Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:45 pm

"A-Ahhhy m-meant...w-what dddd-id you....w-ahhhnt to try?" Claire managed to get out as her knees were already growing weak, leaning back into her, her body needing to feel more from Jazz.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:48 pm

The first step Jasmine took was slow, but every movement that followed was quick and in sudden succession. Redirecting Claire's positioning, she pushed the girl onto the bed, careful enough to not hurt her as she laid Claire on her stomach. Standing behind her, she lifted both the girl's legs onto the bed, leaning over the girl as she lay there, though her hand had not stopped its movements. "Just tell me if you want me to stop, she said, only her hand, arm, and breasts touching the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:54 pm

((Check Facebook, because I have no clue what sort of position you have her in, so I dunno what to post >.>))
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:02 pm

Claire couldn't stop the bucking of her hips, her hand shooting out to grab a pillow to put under her face to muffle the frankly loud sounds of pleasure as her body tried oh so desperately to force itself back against those familiar digits, to feel more of them, more of her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:07 pm

"C'mon, now..." Jasmine said, a growl fading into her words as her hand moved faster, harder. Behind the silver haired girl, Jazz adjusted herself once more, legs on either side of her hips.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:13 pm

"G-God!" Claire cried out, her head turning to the side so she could look up at Jazz lustfully, her expression one of obvious wanton desire. She needed more, her body craved it as much as it craved oxygen and water, both of which she was running short on as her body grew sweaty and her breathing grew ragged.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:18 pm

Jasmine smirked, knowing all too well the look she was being given by the other girl. Suddenly, fingers still slick, she pulled the girl's hips upwards. By now, Jasmine was sitting up behind her, balanced on her knees. When she had Claire steady, her slick hand went to grab at her breast, the other hand taking a fist full of the woman's hair and arching her back. Leaning over her, her breath once again at her ear, she growled out, "Last chance to back down," all the while, her wet fingers danced over the petal soft peak of the girl's breast, teasing and taunting it while Jazz remained otherwise frozen.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:21 pm

Claire yelped softly at the sudden roughness, her eyes going wide for a moment before she relaxed a little bit. "S-Safeword?" She asked, wondering just how far Jazz had gone into setting this up. She knew, vaguely, what Savannah enjoyed, so she assumed Jazz had picked some of this up from her ex-lover. Frankly, she was mildly delighted by the whole experience, being so violently and thoroughly claimed. She could feel every lovemark on her body, every kiss Jazz had laid on her this evening, and it all felt glorious.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:26 pm

"That's yours to decide," She said, all but pinching her nipple as if to punctuate the statement, "But I need you to decide now." The word came out as a rough command, her teeth finding purchase in the woman's neck once more, sucking at it where the back of her neck met the shoulder; she could cover the mark, but oh, Jasmine would make sure that she left one there.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:29 pm

"AhhhhhhhhA-Ahngel! Angel!" Claire quickly cried out, deciding the word in a split second as her back arched, her body quaking at the feel of the rough suction from Jazz's lips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:35 pm

Jasmine smirked, "As you wish, mon amore." Not a second had passed since the word had slipped out that a sudden, foreign pressure made its presence known inside the other girl, dipping into the woman's core as Jazz's hips bucked against hers. Immediately, a moan sounded, and her hand moved from Claire's breast for but a moment; the sound of a button clicking resounded, and suddenly there was the very obvious sound, and sensation, of vibrating occurring within both girls. The pistol was shaking, moaning at the feeling before her hips retreated, only to press against Claire once again.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:37 pm

Claire mewled out long and hard at first the sudden penetration, and then the vibrating. Her back arched up, heavy breasts bouncing just slightly as her mouth hung open in a now soundless moan. Already her thighs were quivering, her hips giving random jerks just to get closer to the toy Jazz was now thrusting in and out of her, right properly fucking her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:41 pm

Jasmine growled out a moan, releasing the girl's hair only to grip her hips, hard and firm, making marks in the skin there as she thrust again, harder, pressing herself deeper and feeling her end of the device mimic the sensation. Her body shook, goosebumps running across her skin, body heating and cooling like rapid fire as she relished the feeling. "You get one choice: tell me what you want."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:43 pm

"I-I-I wah-ahnt you...t-to fuck m-meee." Claire almost squealed out, her body thrusting so hard against the toy, her innermost walls clamping around it and being rewarded with another burst of sensation. "M-More... More please J-Jaaaahzzy..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:47 pm

One hand held Claire in place while she bucked instinctively, sporadically, thrusting in and out of her at varying depths and speeds. The other hand straightened Claire up to where her back pressed against Jazz's breasts, and she toyed with the girl's as she moved, an action that seemed somewhere between an animalistic need and an absent-minded fidgeting, somehow controlled amidst the sporadic movements.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:49 pm

Claire pressed herself whole-heartedly against Jazz, her head tilting to the side and a hand coming up to pull her hair away from her neck. It was an open invitation, an invitation to be marked, to be claimed, no matter the consequences.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:54 pm

Jasmine took the invitation without her mind even registering that it was there, teeth, lips, and tongue finding the flesh there and marking across it. Time and time again she alternated between licks, kisses, hickeys, and bites, bruising and reddening the skin as her hips smacked against the other girl's ass, their new toy aiding her in rather obvious intentions of laying absolute claim to the woman that was now at her mercy.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 11:57 pm

Claire was a mewling, moaning mess, the triple pleasures of the kissing and biting, the vibrating toy, and Jazz's thrusts causing her mind to become lost in a swirling maelstrom of pleasure. She wanted nothing more than to remain like this, thoroughly fucked and claimed by the loveliest woman she knew.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:04 am

Jasmine didn't last like this too much longer, the pressure of being upright on her knees becoming too much to handle with all the energy she was putting into the efforts. Almost roughly, she pushed Claire back onto the bed. Following soon after, she took both her hands in her own, leaning over her and almost laying flat as she continued to hump and fuck her, amazed at the pleasure the device was bringing them both. "Moan for me..." she said desperately, somewhere between a whine and a groan as she sought the girl's ear. "Please, Claire..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:06 am

It took a bit of effort, her mind too much of a hot mess to act quickly, but soon her moans weren't just unintelligible nonsense and instead were soft croonings of Jazz, Jasmine, or Jazzy, squeezing the revolver's hands tight as she looked up at her with a mix of love and lust.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:11 am

The woman's mind was muddled by now, more than enough entralled by the task at hand that she could no longer bring herself, subconsciously or otherwise, to do anything but continue thrusting.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:12 am

Claire wrapped her arms and legs around Jazz and held her close, forcing her to shorten her thrusts as she pleadingly whispered into her lover's ear. "P-Please... J-Jazzy...so close..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:18 am

"Make me," she managed to stammer out, though it was more than clear that such an endeavor would not be necessary, as the woman was already showing the telltale signs of giving out, herself. By now, it was impossible to tell exactly where the liquid that painted their hips came from, and it was only getting worse as each second ticked by, "I... I-"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:20 am

Claire hugged her tighter, her hips starting to buck even more ferociously as she sought not just her own finish, but Jasmine's as well. She wanted to finish in time with her love, her lover, and she would do everything she could to make sure she did.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2017, 12:25 am

JAzz's grip on Claire's hands became painful as her body suddenly lost control, moving even more erratically as she came cascading into her finish. The process of long, sensual, and Jasmine couldn't even hear her own thoughts behind her moans and pleasure, face burying in her beloved's hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)   A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Very Special Day (Lani and I, Open with Invitation)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next