Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seto Yaichiro (Finished)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Seto Yaichiro (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Seto Yaichiro (Finished)   Seto Yaichiro (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2016, 3:39 pm

Name: Seto Yaichiro

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: None... yet.

Weapon Form: Seto, upon changing, flashes with a golden light, the light isn't strong enough to "blind" anyone, however it is bright. In this form he is a Scythe, with a black handle, and a red blade, he has a few "spikes" near the blade, on it and the handle. In this form, he come with a "strap" for holding onto him easily. However, during soul resonance, his blade becomes white, his handle red, and the spikes are down half the handle. He doesn't like this form, and has tried to change it, but can't, so he tries to keep out of resonance.

https://www.google.com/search?q=scythe&biw=1333&bih=622&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUh4KdmKbPAhXFWT4KHcNvC08Q_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=red+scythe&imgrc=ly_UBan5FEH_kM%3A

Love Interest: Perhaps in the future. But not now.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Homosexual (Boy x Boy)

Appearance: Seto is a boy with white hair, emo-styled, with a black leather jacket always on, his under-shirts vary from black to dark gray. His skin in paler than most, he has red eyes and is fit, but not muscular. He wears jeans and black boots, that have a hidden dagger in them. The dagger, is woodened handled and has a metal blade. He carries this with him everywhere. He also wears a bag, with normally some food and a drink inside. He uses this for boredom snacks and drinks. He can keep going with the coffee he normally has in it in the morning.

Personality: Seto is very nice, and helps a friend in need. He tries to help and be nice to everyone. But in battle, he changes completely, if someone wants to fight him, he'll send them to death in weapon form. He has a English accent, he is normally flirty towards boys he finds cute. He keeps his friends in check, when no one else can. He'll blunty point out a cute boy. He keeps his friends close and his enemies dead. The mention of "Soul Eater" make him look around, as he adores the Scythe. He has a hard time talking to boys though.

History: Seto was born on a small farm and used a servant by his parents. They forced him to work from age 5 till age 10. This is when everything changed for him. One day, his parents were punishing him for ignoring on "order" and his arm turned into a Scythe Blade. He used this opportunity to escape on go to Death City, where he had dreamed of for 5 years. Once in Death City, he was attacked and his "Scythe arm" wouldn't work, so he grabbed a dagger, and used it to "cut up" said person. This was no easy feat for a young boy.

Soul Count: Seto has only one ability, doing with lightning: During "Charge Up" his blade becomes electrified. As does his personality: He'll threaten to kill an enemy, former ally or not. The electricity is light fire, orange, but isn't at the same time. (I couldn't think of anything else for this one to make it 100 words.)

Miscellaneous: Seto has a pet dog, Silus. This dog goes with him everywhere, unless told otherwise. This dog is white with brown patches. His eyes are normally on Seto, keeping him safe.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."[/center]
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seto Yaichiro (Finished)   Seto Yaichiro (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2016, 11:10 am

You removed the [center] tag from the top of your app. You need to put that back in, and also fix the image you are using for the scythe. Rather than giving a link to google, you have to get the image URL ending with .jpg .png, etc. and put it into an image tag; use the "Insert Image" button on the post box.

You also need to go over your app and check where you are using commas, since they aren't in the right places. Also do a general grammar and spelling run through the whole thing.

The history is too vague. Why was he attacked? Why did his parents treat him as they did? Why exactly did the punishment they gave him cause his powers to awaken? The history also doesn't mention the dog at all; while not necessary, it'd be useful for anyone reading the app to see why the dog is around and also so protective.

The "Soul Count" is meant to be there only to show how many souls a character has. Only the parts of the application which describe the character need to be 100 words long. That being "Weapon Form," "Apprearance," "Personality," and "History." If you want to have an ability section, put that in and list them, or go into the Kishin Egg app template and steal the table from there, if you want to make it look neater. Once again, "Soul Count" is where you put the amount of souls your character has consumed. Most characters start with 0, but there are some exceptions.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Seto Yaichiro (Finished)   Seto Yaichiro (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2016, 10:31 am

Code:
[url=http://www.servimg.com/view/19222980/80][img]http://i97.servimg.com/u/f97/19/22/29/80/red_sc10.jpg[/img][/url]

Here is the thing you need to replace your link with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seto Yaichiro (Finished)   Seto Yaichiro (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seto Yaichiro (Finished)
Page 1 of 1