Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 12:09 pm

So, the two Auroras were using spells now... Yurio suddenly turned towards a wall, pushing off it twice to gain height; then, from the fiery puff if his partial transformation appeared his wings, with which he flew out of reach of Foster. 

"He really doesn't want to be caught." Glyndwr said, looking up at Yurio. "I doubt even your magic will help Foster much, here."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 12:18 pm

She smirked, casting another spell that sent the other girl into the air. There were limits to it: Foster wasn't accustomed to flying so the pressure could easily be her undoing.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 12:32 pm

"Oh kurva!" Shoted Aurora loudly. She was definitely not prepared for that. The witch transformed into her human form and tried to grab Yurio by his ankle. You know, to save herself. She had a plan b, but it was risky because she wasn't sure it'd work.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 12:44 pm

Yurio really didn't expect Aurora to throw Foster up into the air. Not because he wasn't ready for it, but because it was Foster who probably wasn't. And it looked like it, too. Really, Yurio could have simply moved his leg out the way and let her fall, but that could have ruined the plan to go to the pool... He pivoted forward in the air and caught the fox girl in his arms. The Aurora's won. "Jeez..."

"If that wasn't Yurio, that would have been dangerous..." Glyndwr said, looking around at his Aurora.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 2:22 pm

But it was!" She said triumphantly, smirking all the while.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 5:04 pm

Aurora Foster was trembling like crazy for a moment, then when she calmed down, she let out a loud sigh filled with relief. The girl looked at her savior. "Thanks..." She whispered and closed her eyes for a moment.  Then the fennec with looked at the sugar glider witch. "Hey! I know we're both using healing magic, but come on! Broken bones are a pain to heal!" Foster exclaimed

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 5:10 pm

"She knows that I don't like letting people get hurt." Yurio said, letting himself fall slowly back down to the ground before getting rid of his wings. He put the fox girl back down on the ground, turning around to start walking in the direction of the pool again.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 5:21 pm

"I also have more than enough control and range," She added before nipping at her boyfriends ear.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 5:32 pm

Right after safely finding herself standing on the ground, the witch looked at Yurio and before he walked away, she gave him a strong hug. Once she released him, she giggled. "I wasn't lying about wanting to give you a hug, dragon boy!" Said Aurora with a triumphant smile as she put her fists on her hips. Then she turned to face Glyndwr and Aurora Skye. "Aurora, next time, please warn me.. Even my plan B would end up with broken bones! By the way, my plan B was to use my magical shield to slow myself down..to reduce the damage."

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 5:43 pm

Yurio was looking quite confused by the end of the hug, since it was just sort of random. He stood there for a while thinking, then he shrugged it off of continued on slowly as the rest talked.

"You were going to be fine. If Yurio didn't catch you, she would have kept you safe anyway. It'd be bad for her not to." Glyndwr said.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 6:10 pm

"Very," Aurora Skye said, an almost haunted look on her face as she spoke. "I could effectively have kept you at zero gravity and floated you down like a feather, if I so chose."

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 6:24 pm

Foster looked closely at Skye's face. Then she sighed. "Fine, fine. I'm safe and would be safe anyways. Got it. It's just..Difficult to trust people sometimes..Especially in stressful situations" Replied Aurora with a strange tone in her voice. It sounded a bit melancholic. After a short moment though, she smiled again and crossed her arms over her chest. "Come on! We'll never get to the pool at this pace!" Said the witch cheerfully

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 6:29 pm

Even though he was walking slowly, Yurio ended up stopping and waiting ahead. 

"True." Glyndwr said and continued on his way, still easily carrying his Aurora along.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 8:51 pm

She grinned, nuzzling against him. "How much further?"

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 2nd 2017, 4:04 am

"Uh... Don't ask me." Said Aurora Foster who had no idea where the pool even was!

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 2nd 2017, 8:36 am

"I think it's around the corner." Glyndwr said, looking around. "Probably."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 12th 2017, 7:09 pm

She found herself rolling her eyes, reaching a hand out and muttering something silently; really, she only mouthed the words, never one to verbalize her mantra. Doing so, she summoned a purple and gold line that appeared before her. Carefully, she hopped off of Glyndwr's back, following the path her spell had made.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 19th 2017, 11:03 am

Aurora Foster followed Aurora Skye, clearly impressed by her spells. With a wide smile, she started humming some random melody. "So, how exactly does this spell work?" The fennec witch asked suddenly.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 19th 2017, 12:31 pm

"Should have done that at the beginning." Glyndwr said, walking beside Aurora.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 21st 2017, 3:54 pm

Skye shrugged, seeming to wave his statement off as she worked to extend the visualization of the spell, so that they could all see it without resonating, though such seemed to be even more of a strain. "Mostly, it just allows me to see the quickest route to wherever I'm going. It's a little disorienting in a vehicle or really for anything more than a walking pace, but it just shows a line that looks like my soul and guides its way to wherever."

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 27th 2017, 10:29 am

Aurora Foster nodded, truly fascinated by the spell. It reminded her of a spell from one video game, she used to play with her friend as a kid. Surprisingly, in that game, the player was a dragon slayer. The witch smiled slightly at the memory- those were good old times. "I like the concept of this spell. However, I've noticed it must be tiring to use it for a longer time..." Spoke the witch

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 27th 2017, 12:02 pm

Glyndwr resolved to following the line laid out by Aurora Skye in silence rather than following the discussion of witch stuff that he had no idea about, regardless of being a half-sorcerer of sorts himself.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 29th 2017, 11:19 pm

She shrugged, "Once the spell is active, it actually won't dissipate until I dismiss it or reach the destination." There was a bit of a smile on her face at this, one that stayed there as they moved along. "Really, the most tiring part is maintaining a level of resonance to let others see it with me."

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 4th 2017, 7:39 am

"Still. I think your spell is quite useful." Added the fennec with a smile. Aurora yawned, they were walking and walking, and the swimming pool was nowhere to be seen. "So....are we there yet?" Asked Foster suddenly.
Are we there yet?:

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 5th 2017, 8:57 pm

Being ahead, Yurio ended up arriving first, stopping again just as Foster had stopped. He heard what she said, even from the distance he was at, and stood pointing at the entrance while looking towards the others.

"Seems like it." Glyndwr said.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   

Back to top Go down

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next