Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadows Unto Light(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

Shadows Unto Light(open) Empty
PostSubject: Shadows Unto Light(open)   Shadows Unto Light(open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2016, 2:31 pm

Kenta was walking alone through death city. It was a dark and gloomy night. An ordinary person would worry about being mugged, but Kenta was no ordinary person. He ran a hand through his dark brown, nearly black hair with a sigh. His green eyes were closed halfway, though he could still sense everything around him and didn't need to have his eyes fully open. He rolled up the sleeves of his plain white shirt, all the way up to his elbow. As he walked his sneakers made small crunching noises on the pavement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Unto Light(open)   Shadows Unto Light(open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2016, 3:46 pm

As if the universe was having a joke to itself, along the other way was skipping the polar opposite of this man, carefree more from carelessness than professionalism, Prae hums to herself in her assassin styled bodysuit, shoulder cape swaying with her skips, her thick soled boots clomping along the pavement as she went, her bright blue eyes sparkling as she smiles happily until she finds herself mere inches away from slamming into the man in front of her [Kenta] she doesn't think to shout and instead makes an odd squeaking sound as she forgets to simply shift direction, hoping this other man had a plan
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Unto Light(open)   Shadows Unto Light(open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2016, 4:17 pm

Kenta heard the squeal and sensed Prae, managing to open his eyes and dodge out of the way in time. "Watch it!" Rebuked Kenta sharply, cross that he hadn't sensed her sooner. Clearly he needed more practice at sensing soul wavelengths. His green eyes fully open now, the weapon glowed at the happy young woman before him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Unto Light(open)   Shadows Unto Light(open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2016, 4:32 pm

She spins as she trips on her own feet, falling into a handstand then a flip onto her feet almost effortlessly, looking at the man telling her off, putting her hands on her hips in her usual sassy but carefree way "Oh come on now; it's dark and everyone always bumps into eachother in the dark; it's a given right? It's not like I saw you coming or anything." she giggles, going back into a handstand "So anyway what's a cute guy like you doing being angry at night anyhow?~" she smiles, feet swaying as she keeps her balance "it's the best time of the day."
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Unto Light(open)   Shadows Unto Light(open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2016, 4:37 pm

"Please don't call me cute. And to answer your question, before you nearly crashed into me i was looking for something, anything, to fight. I train constantly when not on a mission or sleeping." Kenta blew out a breath and closed his eyes again. The young weapon stood straight and tall, his casual clothes slightly wrinkled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Unto Light(open)   Shadows Unto Light(open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2016, 4:56 pm

She tilts her head, almost toppling over "Always looking for a fight? That's not a very smart use of your time; it always ends in one injury or another and you could hurt the wrong person and get into some serious trouble." she says, flipping onto her feet again, her landing almost silent "Besides, if you have no down time then you drive yourself into the ground." she stretches her arms, sighing "Reason I've never had a weapon assigned to me; they get too excited and always put too much effort in leaving us both hurt because they never wait for the perfect moment." she blushes "And because I cut myself on blades."
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Unto Light(open)   Shadows Unto Light(open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2016, 5:05 pm

"I wouldn't say that. I do have 20 souls. And some cool abilities thanks to those souls. I fight smart or id be dead by now, trust me." Kenta looked at her. He pursed his lips. "I'm a Scythe. A Scythe who hopes to one day become a death scythe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Unto Light(open)   Shadows Unto Light(open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2016, 5:12 pm

She rolls her eyes "Yes yes, I know the whole thing. Every blooming scythe wants to be a death scythe, it's why they go to the academy. And then they all look right past the idiot blonde in the corner." she says bitterly with lots of anger in her voice "Because everyone must find learning with words so easy."
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Unto Light(open)   Shadows Unto Light(open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2016, 5:17 pm

"I never went to the academy. I'm too old. I'm 19. I had to learn on the street a lot of what I know." Kenta looked down, remembering the day his adoptive family had thrown him out. And then he remembered the kindness of Shane and Shane's older sister, Miyuki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Unto Light(open)   Shadows Unto Light(open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 1:04 pm

Prae shrugs again "Well I'm there. Mainly because they think I'm 'mentally challenged' enough to warrant proper completion of the course before I am safe to go out and do things..." she sighs, brushing off the legs of her outfit "Though I'm really not good at the written part... But I also know what it's like surviving on the streets."
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Unto Light(open)   Shadows Unto Light(open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2016, 1:53 pm

"Mentally challenged? You seem sane enough to me, if a little weird. And I never really was good at learning through words rather than actions either." Kenta looked at her again, green eyes fully open. Now here was someone who understood how hard it was on the streets! He was happy to have met someone who understood. At last!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadows Unto Light(open)   Shadows Unto Light(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadows Unto Light(open)
Page 1 of 1