Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Casandra Baker(wip)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Casandra Baker(wip) Empty
PostSubject: Casandra Baker(wip)   Casandra Baker(wip) I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2016, 10:54 am

Casandra Baker(wip) 326140

Name Baker, Casandra

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: N/a

Love Interest: N/a

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight

Appearance: (Please describe the character's physical appearance here)

Personality: (Please describe the character's personality and their mannerisms here)

History: (Please explain the backstory of your character. How they came to be, what events shaped their lives, and what they are planning to do [Once you finish the application])

Miscellaneous: (Additional information of any importance that does not belong to any other category can be placed here)

Have You Read the Rules?
"Answer here"

Last edited by Cartuss on November 16th 2016, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Casandra Baker(wip) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casandra Baker(wip)   Casandra Baker(wip) I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2016, 7:39 pm

Casandra Baker(wip) SuBGn35

Cartuss,

We are in the process of cleaning up the site of old threads, and I noticed that you have not completed this sheet yet. As it is not even a month old. it runs no risk of being "deactivated," as of yet, but please let us know if you need help completing the sheet. We will be moving all incomplete sheets that are more than a month old to the Dropped section, so you have until January. :)

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down

Casandra Baker(wip)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Meister Creation :: Inactive Meisters-
Jump to: