Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"Socializing" - Open

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   September 19th 2017, 1:47 pm

Raicheal listened to his words and nodded softly at them.

"I know..." she said softly in the same somber tone as she continued to look away from him. "to be truthful, this was the first time I had ever seen those men... it was more of a case of them knowing of me rather than me knowing them."

It was at this moment that Alabaster would see two new figures enter the cafe through the door that was behind Raicheal. The first was a pointed face woman with her brown hair put in a tight bun. She had tanned skin which matched well with a pressed blue blouse and black slacks she was wearing under her gray pea-coat. The man behind her was another story, he stood there slack-shouldered with his messy black hair hanging down over his bloodshot eyes. His face was unshaven and scruffy as his sallow skin made him look ill in the fading sunlight. He wore a lightly stained tan overcoat with a ruffle white dress shirt and loose black tie under it as well as dirty black slacks. The woman flagged a waitress down before talking to her quickly in what seemed to be a stiff manner and producing a police badge from her pea coat and showing it to the waitress. The waitress nodded hurriedly before rushing off to the cafe's back, presumably to get the cafe's master and leaving the two officers to stand there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   September 29th 2017, 2:47 pm

Alabaster nodded at Raicheal's words, but said nothing more, not wanting to pry, however, the eyepatch wearing boy couldn't help but worry, What if that happens again? Next time I might not be there, and even still, it could be a even more dangerous bunch... , the young meister thought. Alabaster calmed a bit when he saw the two cops walk into the building "At least this current ordeal will be wrapped up soon" the bluenette thought aloud.
Back to top Go down

"Socializing" - Open
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3