Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Can't let the President Have It.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

We Can't let the President Have It. Empty
PostSubject: We Can't let the President Have It.   We Can't let the President Have It. I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2016, 8:52 pm

Name: We Can't let the President Have It

Overview: A deadly and dangerous weapon has been manufactured on U.S. government property, and rumor has it that it can pierce through even Black Blood with little to no effort. This Demon Tool is the first in a series aimed towards international defense against powerful and dangerous threats, and if the rumors are true than there may be clues about anti-DWMA Demon tools invented by scientists and witches working for the government. Purely as a reactionary defense, of course.

You are to traverse this facility and find out what you can about these weapons that the government possesses. The facility is mostly underground and each floor has a set of shafts that connect them to the adjacent floors. You well have to literally get to the bottom of this problematic facility and destroy this weapon or claim it as your own. You can't leave it in the hands of the federally employed scientists here though

Target information: While yes, it is true, all of the weapons within this facility were created by witches, that was a long time ago. For the most part all of the many traps and dangers that this facility imposes on those with souls more powerful than the average human's have been reclaimed and re-purposed from demon tools by this facility's scientists. All of the traps are activated upon detecting anyone with a soul that wasn't pre-approved to access that part of the facility, and most are capable of slaughtering your average human or causing significant harm to a kishin egg who isn't cautious.

The prize at the very bottom of the facility, U6, lies the weapon. There will be a Federal agent down there wielding it and training with it. He isn't too fast or strong, but he is almost hardy enough to give a Death Scythe a run for their money. The laser is integrated into a five inch thick, steampunky gauntlet, shooting a beam out of the index finger whenever it fully extends. In his hands it doesn't live up to the rumors, but in the hands of a skilled meister or a kishin egg with 50+ souls? That just may be another story.

Rank: (could be set by the Admin based on how dangerous they think the target is)
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: We Can't let the President Have It.   We Can't let the President Have It. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2017, 4:46 pm

I'd totally join this with Achima
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: We Can't let the President Have It.   We Can't let the President Have It. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2017, 11:29 pm

We need to build a wall! XD okay first let me apologize... and I'd like to possibly join this thread with Misery and Allister. :3
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We Can't let the President Have It.   We Can't let the President Have It. I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2017, 12:52 am

An innocent soul hunt mission in europe? Riel's in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Can't let the President Have It.   We Can't let the President Have It. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Can't let the President Have It.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Teams, Missions, Factions, and Clubs :: Missions :: Innocent (Soul) Missions :: Mission Requests-
Jump to: