Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raiden Kiyoku

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Raiden Kiyoku Empty
PostSubject: Raiden Kiyoku   Raiden Kiyoku I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2017, 10:59 am

Name: Raiden Kiyoku

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: Currently alone

Weapon Form: Raiden is what is known as a 'Snakeblade'. A Snakeblade is like an Urumi blade, but having both a solid form measuring out to around 3 feet. In the secondary form, the blade separates into many pieces and acts like a bladed whip.
(For reference:)Raiden Kiyoku 8f11271963

Love Interest: None, yet.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight

Appearance: Raiden is of rather tall standing, being 6'3
Raiden has medium length black hair that reaches near level of his eyes in the front and down to his shoulders in the back. His eyes are a very dull black color that are usually half shut with bags under them from sleepless nights. As for his skin, it has a slight hint of a tan due to working outside a lot.
(For Reference:)Raiden Kiyoku 8f87dc65d7

Personality: Raiden can be described as a sarcastic, dry and tired. He usually speaks in a dull tone and lazes around in his tree time.

History: Raiden comes from a long line of euroswords, his older brothers being graduates of the DWMA and now upholding their own livelihoods, but Raiden was different. His genetic code was different, resulting in his ability to spread apart. Of course, his Father was wary of his newest son, was it something to celebrate or avoid like the plague?
Once Raiden reached the age he could start training with his Father, it was indeed a useful variation, being able to attack from both close and medium range, the whip proved itself to be a useful addition to the sword aspect. From that point on, Raiden received training to be both adept in fighting as his bladed form and whip form. He only hopes that he can find a Meister that can use it correctly.

Soul Count: 0

Have you read the rules?: Yes
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Raiden Kiyoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raiden Kiyoku   Raiden Kiyoku I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2017, 11:57 am

Hey, welcome to the site! I'm flair/ minty aflairforfandoms I'm uncertain if this is ready to be looked at, but I can tell that you didn't read the rules. Please read the rules located here and let me know when your application is fixed!
Back to top Go down

Raiden Kiyoku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Creation :: Weapon Creation :: Inactive Weapons-
Jump to: