Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

"Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  Empty
PostSubject: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2017, 4:05 pm

3:24 PM 15th March
-----------------------

It was quite a nice day in Death City. Cloudless sky, warm temperature and the creepy Sun in the sky.
The DWMA's students had already finished their classes and were returning home. One of those students was Boris Kovalsky, the son of a Death Scythe. He seemed to be thinking about something. He was so deep lost in his thoughts that probability of him bumping into someone was quite high. Boris needed a meister, he knew it, but he couldn't even find one. The young weapon had even reached a point in which he started considering asking his cousins for help. In the morning he wrote in his journal: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!". However, Boris started losing hopes.
Back to top Go down
Wisteria Sodorov
SERP Member
SERP Member
Wisteria Sodorov

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2017, 4:27 pm

The sky's bright light beat down onto the cobblestone streets of Death City as Wisteria made her way through an alley in order to avoid the intense rays. She couldn't stand the feeling of searing daylight, but winter was beginning to pass, and she'd need to start taking extra efforts to keep cool. Wearing black did have its downfalls. Her thoughts drifted back to her suitcase being dragged behind her. Had she packed her white hat, or not? An uneasy feeling started to overcome the girl, as she quickly took a knee at a nearby, spray painted wall to rummage through her own belongings. Sure enough, the sunhat was safe and sound where she'd left it! Wisteria let out a breath of relief and tried to pack the wide-brimmed headwear back into the suitcase.

But it wouldn't fit.

Unfortunately, the large amount of incredibly stylish black clothes she'd brought along was... a bit too much. The case refused to shut once more, and creaked open like a wide, yawning mouth. She tried many methods to get it closed. Stomping on the case, sitting on it, pushing it up against a wall, and forcing it down with what little arm strength she had, but no method had a positive result. One thing was very clear to her, she required help. Leaning her head out of the alleyway she'd spent the last ten to twenty minutes in, Wisteria spotted a boy seemingly engrossed in some sort of novel. Or perhaps a diary? She couldn't quite tell, but she let out a sort of whisper/shout. "Hey. Help me out for a minute." Though she knew how... oddly suspicious this looked, that didn't stop her from asking for assistance. The girl just wanted to get to the academy and find herself a weapon as soon as she could.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2017, 4:48 pm

Boris, who's thoughts had begun to drift away towards the routine everyday training with his cousin, suddenly got interrupted by a strange whisper. He closed his diary and looked around and then towards the possible source of the voice. He noticed a girl dressed in black. "Hm...Is she asking me for help? Strange and suspicious. However.. She apparently is having troubles with her suitcase." The boy thought. Placing his journal into his small bag, he approached the goth-looking girl. "How can I help you?" Boris asked her, keeping his usual calm yet friendly tone of voice. While looking at her suitcase he came to a conclusion that she'll probably ask him to help her in closing it.
Boris had started to form a plan b in his head and looked closely at her, trying to hide his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Wisteria Sodorov
SERP Member
SERP Member
Wisteria Sodorov

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2017, 5:10 pm

The girl's boots clicked as she moved back toward her luggage after seeing that the boy would follow her. No need to waste any time, it was already mid-day, who knew how much longer she had to get to the academy before night fell and it would most likely close its doors? Wisteria's jacket floated behind her as she stood over her suitcase. Upon closer inspection, it appeared as if that single container for clothes wasn't the only thing she'd brought along. Propped up on the wall beside the pair was some sort of case for a string instrument. It wasn't quite large enough to be a guitar or a cello (instruments that would surely cause some amount of injury to the small girl if she were to attempt to carry them) but instead looked about the size of a viola or violin. Without looking inside, it was impossible to say for sure. To the left of the instrument case, was a small box crafted from wood, almost 6 inches in height, length, and width, creating a perfect tiny cube with a silver latch on the side.

To draw attention to the suitcase once more, Wisteria takes a seat upon it and looks up at the assistant she'd gotten from the sidewalk merely a few feet away. "Just, like... sit on it with me, or something. I'm not heavy enough to get it closed myself." To demonstrate her point more clearly, Wisteria tries to push down on the lid to no avail. As she sits on top of the case, bits of soft black clothing pop out of the seams that would otherwise close the container. Her expression is one of frustration. Why couldn't this just go smoothly?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2017, 5:24 pm

Boris focused on the suitcase, trying to find a better solution. He couldn't deny the fact that sitting on the suitcase seemed to be the best idea. "Hm..If you have troubles closing it by sitting on it yourself, perhaps reorganizing the suitcase's content would be a better idea? For example, if you take your shirts, trousers and other clothes, put together and roll them, they'll take less space" Boris said as he placed his hands on the top of the stranger's suitcase and pushed with all his might attempting to close it, just in case. Perhaps his plan wasn't even needed?
Back to top Go down
Wisteria Sodorov
SERP Member
SERP Member
Wisteria Sodorov

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2017, 5:51 pm

There was a pause as the girl thought about Boris' suggestion. She furrowed her thick eyebrows, almost making them look like two caterpillars slowly approaching one another. Recalling the numerous warnings from the stores and sites she often ordered her outfits from, Wisteria shook her head, shut her eyes, and shrugged. "These are way too delicate to be rolled up. They'll tear or get wrinkled or... something. Folding works the best." Her left eye opened and shot the unfamiliar boy a look. "They are my clothes, after all."

As Boris put his weight into his upper half and positioned himself on top of the suitcase, Wisteria did her best to push down as well. A creak could be heard from the slowly shutting case as the two worked together to manage the challenge presented to them. Noises of strain escaped from the girl's lips, despite her best efforts to keep silent, and her face was noticeably reddening.

A click.

"There. See?" Wisteria dusted off her hands and stood up, her skirt now a little ruffled. For once, she got a better look at the boy in front of her. He seemed to be in some sort of school uniform. But... wait, was there any other school in Death City than the DWMA? The girl placed her hands on her hips. "You go to the Death Weapon Meister Academy, yes?" The tone of her voice made it sound like she already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2017, 12:43 pm

Boris sighed in relief, for a moment he thought that the suitcase may explode, or break..or something. The boy looked back at the girl after she had asked her question. The answer was indeed obvious.
"Yes, indeed. I am a student of the DWMA. A weapon student to be precise." He replied, putting his hands into the pockets of his trousers.

"Let me guess, and you're a new student, who has just arrived in the city." The boy said with a rather friendly tone. He was quite curious whether she was a weapon or a meister (if his guess was correct, of course).

OOC: My apologies for the late reply, I'm a bit busy lately ^^
Back to top Go down
Wisteria Sodorov
SERP Member
SERP Member
Wisteria Sodorov

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2017, 1:30 pm

What seemed to be a satisfied look appeared on Wisteria's face as Boris gave his answer. It was rather difficult to ascertain what feeling it was meant to reflect, as she did her best to keep a neutral expression, but the corners of her lips curled upward and her eyebrows lifted just enough to give a sense of a more positive emotion than aloofness. Had she already gotten the luck of the draw so early? No, it was too soon to assume that this weapon didn't already have a meister of his own, getting her hopes up would be the girl's undoing.

However, when the boy spoke once more, her face returned to its natural state, save for her eyebrows, which dipped downward giving off more of an aggressive tone. "Don't go assuming things about me that you don't know." Despite the boy's efforts to keep his remarks friendly, Wisteria still wasn't quite warmed up to this fellow. She kept silent for a moment, waiting for the awkward absence of speech to give its full effect, then spoke again. "Though, you'd be correct in your assumption this time. I'm a meister." While she was speaking, she crossed her arms across her chest, and shifted her weight onto her left foot.

OOC: Don't worry about it! Take all the time you need :)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2017, 8:05 am

"My apologies. It is a bad habit of mine. Uhm..Guessing things about people, I mean." Said Boris, who was not trying to annoy, but trying to make friends with her. As a new meister, she probably didn't have a weapon, which gave Boris hope he was loosing everyday. According to his mother, his soul had a strange wavelength which caused his troubles with finding the right partner. The weapon had adjusted his tie and asked her a question: "Is there anything else I can do to help? " Right after that the boy realized that he had completely forgotten to introduce himself.

"Oh, um, I'm Boris, Boris Kovalsky, by the way..." He said, feeling the slight awkwardness in his sudden introduction. There was a possibility that if he actually made friends with her, she'd become his meister, at least that's what Boris thought. In his eyes she seemed to be quite an interesting person.
Back to top Go down
Wisteria Sodorov
SERP Member
SERP Member
Wisteria Sodorov

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2017, 3:16 pm

The girl waves a hand dismissively to his first comment, then goes to pick up her instrument case and the strange, small, wooden cube. "Whatever. Just don't do it again, at least not around me." She didn't retain eye contact as she spoke those words, as it would probably give off the wrong idea. Wisteria had yet to have any real ill will against the boy, he was really in her favor at this point for being so willing to assist with her luggage conundrum, but she couldn't let her first impression be wrong.

Hoisting the violin case up with one hand and grasping the cube in the other, she walks over to the boy, who had yet to get up from sitting on her suitcase. "Well, for one, you could get off my stuff." Her voice lacked any real foul intent, but the sarcasm in it was palpable. "Other than that, I need some help getting to the place. These roads are like a labyrinth..." Wisteria furrowed her eyebrows. Who the hell even designed this place? After Boris finished introducing himself, she nodded. "Wisteria." She figured short and simple introductions were the most effective way to get her nature across to new acquaintances.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2017, 10:08 am

Boris simply moved away from the suitcase and leaned against the closest wall he could find. The boy had a huge trouble with reading the girl's true intentions and emotions. She was quite mysterious in his eyes. Boris got a feeling that she's trying to hide what she really thinks.
After listening to her introduction and her comment about Death City being a labyrinth, he smiled slightly. Amusing, almost every new student thinks or says the same about the strange layout of roads of that place.
Boris crossed his arms on his chest and spoke: "So...Where do you need to go exactly? I can show you the way". Thanks to his parents' advice he learned by heart the map of Death City. Well, maybe not the entire, but most of it.
Back to top Go down
Wisteria Sodorov
SERP Member
SERP Member
Wisteria Sodorov

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2017, 10:24 am

Right after he had sat up from the suitcase, Wisteria moved to pick it up. Grasping the handle tightly in her grip, she attempted to lift the heavy case once more. It was trouble enough getting it this far on her own, but the immense weight of it would not keep her down for long. With the instrument case slung over her back and over-stuffed suitcase in hand, she really did look like a transfer student, almost comically so. The girl looked forward to setting down her luggage in a nice, warm dorm room, perhaps planting a few flowers by the windowsill. She was unaware if there were any policies surrounding the personalization of dorms at the DWMA, but the girl hoped dearly that they would allow her to at least plant something in her room.

"I just need to get to the school." There was a tinge of tiredness in her voice this time around. With a gesture in front of her, she speaks simply. "Whenever you're ready, lead the way." Perhaps on the way over she might be able to inquire about the boy's partnership or lack thereof more casually. He seemed rather kind and patient, values she held in high regard.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2017, 6:46 am

Boris had quickly noticed that Wisteria's luggage was quite heavy, yet he decided to wait a bit and then offer his help with carrying the suitcase. Boris had planned the shortest road to the academy and started the walk in the direction of the famous DWMA.
With his hands in his pocket he led her through the narrow alley. Suddenly he decided to finally feed his curiosity fully.
"So... Wisteria, pardon my curiosity. I'd like to ask you about one thing..." Boris spoke, looking at her. He seemed a bit stressed. "... do you have a weapon?" Obviously, that question needed to be asked sooner or later. Also, that question obviously implied that Boris was in fact looking for a meister.
Back to top Go down
Wisteria Sodorov
SERP Member
SERP Member
Wisteria Sodorov

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2017, 7:11 am

The initial start off was good, not much of a delay on Boris' which pleased Wisteria greatly, however as he stopped and looked at her, she couldn't help but let out a small groan. She just wanted to get the academy already. However, her emotions took a turn for the better after he expressed his interest in her availability as a meister. "Funny you should mention that." The right corner of her lip involuntarily lifted into a sort of smirk. "I was going to start my search for one after I got settled in." The girl lifted the suitcase gripped in her hand to demonstrate her point.

A knowing look crept onto her face. "I take it you've yet to find a meister?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2017, 8:20 am

ooc: Yes, I've disappeared...Again ^^" My apologies

The boy smiled widely and nodded to her, as he continued the march towards the academy. "Yes, I'm looking for a meister. Hey, perhaps we can try... you know..whether our wavelengths can work together after we get to the academy?" Said Boris somewhat enthusiastically. He's decided to use the shortest roads to get to their destination, mostly because he's noticed that Wisteria is tired and should get rest as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
Wisteria Sodorov
SERP Member
SERP Member
Wisteria Sodorov

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2017, 10:49 am

ooc: It's fine~ I don't mind waiting lol, I hope you had a nice break!

Adjusting the strap of the instrument case on her back with a somewhat aloof movement, she kept her eyes on Boris. "I suppose it's worth a shot. I can't promise how well it will turn out, though." She was unsure if her personality would click with someone else's so easily, and it caused a sort of woozy feeling in her stomach. She hadn't considered it before, but what if she was just incompatible with other's soul wavelengths? That remained to be seen, she and the boy might not connect as well as she hoped during their walk. Following his lead, she slipped around different corners and roads, keeping closer to the walls of buildings around them as they made their trek to the academy. Luckily, the sun wasn't directly overhead and was still casting shadows for her to keep to. Wisteria really didn't feel like opening her suitcase again to get out a hat.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2017, 11:12 am

Finally, after a few minutes, they could finally see their destination. The magnificent building of the Shibusen and the legendary stairs that every student must climb up every day. Boris stopped right on the first step and turned to face Wisteria. "So here we are...The DWMA." Said Boris, smiling with pride. It was obvious that he really liked his school. The boy put his hand on the back of his head, he was thinking about something. Finally, he asked: So Wisteria, do you need to take a break? Climbing up these stairs is a bit tiring, you know..." The boy didn't want his potential partner to faint on her first day.
Back to top Go down
Wisteria Sodorov
SERP Member
SERP Member
Wisteria Sodorov

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2017, 12:16 pm

The girl let her eyes drift upward toward the horizon and seeing the looming school above an innumerable amount of stairs filled her with an emotion she couldn't quite describe. Was it dread? Anxiety? Perturbation? She settled for a general uneasiness, but she kept her face neutral. "...There are more stairs than I thought." Wisteria heard once before about the ascension to the academy, and how it was built to help students with their leg strength, but she never imagined that it would be this lengthy. "If we're going to take a break, we should do so further up. So far, the walk hasn't been too taxing." She still felt a bit energized, but knew that feeling would slowly disappate as they climbed the flight of steps.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2017, 11:27 am

With a shrug, the boy started climbing up the stairs. "It is your choice. I can always help with carrying your luggage if you get tired." Said Boris, who after months of climbing up those stairs got used to the insane number of them. "Well...If something goes wrong, I can always call dad and ask him to send help..." Thought the weapon. Boris preferred to always have at least a plan A and a plan B. Being prepared for everything always works in tense situations.
He was slowly going forwards, while still keeping an eye on Wisteria, just in case she needed his help.
Back to top Go down
Wisteria Sodorov
SERP Member
SERP Member
Wisteria Sodorov

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2017, 4:01 pm

Following close behind her companion, Wisteria began the climb alongside him. "You don't have to worry about me. I'm tougher than I look." Her steps onto the long stairway were light, contrasting the heavy steps someone would usually take with heavy luggage in their hands, and they made a distinct tapping noise as the material that made up her boots made contact with the concrete below her. As time progressed, her eyebrows slowly began to decline toward the center of her forehead.

She'd lost track of time after a certain point, and several beads of sweat were dripping off of her face. The sun was significantly lower in the sky, so she estimated that they had taken more time than they should have. With little breath in her words, she spoke. "Perhaps... a short break... would be a wise decision." And with that, she plopped her suitcase onto a stair, and sat down upon it. It seemed as if she overestimated her own stamina.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2017, 3:27 pm

Boris stopped and turned towards his companion. He shook his head, with one thought: "I told ya!"
Smiling, he looked towards the glorious Academy building only to notice that they had managed to climb higher than he'd thought they would. Now it was time for the break.

The weapon sat next to the meister and rubbed his knee. Boris didn't look tired at all!
"We're almost there..." Said the boy who started admiring the view.
"You were right. You're indeed way tougher than you look." Said the weapon and chuckled a bit. "I thought you'd ask for a break way, waay earlier than you did..." He said with honesty and without any rudenesses.
Boris scratched the back of his head. "The view from here is quite nice, don't you agree?" Asked the weapon with the positive sparkle in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Wisteria Sodorov
SERP Member
SERP Member
Wisteria Sodorov

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2017, 4:50 pm

With the left arm of her jacket, she wiped the sweat from her brow with disgust. Sweating was one of her least favorite things, next to spicy foods and crowds. The sticky feeling it left on her skin made her feel a bit ill. "That's what happens... when you assume things about me. You get... surprised." It seemed she was still out of breath, hand the breaths that she did take were quite deep. However, after letting Boris speak and taking a moment of silence for herself, she managed to regain her composure somewhat. Until that instant, she'd neglected to look behind her, and only focused on charging ahead toward the academy. Now that the boy mentioned it, Wisteria found the view breathtaking (no pun intended). "It is a pretty good looking view." The sight of Death City in its entirety made it seem like an anthill, filled with winding streets and alleyways galore. She felt a twinge of anxiety thinking about having to enter the labyrinth once more but managed to dispell it in order to enjoy the view as it was. "How far up do you think we are?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2017, 7:44 am

Boris had to agree, assuming facts about people was in fact leading to nothing.
"I don't know the exact numbers, but I guess...Something aroung two hundred meters above the ground level? I may be wrong, of course." Replied the weapon, who thanks to Wisteria finally realized how ridiculous the entire Death City is with its architecture and style. Not only it was located in the middle of a desert, but basically became the more twisted and crazy version of Las Vegas (After all, both cities are located in Nevada).
Also, Boris realized he used meters instead of feet, which was his European habit.
"Uhm...Oh, right! two hundred meters is about...six hundred and..fifty six feet." Added the boy to avoid any confusions.
Back to top Go down
Wisteria Sodorov
SERP Member
SERP Member
Wisteria Sodorov

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2017, 7:00 am

She raised her eyebrows. "Two-hundred meters..." she echoed. Far above the city, the two were given quite a view of the sun lowering itself off the horizon, slowly looking ever more sleepy with drool beginning to drip from its mouth, and the sky had a beautiful array of oranges and yellows to match it's slowly waning vigor. Though, Wisteria was taken out of her dream-like admiration of the sunset present to them when Boris corrected himself. The girl waved a hand absent-mindedly in response. "Don't worry, I'm familiar with the metric system." With the hand that she used to wave, she places it on her chest. "I'm Russian." While there was a hint of an accent in her voice as she spoke, it wasn't all that noticeable, so she forgave the boy's error without much further protest.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2017, 11:13 am

"Oh?" Boris looked at the meister, giving her a slightly surprised look. Then, he stood up with a bright smile on his face. People from Slavic countries were a rarity in Death City. So, Boris, as a Pole, was delighted to finally meet someone from a country that was so close to his motherland. "Russian you say? Great! I'm from Poland...Hm...How was it in Russian?
Horosho? Sorry..I can't speak your first language. The Cyrillic is a difficult alphabet.
" Said the boy, who seemed to be even more energetic than before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)    "Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Dear journal, today I'll finally find a partner!" (Wisteria and Rackie)
Page 1 of 1