Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 6th 2017, 11:46 pm

Aurora Foster after escaping the dragon boy swam towards the edge of the pool, returning to her sitting place. She sighed in relief. "So much fun..!" The witch commented trying to stop herself from laughing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 7th 2017, 2:31 am

"Technically, mine isn't made for soup either." Glyndwr said, with a short nod. "Still not fair."

Yurio stood next to where Foster was sitting, though he didn't bother getting out of the water. "It's fun, sure, but not as fun as flying." He said, grinning up at the fox witch.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 7th 2017, 10:44 am

"All's fair in love and war~" she teased, kissing his cheek before diving back into the water, wandering off to meet with the other witch.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 7th 2017, 2:55 pm

Aurora looked at Yurio and blinked a few times. "Yeah... You're the one who can fly..." Pouted the witch, crossing her arms over her chest. She quickly turned her pout into a smile. "It's okay though, my sister can fly, I can use her, I guess" She said with a wink.
Foster also noticed that Skye is swimming their way
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 7th 2017, 2:58 pm

Yurio pointed to the more hyper of the two Aurora's. "She can fly, too." He quite helpfully pointed out for Foster's benefit.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 7th 2017, 3:14 pm

Aurora Skye looked at him, seeming to miss context at all, here. Tilting her head, she looked between them. "Yes? Wind magic does that. That and having a gliding weapon form. Why....?"

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 7th 2017, 3:36 pm

Aurora shrugged, obviously not interested in riding on a sugar glider. "Nay, nuthin'. We're only talking about being able to fly and how cool flying is. I can't fly. My sister can. You know, I can always ask her to take me for a flight or something" Explained Foster calmly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 7th 2017, 4:05 pm

"You are the only one here that can transform but can't fly." Yurio added the quite obvious observation.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 7th 2017, 4:50 pm

Auro nodded at this, diving back under the water and swimming around everyone's legs. She didn't really have much to contribute to the conversation. so this course of action appeared to suit her just fine.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 7th 2017, 5:24 pm

Aurora Foster leaned back and sighed. "You don't say, captain obvious..." Commented the witch, jumping off the edge into the pool. "Well... We don't have jetpacks for fennecs...yet... Wait! No! Bad idea"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 7th 2017, 10:01 pm

"I don't think we have jetpacks in general." Yurio said before he dove underwater again, pushing off of the wall to pop up further away.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 8th 2017, 8:36 am

"Most don't need them," Auro noted as she lazily floated about the edge of the pool, now. Honestly, how she moved so quickly was beyond even her, "If there's not money in it then there's typically not research into things that big."

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 8th 2017, 9:38 am

"I guess humans don't have the technology to actually build a jetpack like those from movies..." Added the witch, rubbing her chin. "However... If humans worked with the witches...Then maybe? Even then, money would be needed." After finishing her last sentence, Aurora dived underwater and started swimming towards the other edge of the pool.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 9th 2017, 7:34 pm

"I don't see the point in a jetpack anyway." Yurio commented.

OOC: Gotta keep things moving at least.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 9th 2017, 7:38 pm

"There really wouldn't be one..." Aurora Skye thought aloud, though the words were still more to herself than to anyone else around.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 9th 2017, 7:55 pm

Aurora Foster returned to the surface and sighed. "Nah, I can live without flying anyway!" She commented before disappearing under the water again. The witch after a short moment jumped out of the water near Yurio, splashing him with it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 9th 2017, 8:26 pm

Yurio looked at Foster for a few seconds after she surfaced, then scooping up some water in his hands, which he then threw in Foster's general direction.

While everyone else seemed to be occupied with other things, Glyndwr simply stood next at one side of the pool watching.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 9th 2017, 8:29 pm

Aurora Skye's eyes followed the pair as they moved, her own focus seeming divided between them and her boyfriend. Opting for the latter, she made her way to him, looking up at him with an expression of amusement. "Think they realize they're flirting?"

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 9th 2017, 8:47 pm

Aurora Foster raised her arm to cover her eyes. She then stuck her tongue out at him. "Haha! You don't want to start a water war with me, do you, dragon boy?" The witch said with a wink. Luckily, she didn't hear Skye's comment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 10th 2017, 12:36 am

"You'd lose." Yurio said confidently, his grin definitely saying nothing less than 'come at me."

Glyndwr shrugged after a moment. "You know what, personally, I can't tell." He said, smiling. "I'd love to see how red they'd go if we asked. They seem to be enjoying themselves, though, and it'd be a shame to ruin that for them."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 10th 2017, 7:46 pm

She pouted slightly, folding her arms across her chest, "Spoil sport..." Still, she couldn't really argue with him.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 10th 2017, 7:56 pm

A bright idea came into Aurora's hear. The Witch grinned widely in a sly way. With a giggle, she moved over to find herself behind Yurio. She placed her hand on his shoulder and pointed at Aurora Skye and Glyndwr. "See these two? What about executing a swift, wet Blitzkrieg against them?
"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 10th 2017, 10:25 pm

"Glyn is boring and Aurora will use magic." Yurio said as he splashed water over his shoulder at Foster. Playing with someone new for once seemed like much more fun than her suggestion.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 11th 2017, 7:31 am

Aurora, besides which, had begun to try to find a way to project an air bubble over her boyfriend's head. She wasn't positive that she could make it work, but if she could make one over her own head then it seemed like it would stand to reason...

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 11th 2017, 9:19 am

"Oh, Yurio, Yurio... Aurora can use her magic, sure, but it will backfire quickly. Do you know why? Because I can easily counter almost every spell." She told him with a sly smile and a playful look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   

Back to top Go down

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next