Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eliana Boyd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

eliana boyd - Eliana Boyd Empty
PostSubject: Eliana Boyd   eliana boyd - Eliana Boyd I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2017, 8:54 pm

eliana boyd - Eliana Boyd AiaRfC7

Elliana "Elli" Boyd

Gender/Sex:
Female

Weapon(s):
None

Animal Form:
Blue penguin's plumage has a distinctive bright blue-gray color that goes from the head down the back, wings, and tail. In the head below the eyes, they have dark gray feathers spreading across their cheeks. The rest of the neck, chest and belly are white. Big black claws contrast with their pink legs. The beak is short mainly black with some white parts. Blue penguins are rather small, and can be found in Australia (Ellie's birthplace.) They sound a lot like dogs when they make noise, much unlike a regular bird. They are flightless, as all penguins are. They spend most of their time in the water, eating small fish. Ellie is disgusted by that part of her animal form, although sometimes she will accidentally find herself craving raw fish.

Mantra:
"And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul."

Magic:
Healing, Water, Arithmetic, Soul Protect/Cancel

MagicDescription
HealingThe amount she can heal varies depending on her current energy level and capabilities, though it can be used on either herself or others.
Water
Her elemental magic, Ellie is able to both control and create water. At present, the biggest thing she can conjure is a small whirlpool. With work, she is able to heat the water she is manipulating, but this technique is by no means perfect. She's able to manipulate the water to form an air bubble around her head when swimming, consequently not needing to surface for air
ArithmeticThough not her strongest path, Arithmetic magic is a mere part of why Ellie is not currently allowed to take any of the DWMA's existing math classes. This spell set allows her to calculate speed and location, though it is not process, by any means.
Before the Storm (Calm)Upon casting, this spell directs calm energy towards a person's spirit. Elli usually uses it to calm down agitated friends, and rarely uses it in combat.
InvisibilityWhen under the effects of this spell, Ellie becomes invisible to the naked eye. However, she can still be detected by Soul Perception, and is not rendered silent. Casting a spell or interacting with things (other than moving) will disable the spell instantly.
Soul Protect (and Cancel)A basic witch ability, Ellie can disguise her witch soul as an innocent one.

Love Interest:
None.

Appearance:
Elli has bright blue hair that has slight white streaks through it. Her hair is long with bangs, reaching all the way down to her kneecaps. A barrette pins back some loose strands on her right side of her head. She often has a carefree grin on her face, signifying her bubbly nature to those who see her. As far as clothing goes, Ellie wears long blue sleeves that end just around her armpit. They are sewn to a dress of the same color that stretches just below her rear. There is a small gap of her pale skin revealed on her legs, but soon there is fabric again. Ellie wears long stockings of a pale blue. They have a small bow on the top of them, but are otherwise relatively simple.

Personality:
(ESFP)
Ellie is a bouncy, upbeat teenager. When in the coven, children gravitated to her carefree attitude and her love for all things sweet. She has a huge sweet tooth like her sister, and can quite literally bounce off the walls when she's had enough sugar. Her favorite candy is chocolate, and if you give it to her she will most likely love you forever. Ellie is quite foolhardy when it comes to relationships, and will dive in head first without foreseeing the possible consequences.She is very sociable and will talk to anyone whom she thinks looks like they're having a bad day just to make it better for them. She's reliable.. for the most part. You have to tell her where she needs to be a a half hour early or else she will be late, almost without fail.

History:
Elli grew up in her mother's coven, though opposite to her sister as she was well-liked. The young witch was sheltered from people her age, mostly being taught by her mother or some older witches. One day, one of the elder witches had let something slip about Elli having a sister and that she had left the coven for a new life. Before she could get away, the now teenager locked the door. Elli then forced the witch to tell her about her twin. After the older witch left, Elli found herself bestowed with a new sense of purpose. She had never been into the world much, but Elli was curious. She wanted to find this sister of hers. However, she only had two things to go off of: her name was Aurora, and she was last seen in Death City. With that information in mind, the teenager left her coven to pursue her sister.

Miscellaneous:
None~

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming  power and blue penguins await"

Last edited by aflairforfandoms on December 27th 2017, 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

eliana boyd - Eliana Boyd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eliana Boyd   eliana boyd - Eliana Boyd I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2017, 9:28 pm

I'll post my stamp later but she's approved!
Back to top Go down

Eliana Boyd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Witch/Sorcerer Creation :: Dropped Witches/Sorcerers-
Jump to: