Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   May 29th 2017, 7:48 pm

Aurora shrugged. "S-Sure...Why not?" Said the witch with a calm tone as she started to follow the other witch. She hoped, her mechanical arm was not going to cause her any problems.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   May 29th 2017, 7:55 pm

"A swim is always nice..." Glyndwr said, falling in step with Aurora. "But, where are you going?"

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   May 29th 2017, 8:04 pm

"Are you going to lie to me and say that Yurio has swim trunks?" She asked, looking at him with a raised brow, "Besides, it's been a while since I've been swimming and I've, ah, grown," She didn't explain herself, merely continued to walk along. "And I can get a suit for Aurora, and a sleeve for her arm..."

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   May 30th 2017, 10:01 am

Aurora got an idea. "A bandage should be enough.. Also, some waterproof tape, to protect the more vulnerable mechanisms." Said the witch with a confident grin. Yet, she also realized that she indeed needed a swimsuit, as her old one was not only too small for her but also...It was pink.
Aurora Foster quickly searched through her pockets and found some money. "This should be enough" the witch thought. "I got to warn you. I have no sense of style... At least that's what my sister keeps telling me..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   May 30th 2017, 12:37 pm

"You have a point, there, honestly." Glyndwr said to his Aurora, thinking for a moment after. Namely about the contents of his wallet. "Eh, I could use a new pair, too."

Yurio was walking just behind the group. "I've not needed to wear clothes since recently, I think your 'bad style' would have nothing on mine, Foster."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   May 30th 2017, 7:38 pm

Aurora just laughed, continuing to lead them along, "I mostly only have to buy food, don't worry about buying things~" she said, suddenly ducking into a store and beelining to the summer wear section. "Pick a color," the witch said to no one in particular, and yet to all of them.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   May 31st 2017, 12:41 pm

Aurora Foster giggled quietly. "At least we can be unfashionable together, dragon boy!" The witch told him, seemingly her mood was getting better and better.
When she heard Aurora Skye say "Pick a color", Aurora Foster smiled. "Yes...Yes! Black!
Black swimsuits are the simplest and the best.
"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   May 31st 2017, 6:55 pm

"Doesn't matter what colour. It'll all look great." Glyndwr said as he followed, not nearly as enthusiastic about clothing as the girls.

"Black is a boring colour." Yurio mumbled as he went off on his own to find something or other.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   May 31st 2017, 7:52 pm

Aurora Skye pouted, though it was mostly directed at Yurio, who was already walking away. Shaking her head, she tugged the other Aurora over to the ladies' swimwear, spending several minutes over there before deciding on a bikini set with a skirt, in her trademark purple. She beamed at the other woman.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 8:50 am

A slight blush appeared on Aurora's face. "I told you that my sense of fashion sucks!" Said the witch towards the dragon loudly. With a sigh, Foster came to a conclusion that she should not take the dragon boy too seriously. In the end, the witch picked the cheapest and the simplest black one-part swimsuit.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 8:57 am

By the time the girls were done choosing, both Glyndwr and Yurio were already buying what they had picked, then waited around the front of the store.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 9:00 am

Aurora Skye was more than a little irritated that the boys hadn't let her purchase theirs for them, as well, but got over it quickly enough. Soon, she was popping out of the store, Aurora in tow. "Pool time! Pool, pool, pool~!"

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 9:12 am

Aurora Foster was holding her shopping bag in her prosthetic arm, walking beside Aurora Skye. She tried to remember what her friend once told her about her mechanical arm. "I guess I might be able to swim without the need to cover my arm.. Mark secured the most important parts.." Said the witch more to herself than to anyone else. She snapped her fingers and smiled. "V pořádku! (Alright!) Pool time!"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 9:15 am

Both Glyndwr and Yurio each slowly put an arm in the air, in sync, each then giving a "Woohoo," seeming almost deadpan compared to the two girls. They pool was fun, sure, but they weren't nearly as excited.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 9:17 am

That triggered another pout from Aurora, who ran up to Glyndwr, jumping on his back for a surprise piggy back. Arms around his neck carefully, she pumped a fist in the air, yelling, "Onward, stead!"

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 9:26 am

Aurora Foster couldn't help but burst out with laughter. She then looked at Yurio with a cute smile and a head slightly tilted to her side. "Yuuuriooooo~?" Her smile turned into a grin, she closed her eyes. She clearly wanted something...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 9:29 am

"Maybe if you catch me!" Yurio yelled as he started to sprint away from the girl. He was more than used to being somebody's transport, but definitely not in his human form.

Glyndwr secured his hands underneath Aurora Skye's thighs before he started running forward too, making sure not to shake her off in the meantime. "Is this how Yurio feels?"

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 9:34 am

"I dunno," she said, laughing as she nuzzled him. "You're the one that's connected to him."

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 9:37 am

Aurora Foster laughed with amusement. "Just kidding!" Right after saying these words, she transformed into a fennec fox and started running after Yurio. Perhaps, she wasn't kidding after all?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 9:51 am

Yurio definitely didn't stop running. He didn't need to, anyway, since the action barely made him tired at all. He could easily outrun the small fox girl.

Glyndwr shrugged, giving Aurora's thighs a squeeze where he was holding them. "I think I have it better."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 9:56 am

"Do you?" She asked, laughing as she looked over and watched the other duo.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 10:00 am

Oh, but that small fox girl had a lot of enegry! She wasn't the fastest, but definitely could chase the dragon for some time! "Slow down! I just wanna hug ya!" Shouted the witch with a loud giggle.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 10:02 am

"Not going to happen!" Yurio shouted back. Even if the girl did catch up, he still had an ace up his sleeve.

"I think he's running from his problems." Glyndwr said, watching him run. "She's never going to catch him if he doesn't want to be caught. Poor Foster."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 10:48 am

"I'm not sure she minds," Aurora Skye said with a laugh. She continued to nuzzle him before grinning wide. Reaching a hand out, she cast a gust of wind to help speed the girl up.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   June 1st 2017, 11:58 am

Aurora knew Yurio was way too fast for her, but it was fun for her anyways! She got an idea: The witch decided to cast one of her spells on herself. Foster quietly mumbled her mantra, then: "Morale boost!" A bright pink light covered her for two seconds. She felt better and filled with energy. Her stamina regenerated. The spell apparently gave her a very small boost to her speed too. With the addition of Aurora Skye's help, Foster was able to get very close to the dragon boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)   

Back to top Go down

Aurora and Aurora. The Angel and The Devil. (Private. Lani,Rackie,Probably Arc) (T)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next