Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Farewell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Farewell   Farewell I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2017, 1:08 pm

To begin, I'd like to thank all of you over the years who have chosen to be a part of this site. This...grand experiment, if you will, began as a recreation of another RP site, one that had no administrators or moderators active. We, meaning myself, Ace, Phoenix, and others, wanted growth, the opportunity to do more, and a chat box.

Soul Eater RP was, at first, a painstaking recreation of the original, though not without it's own differences once things got settled. We put more subforums for rp, expanded the rules, and so on. And while some times we had were painful, caused us to lose friends, I like to think that overall the experience has been a positive one. I like to think that we found out more about ourselves as we went. I have to believe that.

Now, as we close in on 4 years of Soul Eater RP, it's time my portion here came to a close. Not only because of my own activity, or lack thereof, but because, in growing, I found a person who is more of a detriment to all of you than, well, whoever you thought I was.

I want all of you to know that it has been my utmost honor, nay privilege, to provide you with this site, to administer it as long as I did, so on and so forth. But a body should not abide by an entity that might cause harm to it. I will always look fondly on the time I had here. The friends I made. The characters I came to love. I hope all of you will continue, into the future. To quote one of my greatest inspirations, "Get up, get going, I'll meet you there.".

Yours, forever gratefully,

OblivionHammer
Oblivion
The Management
Xaldalneir
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2017, 8:39 pm

Xald... Not stopping you, but, good luck. Whatever you do... I wish you good luck. Didn't get to know you that well. But hey... Sometimes family needs to move on. I wish you good luck.

From, Wolfy

The dog who supports all.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2017, 9:31 pm

Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2017, 12:30 am

Buhbye Xaldy. It was wonderful having you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Farewell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell   Farewell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Farewell
Page 1 of 1