Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Socializing" - Open

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

"Socializing" - Open Empty
PostSubject: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2017, 4:16 pm

On a particular chilly day, Alabaster Eisenheim decided to get out of the house after four days of seclusion and jigsaw puzzles. The eyepatch wearing bluenette and his dog, Oro, headed to the direction of a cafe, but despite the whole point of his venture was to keep him from being a social recluse, Alabaster didn't do as much as say hello to anyone, let alone look atfolks, instead he mostly focused his eye on the sidwalk below his feet.

On arriving at the cafe, Alabaster instructed Oro sit outside before entering the building to be greeted by the warm, relaxing scent of hardy dark roast coffee, and though it puzzled the boy that he enjoyed the smell of strong coffee at such a young age, he didn't dwell on it long. After purchasing a cup of mint tea, Alabaster sat at window seat in which to keep a close eye on Oro, who decided to also keep an eye on the young meister. Seeing Oro's gently panting face made the bluenette smile warmly, but then he noticed how far he had decided to sit away from people, Ugh, my parents would be so disappointed with me, instead of doing something productive I've become an antisocial bookworm, where is the passion I had when I first came to Death City... , he thought.

Alabaster started to looked down at the reflection in his tea with a stone serious expression, as if he had just discovered something grim, I still have to motivation to do something about all those witches, kishin eggs and monsters that lurk the streets, and to finish my father's book...I need to start training again, the blue eyed boy thought as he began contemplating the ways he could better himself, all the while still staring dead hard into his beverage.

Ooc: Partially to get a new weapon since his first partner's roleplayer poofed, but it's mostly to for connections with other chars, because I need to get him more activity.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2017, 1:23 am

Raicheal sigh a little as she walked down the street on this chilly day pulling a little bit at her shawl to drawn it around her. Though she rather not be walking alone on a street again, she didn't really have much of a choice in the matter. After all, she have spend pretty much all her time outside of school in her room, curled in a ball on the floor and feeling sorry for herself. Needless to say, It wasn't good for her and seeing how her roommate kicked her out of the dorms for the day. Raicheal sighed again was she walked glancing around a little and taking in the town. As nervous as she was walking around by herself, Raicheal could help with smile a little as she walked through the city. Raicheal figured she would head for the cafe where her Meister Atticus worked and see if he was there but as she got there she noticed an adorable orange puppy sitting outside of the door.

"Ohhhh!!! Pupppy!!!" Raicheal said happily kneeling down next to Oro and patting his head lightly and smiling.

(hey vixy, been meaning to post here for days but been busy. i think this thread should be fun.)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2017, 1:19 pm

Oro was a bit wary at Raicheal's initial arrival, but the Shiba soon accepted her presence. As Oro was receiving pets, Alabaster was still staring into his cup od tea, his trance only broken when Oro let out a small bark to tell him that there's someone saying hello. Alabaster looked up, startled initially,  but an annoyed look formed on his face "Oro, you shouldn't bark unless it's an emergency.." he began , before noticing Raicheal. "Oh..Hello" Alabaster said, though he was sure that only Oro could probably hear his words clearly through the class with his canine hearing,  but he hoped she at less heard the muffled speech and could read lips. Blast! I need to be more vigilant, spacing out in public could leave me exposed to who knows what!, the eyepatch wearing boy thought.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2017, 1:14 am

Raicheal was happily petting Oro which she happened to look up and see a small blue-haired boy wearing a eyepatch starring at her with an annoyed look on his face. Raicheal face fell a little as a sight blush rose in her cheeks and she quickly removed her hand from Oro's head before dropping her glaze to the ground. She then slowly got to her feet and walked into the cafe before approaching Alabaster's table.

"Ummm..." She said nervously gipping her left arm with her right hand and looking at the ground "Sorry if that was your doggy...I...He was just...really cute and..." Raicheal began to shake a little as her face redden more.

(sorry it took so long... life is busy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2017, 1:29 am

OOC: Imma hop in here, if you don't mind.

Nora Henderson had recently started looking for a new weapon partner, with not much luck. It turns out there is a much larger demand for weapons then there are meisters. He had decided to take a day for himself and visit his favorite cafe, the same one that had helped fund his old school faction, Inker Rebellion (ooc: that one was a really long time ago). Nora sipped a cup of coffe while munching on a pound cake, sitting at the table directly across from Alabaster. When Alabaster said hello, Nora thought he was talking to him. So Nora responded with "Um, hi there."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2017, 10:12 am

Alabaster looked very confused when Raichael walked up to his table, but before he could voice his befuddlment, Raicheal began to apologize. The blue haired meister put his hands up to dismiss it, shaking them comically as he became embarrassed himself. "N-no, please" he sputtered "No need to apologize  m-miss!".

Alabaster tensed when he heard Nora say hello, There's someone else?!, the boy thought.

Oro was busy looking into the cafe, making sure that he didn't have to come in there to protect  Alabaster.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2017, 1:24 pm

Raicheal relaxed a little upon hearing that she wasn't in trouble and stopped shaking as the blush start to fade for her cheeks.

"No I should apologize..." Raicheal apologetically looking up a Alabaster "It was rude of me to just start petting your doggy and I don't want to offend you or your parents..." It was then that Raicheal got a concerned look on her face upon realizing something.

"Are either of your parents here? It's dangerous for someone you age to be wandering around the city alone." Raicheal said worriedly as she began looking around the cafe for an adult who could be Alabaster's parent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2017, 2:18 pm

Nora realized that Alabaster wasn't talking to him. In fact, he didn't think Alabaster had even heard him, even though he had. Nora didn't have anything better to do, so he decided to watch the scene in front of him play out, whilst sipping his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2017, 10:02 am

When Raicheal mentioned his parents, Alabaster suddenly became very tense and dead silent. A part of the boy wanted to angry that she had mentioned his parents, and for a moment it looked like he was offended, but then he sighed, There was no way sge could've known...Gah! I'm getting more sensitive too! I really been getting soft... the blue haired boy thought. Alabaster muttered in response "My parents aren't here..", even though Raicheal didn't know of the fate of his parents, it still felt like salt being rubbed in his wounds, especially since he was supposed to be continuing their legacy yet was busy drinking tea..
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2017, 2:18 am

Raicheal stopped looking around the cafe when she notice the change in Alabaster's mood and looked at him concerned. He look upset and she wasn't sure why but it must have been her fault because she was the only one one he was talking to. She frowned a little as he sight and his parents were not here before looking sad again. Raicheal wasn't sure what she did but it seemed that mentioning his parents was the cause of his mood shift. Shaking slightly again, Raicheal look down at Alabaster worry and wanting to help him seeing as it was her fault he was suddenly like this.

"I-I'm sorry if I upset you." She said apologetically "I c-can be a m-muppet sometimes...Please don't be upset. I was just w-worry about you... I mean... you seem lonely. I mean not that you are! It's just...Ummm... you look like you could use someone to...talk...too. So...ummm... I am not busy if you like to...talk...or something." I light blush had spread across Raicheal face as she talked and she just stood there looking at the floor waiting for Alabaster's reply.

(sorry it took so long, I have be busy the past week working on a short story for a contest but here is the post. Also, muppet is Irish Slang for Idiot)
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2017, 3:23 pm

(is this thread still alive or...)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2017, 11:14 pm

Ooc: Still waiting on CT
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2017, 11:43 pm

(have you hear from CT, i have tried to PM him before but i have not hear back)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2017, 2:59 pm

Ooc: I pmed CT, telling then that were going to continue and if they wanted to jump back they can.

An equally bad blush spread across Alabaster's face after seeing how flustered he caused Raicheal to be. "N-no, please don't feel sorry ma'am,  it wasn't you're fault, I should've kept myself from getting moody", the bluenette rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment, Well, this is gettong fairly awkward.. , he thought. Alabaster suddenly got an idea and signaled to the empty chair across from him "Here, sit" he said "Let me treat you to a hot beverage", Hopefully that would help patch up this chaotic first encounter, the young meister thought.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2017, 4:14 am

Raicheal stood there blushing as the boy apologized and was a little surprised when he called her ma'am, it was the first time anyone have called her some so respectful. When he offered her the chair she pause for a moment before saying.

"ummmm....ok...thanks." With that she lower herself into the chair, her face still slightly blushed. She sat there awkwardly for a minute or two till a cafe server walked up.

"Hello, can I get you anything!" she said in a chippy voice.

"Oh...ummm" Raicheal said a little flustered "Just a cup of herbal tea...mint if you have it..." The server nodded, smiling broadly.

"Excellent choice miss." she said happy writing the order down.

"and you sir?" she said turning to Alabaster and smiling.

(sorry it is a little late, I been ready busy lately)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2017, 2:31 pm

"I'll just continue drinking what I already ordered" Alabaster said to the waitress with a nod, taking a sip from his cup of mint tea. Now that Raicheal was sitting at the table, Alabaster didn't know what to do, he did know that a conversation needed to be started so they didn't sit in awkward silence, but he was horrible at small talk, I should probably think things through before offering people a place at my table next time.. , the bluenette thought . "So. .. Do you attend classes at the DWMA?" Alabaster  asked, it wasn't your average small talk question, but it was something, and at leastit was a subject Alabaster could get into.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2017, 3:30 pm

"Alright. I’ll be back with your drink Miss." The waitress said happily before leaving the table to place the order. Raicheal watched her leave nervously as she left and the awkward silence returned. She knew she have to said something but she was to afraid of upsetting the boy more. Thankful, he broken the silence first and ask if she when to the school.

"oh..." she said a it relieved "Yes I attend the DWMA. Do you know someone who goes there as well?"  

Last edited by Hatter94 on May 11th 2017, 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2017, 10:54 am

Alabaster nodded "Indeed" he replied, taking a quick sip of his tea before proceeding "In fact, I go there myself as a meister, I haven't been here long, but I can already see that the students here are a determined bunch" the boy finished with a nod. "So, how about you? Are you a weapon or a meister?" Alabaster asked.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 12:43 am

Raicheal listened to the boy with a small nervous smile but when the mentioned that he was a Meister at the school a look of surprise and shock flooded her face. However she quickly recover once she realized it must have looked and her face redden more.

"S-Sorry... that...that was rude of me. I-It's just...you’re so...young and being a Meister is so...dangerous... so...I didn't think you be...a student..." She said blushing more and staring at the table not wanting to make eye contact.

"I-I'm s-sorry... you must be very...skilled and s-strong. I...I didn't mean to offered you..." She continued as her right hand started to grip her upper left arm. Her body started to shake a little as she sat there awkwardly leaving Alabaster's question unanswered and her unnecessarily guilt-ridden apology hanging in the air.  
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 9:43 am

Alabaster gave a half smile in response, because though it did irk him a bit, he expected the reaction. "It's quite alright" the boy said "I'm not some prodigy child, I just started earlier so I could get ahead in my training, and sooner continue my parents legacy" the blunette finished with a determined nod.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 11:24 am

Raicheal sigh a little in relief as Alabaster said she was alright and looked back up at him, her face returning slowly to it's normal color. She listen as Alabaster talked about his early training and perked up when he mentioned wanting to continue his parents legacy.

"Oh, are your parents famous meisters?" she said smiling softly at Alabaster.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 12:36 pm

"Not necessarily famous, but they were very determined and wete very passionate about their role at the DWMA, he even teamed up with his friend to breed a special type of dog that could help fight witches and kishin eggs"

Alabaster signalled to Oro sitting outside, who tilted his head a bit.

"In fact, my father was so passionate about keeping others safe and contributing to the academy that he put it upon himself to document every witch he could, it was his dream to make an entire book on different witch types and weaknesses, he also was tracking down their secret society, he knew if he succeded, it'd benefit the academy for generations to come...." Alabaster took a sip of his tea and looked out the window in deep thought "His book is unfinished, but I'm going to fill it to the brim with all the witch knowledge I can..".

A bit of sadness shown on Alabaster's face as he sighed "I feel as if I'm doing them a great injustice now, I haven't even written anything new yet...I haven't done anything noteworthy...And my partner vanished...." Alabaster put a hand over his patched eye as it started to burn with his frustration growing "I have all this to do yet I'm sitting here sipping on tea....Goodness I'm pathetic....".
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 2:21 pm

Raicheal smiled as she listened to Alabaster talk about his parents and the amazing work they did. However, she slowly started to understand the reason he was alone and why his parents were not with him as he talked about the book. Her hand flew to her mouth covering it and tear started to form and round down her face as Alabaster started to berated himself. Though she had no way of knowing, she was horrified by the pain she have caused him.

"I-I'm s-sorry. I’m so sorry... I didn't... I didn't know." she said in a shaking voice as her tear softly dripped onto the table. "The-Their sound l-like am-amazing people...I-I'm sure they w-were proud t-to have a so-son like you." There was a pause as an depressing silence settled onto the table in the otherwise noisy cafe.

"I...I k-know what it's like... what it is like to lose someone you love. Someone close to you..." she said quietly, breaking the silence, her voice still shaking but a note of great sadness to it. "You... you feel nub at first...like the...the world froze and yo-you don't k-know what is happening. Than, ever-everything snaps back and your mind r-races f-feeling y-you can't begin to p-process. Anger. Sadness. F-Fear. Y-your b-body feels tired and sick... l-like the only thing you want t-to do is curl i-into and b-ball and cry." Raicheal looked the table and the small drops her tears have made. Saddened flossing into her as she cried more.

"I-It...it is a h-horrible f-f-feeling... one y-you never f-forget... no ma-matter h-how much time passes."

Last edited by Hatter94 on May 29th 2017, 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 9:31 pm

Alabaster looked up in shock when Raicheal started to cry, feeling like a dirtbag, All my self loathing and self pitty made her cry, BLAST IT ALL! Why can't iI learn to just keep it in?! I shouldn't be so dramatic..., he thought in frustration and desperation. The eyepatched boy reached out and touched Raicheal's hand "Please don't cry miss, I-I'm sorry that I let myself get so emotional..." Alabaster pleaded, he too now felt sadness start to well up inside him, how could be so careless?
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2017, 1:48 am

"No...I-I'm s-sorry" Raicheal said placing her other hand on top of his and squeezing it a little. "You have no reason to be sorry...sorry for being sad. You're...amazing...you're definitely stronger than I was..." She pause for a second smiling weakly at him.

"Here's your drink!" the waitress said smiling as she came up to the table but she face fell a little as she said the Raicheal and Alabaster.

"Everything alright?" she said cautiously

"Yes..." Raicheal said pulling her hands back to wipe her eyes "but thank you for asking."

"Your welcome!" The waitress said, her chipper demeanor returning as she placed the drink in front of Raicheal. "If you need anything else just call me over." with that she left. Raicheal picked up her drink and sipped the warm mint liquid for a few seconds, savoring the flavor. She placed the drink back in front of her, looking at it rather then Alabaster.

"Weapon..." She said softly looking back up at him "I'm a weapon. I recurve bow actually."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   "Socializing" - Open I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Socializing" - Open
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next