Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"Socializing" - Open

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   September 19th 2017, 1:47 pm

Raicheal listened to his words and nodded softly at them.

"I know..." she said softly in the same somber tone as she continued to look away from him. "to be truthful, this was the first time I had ever seen those men... it was more of a case of them knowing of me rather than me knowing them."

It was at this moment that Alabaster would see two new figures enter the cafe through the door that was behind Raicheal. The first was a pointed face woman with her brown hair put in a tight bun. She had tanned skin which matched well with a pressed blue blouse and black slacks she was wearing under her gray pea-coat. The man behind her was another story, he stood there slack-shouldered with his messy black hair hanging down over his bloodshot eyes. His face was unshaven and scruffy as his sallow skin made him look ill in the fading sunlight. He wore a lightly stained tan overcoat with a ruffle white dress shirt and loose black tie under it as well as dirty black slacks. The woman flagged a waitress down before talking to her quickly in what seemed to be a stiff manner and producing a police badge from her pea coat and showing it to the waitress. The waitress nodded hurriedly before rushing off to the cafe's back, presumably to get the cafe's master and leaving the two officers to stand there waiting.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   September 29th 2017, 2:47 pm

Alabaster nodded at Raicheal's words, but said nothing more, not wanting to pry, however, the eyepatch wearing boy couldn't help but worry, What if that happens again? Next time I might not be there, and even still, it could be a even more dangerous bunch... , the young meister thought. Alabaster calmed a bit when he saw the two cops walk into the building "At least this current ordeal will be wrapped up soon" the bluenette thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   November 13th 2017, 3:31 am

Alabaster and Raicheal sat in awkward silence as Alabaster watched what was going on by the front door. The waitress that the two officers had flagged down soon returned with the Cafe's Master who was carrying the items he had promised to Alabaster and Raicheal. He talked briefly with them as the female officer took charge while her partner stood back taking notes. The Cafe's Master soon called their waitress over from a table she was waiting on to the small group of him and the officers. The female officer started back up and appeared to be talking to the waitress in a stern and quick-paced manner as her partner once more stood back taking notes. Soon she dismissed the waitress who seen slightly thankful to get back to work. Then, the female officer started talking to the Cafe's Master once more before he pointed over to the table the two of them were seated at and the three adults made their way to the table. They soon reached the table as Raicheal now took note of the two new figures.

"I am Sergeant Blackwell of the Death City Police Department," The female officer said sternly as she produced her badge "and this is my partner Detective Finley. We have some questions we like to ask the both of you" While she was talking the Cafe's Master placed to replacement cups of mint tea on the table in front of them and handed an ice pack to each, which Raicheal thankfully put on her swollen wrist.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   November 22nd 2017, 11:15 pm

During the silence, Alabaster was mulling over what just happened, then all of a sudden the adults walk up to the table, which made Alabaster very curious yet weary. When Blackwell came to them saying that she had questions, Alabaster wasn't surprised, She could be wondering if we were involved in any gang activity that incite an attack from a bunch thugs, who knows, the blunette thought. When handed the ice pack, Alabaster gave a nod of thanks and put it on his aching head, awaiting the interrogation.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   November 27th 2017, 2:32 pm

However, before Blackwell could begin Raicheal suddenly spoke up.

"ummm... Sergeant Blackwell was it... c-can...can we talk in private... if... if that is ok..." She said nervously as she glanced over to Alabaster and then once more to the floor.

Blackwell looked at her and then over to Alabaster and then to her once more before sighing in a clearly annoyed way. "Fine" she said before turning to the Cafe Master

"I need a place to talk privately with this witness" she said sternly at him

"The Backroom should be clear, all my employees are working right now. I can take you two there if you like" He said quickly

"Very well, let's go" she said shortly as Raicheal got up and with one more apologetic look at Alabaster, followed the Cafe Master and Sergeant Blackwell. As they left, Blackwell turned to her partner.

"Question the Boy, I'll be back when I'm done." she said sharply

"You got it, Boss" in a lighthearted almost mocking tone which seem to get on Blackwell's nerves a little. Finley then took Raicheal's seat opposite Alabaster and extended a hand to him.

"Detective Finley, but you can call me Paul if you wish and your name is?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   November 29th 2017, 10:27 am

Alabaster looked a bit surprised when Raichel asked to speak in private with the investigator, but then got over it realizing that Raicheal probably had information she probably didn't want to say out in the open, I didn't pry before, so I wouldn't know anything, the younf meister thought, giving Raichel a reassuring look when she glanced at him, Alabaster then watched as Blackwell and Raichel walked off to wherever the back room was, mentally preparing for his own interrogation. The bluenette shook the hand of Finley when the detective stretched out his hand "Eisenheim, Alabaster Eisenheim" the boy replied in a formal manner.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   November 29th 2017, 8:47 pm

"Nice to meet you," Detective Finley said as he shook Alabaster's hand and drew it back. He then reached into the folds of his stained trench-coat and produced a battered writing pad and a pencil. He flipped through its pages as Alabaster saw a mixture of crowded notes and small drawings. He stopped at a page and then looked back up to the boy across from him.

"So would you prefer me to call you Alabaster or Mr. Eisenheim?" He asked trying to gain the boy's trust by showing him the same respect one would give an adult.

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   December 5th 2017, 11:39 am

"Mr. Eisenheim would be fine" Alabaster said, though it felt a bit weird to saw it, seeing how he'd only really picture his own father when he heard "Mr. Eisenheim". Alabaster's chest hurt a bit when the thought of his parents came into fruition, but he pushed it aside for the time being, This is a serious matter that requires a mature and formal manner..., the bluenette thought, though he still felt odd, even a bit self conscious at this point, but did his best to hide how he felt at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   December 5th 2017, 12:43 pm

Finley nodded and looked over the boy with his well-worn gray eyes, victim or accomplice, that was what he had to determine as he talked to Alabaster. The ragged detective noticed the shift in Alabaster's demeanor even as the young meister tried to hide it. He feels off... good, I can use that... Finley thought and although he was talking to a child, in this city nothing was as it seemed and taking things at face value could make you blind to the truth at hand or worse... dead.

"You're very mature for your age, you must be about 12 or 13, Mr. Elsenheim" He finally said after a brief pause. He had guessed high to give the boy a false sense of confidence, it was a trick to give him a feeling of control over the interrogation. If he was comfortable, it would be more likely that he would slip up if he was hiding something. Finley knew that there was a high chance that this was just some fight that happened for no reason but on the off chance that the boy was involved, Finley would do everything he could to make Alabaster tell him that.

"Anyway, how about you start from the beginning of the incident and go from there" He said relaxed as he readied the pad and pencil, his grey eyes sharpening as he focused on Alabaster.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   December 7th 2017, 10:49 am

Alabaster blink in suprise when the detective called him mature "Thank you sir" Alabaster said, slowly starting to feel less weird about the situation, At least he's not, or at least I hope he's not, going to question me like a little kid, the eyepatched youngster thought. Alabaster almost felt like a character in one of the detective novels he had read in the past, but instead of being in the coveted position of investegator he was the one being investigated. When asked about how the situation started, Alabaster took a little moment to think way back to the beginning of Raicheal's and his encounter. "I was sitting in the cafe, alone at first, Oro, the dog, was outside waiting due to the no pet policy, then Miss Raicheal walked after petting Orlr, for some reason wanting to apologise" Alabaster said before putting a finger on his chin in thought "We had a pretty standard conversation, or at least pretty standard for DWMA students, then suddenly the brutes came in and confronted Miss Raicheal, saying very crude and despicable things, when they started to manhandle her I rushed outside to get Oro to help he fight them off..." Alabaster concluded, but still raking his mind for extra details, then suddenly remembering "One of the bullies said something that alluded to the idea that they knew Miss Raicheal before, but where I have no clue".
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   December 7th 2017, 5:10 pm

Finley sat there making his notes and didn't really react till Alabaster mentioned that these men knew Raicheal.

"You're saying that these men knew the girl who was sitting here, a girl you haven't met till today?" Finley said a note of skepticism in his voice. Something here didn't add up. Ether the kid was unlucky enough to meet someone whose past had gotten him in trouble or he was being played. Finley thought about how little Alabaster knew about the girl and found it more likely that he was being set up by a tag team of three strong armed men and a doe-eyed girl. However, those answers he would have to leave for Blackwell to get at as she cracked the girl in the backroom. For now, he needed to focus on getting what he could from Alabaster.

"You said these men confronted Raicheal and spoke to her. Can you tell me what they said?" Finley said knowing that the heart of this issue would lay in the moments leaving to the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   

Back to top Go down

"Socializing" - Open
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3