Death City and he knew almost all there was to know about the streets and the people who they live there. Some kids came up to Dante's Guard and started to pet it, both Dante and the Guard were used to this, they have been doing this for more than 200 years. A child asked if they could climb on top of it, Dante approved the child climbing on top of his Guard. When the child was able to get on top of the Guard they sat down next to Dante who smiled at the child.

"Hey, do you want to hear something funny that your father did?" Dante started up a conversation with the child, discussing what their ancestors did and what was funny that they did once. After awhile of talking the child slid off the Guard and Dante continued what he was doing. 200 years taking the same route, 200 years of talking to children, 200 years of doing the same thing over and over again... This was getting boring now...
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2016, 9:06 pm

"That seems satisfactory to me. Until then I guess."

The aspiring chemist walked up to the counter, received a few loafs of bread in exchange for a a bill and a few coins, and left after a brief wave. Shortly after exiting the bakery he paused mortified by the floating skull in the middle of the street... And children were climbing on it. Grey's shadow seemed to ripple with anticipation, but he walked forward as if he was unfazed. 

"Is this Bovinae? What impressive incisors for an animal this size."

Grey had his hand reaching to the cow's incisors, inspecting with the thoroughness of an expert. 
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2016, 12:00 am

Yagami left after a while as well, blinking as she exited into the bright sunlight. She saw the floating skull and nearly choked. What was a witch doing here? She walked up, her long and rather messy ponytail swishing from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2016, 2:00 am

Dante noticed that someone was touching the Guard with hands of an expert, this gave Dante a flick in his mind and he decided to jump off his Guard. "Do you like him? He has been one of my good friends for over 200 years." Dante gave a little bit of a smile while talking to this person, he wanted to see their reaction to the '200 years' part. "Anyway this guy's name is Guard, he is the only one I can summon and every time it is the same one. So eventually I called it Guard!"
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2016, 5:03 pm

"Hnn,"

Gret simply gave a very small nod with his answer as he traced his hand down its jaw to its temporal bone. He wasn't a biologist, but he knew a lot about animal anotomy from his studies at the DWMA. It paid off to know what possible weaknesses a familiar may have even if their anatomy often was different from a normal version of their species. He was over all impressed that he could stick his entire hand under the remporal bone. He had never gotten to examine a skull this big before, but knew that with a temporal bone this large the animal would have had a large bite force. Grey seemed to be letting his guard down as he nerded out internally about the skull. 
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2016, 5:09 pm

Yagami walked up and pulled Grey away. "What are you doing?! That's a witch!" Hissed the meister, who had small talent for sensing souls. She looked at Dante and smiled to reassure him, and then smacked Grey quietly. "Don't examine that freaking skull! We should call for backup!" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 12:04 am

Dante took note of the man observing his Guard, he felt a bit of happiness because of this. When the young meister said that Dante was a witch he observed the lady. He couldn't recognize her, this meant that she is either new to this town, or somehow Dante never saw her before. "Well, I would prefer Sorcerer but I don't mean any harm, nor have I meant any for over 200 years. I personality will like to keep that streak going." Dante tried to reassure that he meant no harm, the same child before tugged on his shirt and asked if Dante could do his trick.

"Not right now buddy, but I will soon." Dante asked if the child can tell the others that the show will be delayed for sometime as of now they can get ready for one. "Anyway my name is Dante Resset, my family is known as the Ressets."

OOC: How long has Grey been in Death City for? If more than 5 years, then Dante would at least know his name, not his face though.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 10:29 am

OOC: Grey only spends a little time actually out and about in DC, and he isn't especially sociable. Though I'm pretty sure he has only been here a year and a half now, he has spent most of his time in his apartment.

"I was simply looking for we- Ow!"

Grey had never been smacked before so even though it wasn't hard the tingling sensation on his cheek made him press his hand to it until it went away. His mind was off of the kid's familiar for a moment, sulking about the fact that he had just been hit. Grey whispered back,

"It isn't often that you get to see a witch's familiar up close. I was looking for weaknesses, but other than size his seems to just be a normal cow skull."

It had taken a moment, but Grey finally lowered his hand. Still slightly sulking, but no longer whispering he said,

"Besides I don't call for back up against kids."
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2016, 2:19 pm

"Never underestimate anyone, least of all a witch. Even the smallest child can be dangerous under the right circumstances. Or have you forgotten?" Yagami was glaring now, blue eyes focused on Grey. The meister was annoyed that anyone could forget that. Her parents had been killed by a child of an even younger age for goodnesses sake! "Someone younger than him killed my parents. Never underestimate a child."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 12:23 am

Dante grew annoyed of Yagami and was starting to favor the boy more. "I am not young! I am well over 250 thank you very much!" Dante puffed his cheeks out and turned his head away from Yagami, "Plus I have been living here my whole life, I haven't caused any harm and nor has any of my family members. So please don't lump me in with most other witches child." Dante had a smile appear on his face for a minute and then he put his hands on his hips giving off a little sass even though his appearance just made him look spoiled.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 2:09 pm

"Does my fearlessness resemble underestimation."

Though he spoke the phrase almost as if he found the idea of not being able to deal with the problem on his own vile, he was seriously pondering on whether or not he had any tricks that would put him at a definite advantage, and though he knew Yagami was right, He almost seemed pained at the thought of acknowledging someone else's superiority over him - even if he wasn't certain about it. He found it a little bit more difficult than before to make eye contact with the meister, so his blue eyes were diverted to the warlock.

"Then act the part"

He aimed the statement at the warlock, yet left most of the meaning ambiguous. He wasn't really attacking the warlock for acting malicious or too young, more so just for acting weirdish.
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 3:20 pm

"Grey!" Scolded Yagami, smacking him again. "And you too, sorcerer. Quit acting like spoiled brats!" Yagami reached over and smacked dante as well. her annoyance was beggining to show on her face. "and to think i'm the youngest one here!" She muttered under her breath as she looked at the two of them. "Grey, you are being arrogant. Dante, you are acting childishly. Both of you quit it or else."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 3:38 pm

"You were the one who kinda started all of this young lady. I have no idea what has happened to you. But I do not like how things are going to turn out. If you need proof of my age..." Dante opened his book and took out a piece of paper and help it out to both Yagami and Grey. "This is my birth certificate, does this help prove my age? Plus age doesn't matter to the mind, we only choose to get older by mind but we can also stay young forever in there. It just determines on the way how you think is all." Dante puffed out his chest while taking close notes on their reactions with a keen eye.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 5:12 pm

Grey payed the birth certificate little mind as there wasn't much more he could learn from it after a quick glance. This time when he got smacked he just looked away and crossed his arms sullenly.

"Your really violent, you know?"

Not that he was one to talk. He had questions for the old kid, and he also wanted to apologize for the way he spoke. Biting his tongue so he could simmer in his emotions instead, he just remained sulking. His gaze wandered off towards the Academy, he had barely even known this girl an afternoon and she had given him not just his first ever but also his second ever slap. He wanted to be angry, he wanted it so bad, but knew he had no right to be.
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 6:18 pm

"I know, I'm not unaware of myself. As for you, you look like you have things you want to say so out with it already. Baka, don't keep all your emotions inside, it will only hurt you." Yagami looked directly at Grey as she said all this, her blue eyes unblinking.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 7:48 pm

"Ok, this is getting annoying... Lets make this quick~..." Slowly two cow skulls were coming from the ground, they were Dant's Blast. He hasn't snapped yet so they weren't fully active, they were somewhat like the Guard that was behind Dante but they were smaller than it. "You two need some space between each other..." Soon he asked the two to separate the bickering people and said thank you to them. "Now calm down and talk this out."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2016, 10:30 pm

Grey couldn't help but chuckle as a smile formed across his face. Quickly he got rid of it straightened up his coat. He scratched his head and glanced at the waning sun over his shoulder taking a few steps to the side putting himself between it and them. When the image of himself in his mind was sufficiently flashy he mirrored yagami and spoke.

"You're the fool. How am I supposed to be angry with you while you try to help me."

Stretched a bit of distance because of the sun, Grey's shadow leapt up from underneath Dante grabbing at a leg as it formed into an identical copy of the young weapon. It's intention was not to succeed in grabbing the older warlock only to scare him a bit. Almost as quickly as it appeared the clone faded back into a shadow.
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2016, 10:43 am

"I'm perfectly calm you know." Yagami scoffed and tilted her head. The young meister looked at the others. "Grey, leave him alone, he was just trying to help. as for you Dante, please don't try and get between us."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2016, 4:22 pm

Dante wasn't much as scared of the shadow grabbing him but more interested. He read that some Witches were able to do this kind of magic but nothing much from Grey gave it away that he was a witch. "How did you do that? I have been studying that for so long but I couldn't get a hang of it!" Dante laughed a bit but started to make the two skulls descend, as soon as they reached the ground they disappeared. "Now you two youngsters, lets calm down some. The children here have been waiting for a show so how about you two watch with them? I can show you what my magic is then you can determine if I am trust-able or not. If I still appose as a threat, I guess I could leave this city if it makes you happy." Dante gave a smile then started walking to the children, some were taller than him and some were his size. Adults were waiting for the show as well with anticipation, Dante was going to put more work into this one. He does have two special guests after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Night goddess (open)   The Night goddess (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Night goddess (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2