Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

"Socializing" - Open

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   February 1st 2018, 12:33 pm

Alabaster prepared to answer  another one of Finely’s questions when all of a sudden Blackwell and Raicheal, who Alabaster assumed were done with their interrogation session. The eyepatched meister expected the two investigators to start sharing some info, but the looks on both Raicheal and Blackwell’s face made it obvious that the exchanging of info wouldn't be happening at the moment. A feeling of deep concern and a tinge of sadness  welled in Alabaster when he saw Raicheal's tear stained face, and now the young meister wanted to know about the connection between the men ad Raichel more than ever, I definitely can't ask, as Miss Raicheal is probably extremely upset over discussing the matter, but I can't help but wonder what happened that made such a sturdy looking person like Miss Blackwell to seem shaken as well upon hearing about it , the bluenette thought.

The atmosphere felt fairly heavy, even as the investigators left, and Alabaster’s mind so clouded in speculative thought that he almost didn't notice the card Finley slid over to him. After glancing briefly at the investigator’s card, Alabaster looked over to an apologizing Raicheal, and gave her a sympathetic look, “There's no need to apologize” he said “I understand that you probably be comfortable telling the investigators what you knew if I were present…”. To see Raicheal so distressed was very disheartening to Alabaster, and while his curiosity about the situation was ever growing, he knew better not to pry, not only be very inappropriate due to the circumstances, the two just met that day, and one didn't just give out personal information on their first meeting.

Alabaster sighed then continued “Would you like to go home Miss Raicheal? Oro and I could walk you home if you wish; I can understand how being a being a public setting after all this would be very stressful, I wouldn't blame you for leaving”.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   February 23rd 2018, 2:24 pm

Raicheal looked back up at Alabaster, an extremely thankful look present on her face.

"I-If it is not to m-much trouble t-then yes... I-I'd greatly a-appreciate it..." the timid older girl still shook slightly as she spoke "J-Just l-let me pay for my d-drink..." With a slight wave the waitress was signaled over to the table.

"Can I help you miss?" she said her cheery service persona back in place.

"Y-Yes... I-I like to p-paid my bill..." Raicheal said trying her best to stop shaking but to no avail.

"Of course" the waitress said nodding before turning to Alabaster "Would you like your bill as well sir?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   March 9th 2018, 1:11 am

When the trembling weapon had beaconed to the waitress to pay for her drink, Alabaster placed a hand on her arm “Please miss” he said “Let me pay for the bills, it would be no trouble at all” the bluenette said, pulling a wallet out of his pocket; he knew if he directly asked Raicheal if he could just pay for both bills, the kind young woman would tell him not to bother, he just hoped he hadn't embarrassed her or anything, the young meister just thought the gesture would help Raichel cheer up a fraction, plus it seemed wrong to Alabaster to have someone pay right after they had went through something traumatic.

Ooc: So sorry for the long wait, hopefully it didn't put you off or anything like that >~<’
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Socializing" - Open   

Back to top Go down

"Socializing" - Open
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4