Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hono Kaen

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hono Kaen Empty
PostSubject: Hono Kaen   Hono Kaen I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2016, 10:33 pm

Hono Kaen Inoue_10

Kaen, Hono

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form:
Hono Kaen Sode.no.Shirayuki.full.212057
Hono's weapon form reflects her personality a pure white gentle, slick looking Ōdachi, the whole sword measures up to 5 foot, The pure white blade extends to be 3 feet in length the blade is extremely sharp.The cross guard measures 5 inches across it is simple to connect the blade and hilt while adding some appeal to the sword. The hilt is made of white cloth making the blade have more comfort, and allows better grip on her. Finally, a long ribbon is connected to the hilt, it measures 9 foot in length this adds a bit of flare and appeal to the blade's overall look.
Love Interest: N/A

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Pansexual

Appearance: Hono is a simple, tall, skinny, and busty looking girl. She stands at 5'10 and is around 120 pounds. She has long orange hair that when not tied up reaches all the way to the top of her waist. Her eyes are a simple shade of grey, As for her outfit she wears a grey over shirt and a white undershirt. She has a red ribbon around her collar. Making our way down, her skirt is down past her knees a tiny bit. Finally, she wears white leggings that go halfway to her knees, as for her shoes they are simply black sneakers.

Personality: Hono is very caring and can be called “motherly” she loves the feeling when everyone is safe and happy. She will often go to great lengths to make people happy. She's also very smart very good in most subjects of school. Hono also loves to meet new people and become friends with them. Hono has quite a few flaws, She's very gullibility and will fall for almost anything unless it's really far-fetched, She is also quite a pacifist only engaging in combat if someone is in danger. Due to this she often dislikes and will often flat out refuse to kill anyone includes Kishins.

History: Hono's parents were both weapons her mother was a sword and her father was a staff. Hono leans closer to her mother, Haha Kaen and her Father Doku Kaen, both met as students in Death City, They spend their years with each other and soon the pieces feel together and they got married soon leaving the academy to be together and going to London, England to settle down, Soon a baby came around little Hono Kaen. She gained the weapon genes from her parents and she grew up rather normally, She often saw how cool the weapons and meisters were and stories of her parents, that is what made her want to have a meister. Growing up she did very well in her classes and loved learning, Once she was 17 they allowed her to go to the DWMA hoping she would find a partner there. Hono's main is to keep as many people safe as possible and to learn everything she can.

Soul Count: 0 Kishin/ 0 Witch

Miscellaneous: Has a English accent

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me,and madness await!"

Last edited by Sqiush on September 14th 2016, 3:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Hono Kaen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hono Kaen   Hono Kaen I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2016, 3:35 pm

Hello!
There are some issues with this character sheet:
1. Please, read the rules. "Yep" is not an answer to "Have you read the rules"
2. Fix the position of the sword picture
3. Now about your weapon form: Katanas are about 3ft long. So Hono's weapon from is not a katana, because it's 6ft long. It can actually be a Ōdachi.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%8Cdachi
The guards in Japanese swords are too fragile to protect the wielder
4. Also, do a quick spelling/grammar run
Back to top Go down

Hono Kaen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hono Kaen   Hono Kaen I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2016, 11:54 pm

Thank you! Fixed I think.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Hono Kaen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hono Kaen   Hono Kaen I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2016, 1:32 am

Well, lenght of the blade is still unusual. I think you may want to fix that too unless you want the blade to be shorter than the hilt.
Quote :
The pure white blade extends to be 2 feet in length
Back to top Go down

Hono Kaen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hono Kaen   Hono Kaen I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2016, 2:53 pm

Ok! I believe I fixed the length issue
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Hono Kaen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hono Kaen   Hono Kaen I_icon_minitimeSeptember 14th 2016, 3:00 pm

Hono Kaen KUOv3Pz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hono Kaen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hono Kaen   Hono Kaen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hono Kaen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: