Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 14th 2017, 8:03 pm

ooc: Realizing

ic:

Aurora Skye seemed almost to predict this course of action, holding a hand out and summoning a gust of air that rotated in such a way as to form a shield around them both, keeping the water from reaching them. Smirking, she stuck her tongue out at the pseudo-human before returning her attention to Foster. "I'm finding that casting spells on oneself is very different from casting them on others, honestly." She said, laughing a bit at the previous predicament, "Other than that, we're mostly watching you two~" There was a tease to her voice again, and a grin on her face.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 14th 2017, 8:20 pm

A shiver went through Foster's spine when she mentioned casting spells on oneself. "Yeah... Last time I used my healing spell on myself..." She made a pause trying to find the right words- "...Let's just say it wasn't as effective as I wanted it to be" The witch looked at her prosthetic arm, then her attention returned to Skye. "Watching us huh?" Foster murmured, trying to sound and look unimpressed. "So what is the conclusion of your observation?" She asked, trying to hide her almost invisible blush
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 14th 2017, 8:30 pm

"That's creepy." Yurio said after he came back to the surface, on which he was floating. It really seemed that he gave up trying to do anything about what was happening.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 2:41 pm

Aurora Skye's eyes flickered over to him for a moment between Foster speaking and herself, "I 'unno, I can see how flirting could be translated, here..." It was a teasing tone, one that she knew would never effect Yurio; besides, Glyn and he were in each other's heads. What one thought, the other heard.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 4:07 pm

Foster stared at Skye with her arms crossed on her chest. ""Translated" huuuuh?" Murmured the fox witch, narrowing her eyes. What was the other witch trying to achieve? "I really think you've got the wrong idea. Wouldn't you agree, dragon boy?" Aurora told her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 4:30 pm

"Yes, I made that clear already." Yurio replied, nodding. "I really think you're overthinking everything that you saw, from a distance, without being able to hear."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 4:38 pm

Aurora waved her hand before falling back into the water, lazily floating backwards, "It's less in the words used than in the way they're said."

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 5:02 pm

She's playing with us!- Aurora Foster thought. Yurio seemed to be on her side. It was a two versus one situation. "Yurio still has a point . You couldn't hear us that well from basically the other side of the pool." The witch said, winking at her witch friend. The smirk wasn't leaving her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 5:11 pm

"Nor could you tell how it was that we said anything." Yurio added as he stopped floating to keep from going too far away from the girls.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 5:25 pm

She merely floated her way away from them, heading back towards Glyn. By this point, she felt as though her job was done.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 5:35 pm

Aurora Foster put her fists on her hips. "What was that?" She asked Yurio, not hiding her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 5:47 pm

"Couldn't tell ya'." Yurio said, shrugging. "And Glyn won't let me take a peek at what they were talking about."

"How'd it go?" Glyndwr asked as his Aurora approached, though his grin showed he had some idea from just watching.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 5:49 pm

"A lot of blatant denial," she said, shrugging as she thought it over. "Dunno, though. Not sure I believe her."

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 6:01 pm

Aurora started playing with her hair. "You think they're planning something funny?" She asked the dragon, not hiding her suspicion.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 6:21 pm

"I wouldn't count on it." Yurio said, turning his back to both Glyndwr and Aurora Skye. "If anything, it'd only be funny for them."

"He's trying to find out what we were talking about." Glyndwr said, chuckling quietly afterwards. "Trying."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 6:27 pm

"Blocking him out?" She asked him, raising her brow as she moved over to snuggle up to him.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 6:46 pm

Aurora, who started floating on the water, closed her eyes. "Whatever... Aurora has provided us enough information to deduce what is their plan." She told Yurio, trying to not get too far from him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 6:52 pm

"Yeah, that's what they want you to think." Yurio said as he, too, made sure that Foster didn't float too far away by following her wherever she happened to float.

"It'd be no fun if I wasn't." Glyndwr said, "He'd probably start thinking about his actions. That'd be a disaster."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 6:56 pm

She laughed, "One of the dragon boys putting thought into their actions? Who's ever heard of such a thing?!"

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 7:00 pm

Aurora opened her eyes and tried to look at Yurio, not moving her body to remain on the surface. "So, you think they're trying to trick us, huh?" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 7:13 pm

"I doubt they're planning anything at all. In all likelihood it was just Aurora messing around." Yurio said before slowly going underwater again.

"Shush." Glyn said just before he started absentmindedly playing with Aurora's hair, while he continued watching Yurio and Foster.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 7:14 pm

"I do what I want," she murmured, eyes closing softly as he played with her hair.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 7:24 pm

Foster shook her head in silence, before following Yurio and diving into the pool again. Perhaps he was right? What if he wasn't and Skye really was planning something? Foster came to a conclusion that Skye was only trying to make them feel embarrassed by saying that they had been flirting. Which wasn't true- at least from Foster's perspective
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 15th 2017, 9:32 pm

Yurio resurfaced almost at the same point where he went under. Really, he did that just to make sure that the topic changed. But, the topic... Flirting? Were they? He had no experience with such things, and certainly would have a hard time telling if it was happening, from himself or otherwise...

"I guess." Glyndwr said, focusing suddenly on his rather poor attempt at braiding Aurora's hair than Yurio and Foster.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   July 16th 2017, 11:26 am

She giggled softly, eyeing his fingers as he worked. Mentally, she made a note to teach him how to do so properly, eventually. Maybe. Looking after them, she wondered if she'd planted the little seeds in their head or not; surely, she seemed to have.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   

Back to top Go down

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next