Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CT- Back in the saddle......again

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

CT- Back in the saddle......again Empty
PostSubject: CT- Back in the saddle......again   CT- Back in the saddle......again I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2016, 12:32 pm

Dear Whoever may be reading this,

'tis I, the one and only, Crona's Tears! Yes, CT is back for the 500th time! My other account was deactivated for being inactive for so long, hehe :) but that's alright. I'm in highschool now and ready to rp some more SE! I need to remake my characters but when I get those approved I'll be ready to go.

Your's Truly,

CT

Stein
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: CT- Back in the saddle......again   CT- Back in the saddle......again I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2016, 6:27 pm

Heyo CT,
Tis I, your friendly neighborhood vagrant. If you would like you can call me Grey. I am one of the users that has come into mod-dom in the last half year or so. If you have any troubles with character creation feel free to pm me, and I will see how can be of assistance. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us.

Happy Roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: CT- Back in the saddle......again   CT- Back in the saddle......again I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2016, 8:53 pm

BUT CT! WHAT IF YOUR OLD ACCOUNT SUDDENLY FOUND ITSELF REACTIVATED SOMEHOW!?

Whoa, it's like magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CT- Back in the saddle......again   CT- Back in the saddle......again I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2016, 10:45 pm

Thanks Arc! ;)
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: CT- Back in the saddle......again   CT- Back in the saddle......again I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2016, 6:28 pm

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: CT- Back in the saddle......again   CT- Back in the saddle......again I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2016, 7:30 pm

We missed you :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CT- Back in the saddle......again   CT- Back in the saddle......again I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 6:26 pm

Thanks guys! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: CT- Back in the saddle......again   CT- Back in the saddle......again I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2016, 12:13 am

HIyo! I'm semi new to the site, but it's nice to meet you! It's good to see this site spring back to life!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CT- Back in the saddle......again   CT- Back in the saddle......again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CT- Back in the saddle......again
Page 1 of 1