Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Fox's Tale(open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2016, 1:59 pm

Tsukiju pressed his lips together with a sigh. He wandered aimlessly about the city, much preferring it at night, when he didn't get nearly as many stares due to his fox ears and his 9 tails. His eyes glittered like two jewels, one a bright sapphire and the other the purest of topaz. The sorcerer decided to sit down on a bench, closing his eyes and leaning back against the bench. His white hair like a beacon in the darkness, a couple of strangers began to sneak up on him. He knew they were coming but paid them no heed, knowing full well he could beat any normal thief with ease.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2016, 2:14 pm

Azurian had been walking around the city enjoying the freeing feeling of the cool night air brush across her skin, she wore her usual 'loud and proud' outfit with the usual fake gold belt draped carelessly across where the bottom of the shirt meets the miniskirt and tastles upon he boots. Her usual bright red tube top had one arm exposed while the other was laid in a single frilly shoulder strap that wrapped around her neck while a black buckle fastened it together despite it being sewn that way. She had the usual frilly mini skirt swaying gently in the breeze. Her pants were the typical purple skinny jeans while her boots were a style of UGGs. Black with red fur on the inside.

It was quiet, peaceful almost as she came into range of a park bench! She wasn't but ten feet away when she spotted someone she didn't know claim it for himself. With a silent shriek, she bolted into the bushes behind the bench and watched. She silently wondered if this person was a sorcerer. She quickly and silently clapped a hand over her mouth, rainbow-like eyes hidden behind dark shades as she watched him. She could feel herself start to tremble as fear began to take over. Despite being new to Death City and just finding out she had weapon-like capabilities, she couldn't help but feel a bit overwhelmed at all this unusual 'magic'.
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2016, 2:29 pm

Tsukiju sighed and called up to the men who were sneaking up on him. "Please don't pick a fight with a sorcerer. You can't win against me. And you, in the bushes, come out. It's not like I'll hurt you if you don't hurt me." Tsukiju sighed and opened his jewel-like eyes.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2016, 9:53 pm

"Ah what huh?" Azu bolted upright not caring if a few branches cut her on the way up causing her to silently curse herself but she smiled nervously at the kitsune. "Uh Hiya... you're being followed but I'm sure you know that and um..." She was visibly turning pale and taking a step back from the last thing needed to become a death scythe. She wasn't a proper weapon but she could half transform and at least halfway decently defend herself.

She stood at the ready yet let her arms lay somewhat peacefully at her side. "Y-you're a S-s... oh okay... uh." She then folded her arms in front of her trying to prevent the fear from rising even further. She then closed her eyes turning around and breathing for a few minutes. She turned back around ready to face the half fox guy in front of her and held out a shaky hand. "H-Hiya... I'm Azurian, you are?"
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2016, 9:48 am

"Tsukiju Yamase. Fox sorcerer. No need to worry, I'm peaceful. I have no quarrel with death city or any who live here." Tsukiju shook her hand carefully, his different colored eyes open for the first time since he had sat down. Tsukiju glared at the men who had been following him. One look at that withering gaze was enough to scare the men off.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2016, 6:37 pm

"Haha, Nice to meet ya!" She said, losing the fear completely as she dawned her usual confident attitude. "So, what brings you to Death City and how hard is studying magic? Could anyone become a sorcerer???" One thousand questions built up in her mind but she kept most to herself wondering if this one was super strong!
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2016, 8:52 pm

"You have to be special, and it can take hundreds of years to fully develop your magic. " answered Tsukiju with a sigh. The sorcerer stood up, his tails swishing behind him as he did so. Nine tails... that was quite a few, even for a sorcerer. Most had 5 tails at most. The fox sorcerer ran one hand through silken white hair, his jewels bright eyes still foxed on the girl who stood in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2016, 3:52 am

Azurian, having completely calmed down was now wide eyed behind the oversized smoky rims of her sunglasses, as strange as it was having sunglasses on at night, it didn't seem to effect her much. "So, how old does that make you?" She asked cautiously wondering if this question would be the breaking point of a mage's tension pent up due to being inside the walls of death city with nothing but meisters and weapons out to get them. It must've ben terrifying at first having everyone at your throat wanting to spill your blood just to obtain your soul to become the great Death's personal weapon. internally, her hands went straight to her throat imagining herself in that situation. Her eyes slammed shut upon the impact of the scythe as it slit open her throat letting the life river within her see air.

She quickly snapped back to reality upon the mere notice that not only did this person resemble a fox, he had 9 tails!! How could she have missed such massive fluff before! I mean seriously, she was directly behind him!
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2016, 9:48 am

"I'm 180 years old, and still far from mastering my magic. I haven't been here, to death city, in 20 years or more." He answered quickly, wrapping one of his tails over his arm. His jewel-like eyes shone in the dark, practically screaming to any passerby that he was something different from them. There was no way people couldn't see him and not think he was a sorcerer or some form of magical creature. He radiated magic.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2016, 2:35 pm

Respect shown widely in her eyes yet blocked from her sunglasses. She then quietly asked it she could sit on the bench as well so they could talk better. "180 years?!? Oh wow, you're older than my grandma!! No offense it's just strange... I'm new to death city, you see! I just kinda enrolled to Death Academy a few weeks ago after finding out my adoptive parents didn't know what to do with a weapon daughter..." She trailed off a bit unsure of the entire situation this sorcerer must've faced. She puffs up her cheeks and just decided to go with it.

"Isn't it a bit dangerous living in Death City with meisters and weapons constantly after your soul? Also, what are you if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2016, 3:19 pm

"Well, I'm peaceful, for the most part. I happen to have connections to a meister here, and she had assured me that she will attempt to make a deal with the acadamy for my safety. Besides, I have far too much experience to not know how to deal with a few meisters. And I am indeed a sorcerer, though even my human form keeps some features of my animal form" Said the sorcerer in a rush. His jewel bright eyes were narrowed, hoping that this weapon girl wasn't going to go after his soul.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2016, 9:56 pm

As soon as she noticed his eyes narrow, a huge smile dawned upon her face. 'Did this guy actually think I'm a threat? A Meisterless weapon who can't even fully transform! Hah, that's rich! Ok, cool face now, cool face!' She thought slapping both hands upon her mouth attempting to squash her growing laughter. She instantly released her hands to her side and calmed down upon the second sentence entering her head. "That's so cool! Oh my gosh!!" Her eyes grew large behind her oversized sunglasses still concealing her rainbow-like eyes. "Oh, I've been meaning to ask you about the animal bits..." she said letting her eyes wander from his face up toward his ears. "Is it optional on which animal you choose or how does that even work?" Her eyes lingered upon the animal ears for a few more seconds before she politely brought them back to his face.

She then coughed after his reply to this wanting to ask another question but quickly shook her head. 'No! I can't ask him if he's a teacher... but why else would he be here... ooooh, it'd be sooo awesome to have a teacher like that!! I sorcerer teacher!! Yiiii Oh heck yeah!!' She imagined herself in her weapon form with yet another her on the opposite side holding a massive orb of energy over her head with the words. "Prepare to die!" Uttered all cool like shoving the previous facts about magic and Sorcery out of her mind he had literally just told her.
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2016, 3:32 pm

"Well, i myself don't know how it works. But if I had chosen, I would have chosen a fox." Tsukiju relaxed upon seeing how the girl was excited, not angry. That was good, but the other meisters may react differently to his prescence.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2016, 11:28 pm

Az's face fell upon hearing it. "What do you mean you don't know how it works?? You've gotta know something! By the way, are you a professor if not then what... exactly is your role in Death City if I may ask?" She questioned him, brow furrowing behind the rims hoping her slightly comicalized version of a 'serious face' was enough to carry out the meaning.
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2016, 3:14 pm

"I'm no professor, girl. And i don't know how it works, nobody really does. I can't help that." Tsukiju looked at the girl. "I only live here in Death City because my friend asked me to come back, okay? i'm no professor, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2016, 2:10 am

Azurian recoiled throwing her hands up on instinct stepping back a bit from the angry nine tail. "Whoa, ok I'm sorry... I did not mean to start a fire, just a little curious is all." She then turned away from Tsukiju lowering her gaze to the ground below wondering just what kind of person would actually ca-'Wait... what if this said 'person' was Death himself?' She turned her gaze back up to meet his, thoughts swarming her mind yet she held off on them hoping the silence in the air would soon wash away the angry atmosphere.

Her mind then began to swarm with ancient folklore upon foxes, noting how they were cunning, liars and often thieves in order to get what they wanted. Her eyes narrowed a bit but she quickly shook it off and turned her gaze towards the sky staring at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2016, 4:25 pm

The sorcerer sighed as the girl backed off. Good. There was no need to tell her anything more, was there? His two jewel-like eyes closed once more, and he took a few deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2016, 12:57 am

One question burned within her mind so brightly that she couldn't contain it further. "So what was it like growing up with such a gift? I mean, I'd recently found out there was this 'other world' for special people like me, but I can't even turn into a full weapon yet. IT IS TERRIFYING... I mean, I only go half weapon, losing my head, my arms my legs...! I honestly don't think I'd ever be fully able to go full weapon." A visible shudder washed over her as her eyes remained glued to the sky wondering just why she'd come out here in the first place. As much as she hated to be still and quiet, she couldn't help but wonder letting her overly chatty self do the loud thinking for her.
Back to top Go down
Yagami Kuro
SERP Member
SERP Member
Yagami Kuro

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2016, 2:41 am

"Well it certainly wasn't pleasant. Growing up a sorcerer rarely is, with meisters always after your soul. I mean not all of us are evil and twisted, don't see why we need to die to make death scythe. " responded the man.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2016, 6:33 am

Azurian's eyes turned towards Tsukiju curiously really wanting him to talk yet not wanting to be rude. It appeared that that was just as it was and he wouldn't spill anymore. Her mind then traveled towards the animal ears coming out of hibernation from his snow white hair, then back to his face. He was a sorcerer, sorcerer's transform... maybe, just maybe it's like the same deal. Despite his harsh glares as the thought of him being a teacher, she still tossed up the question. "So, your animal parts... You can go full animal, if I'm not mistaken, right? Well, maybe you could help me!" She then threw up her fists pumping them slightly in an excited motion. "I'm a weapon who can't really get the hang of fully transforming, it's like the same kinda deal, right? Well, If it is, could you help me out?? I often get too scared when I half transform due to the thought of losing body parts, like head, arms and such." She mumbled the last bit but the message was still clear!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Fox's Tale(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Fox's Tale(open)   A Fox's Tale(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Fox's Tale(open)
Page 1 of 1