Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:24 am

Courtney opened her mouth tentatively, slowly tipping her head back, and dropping the soul into her mouth. She swallowed after a few moments, shivering lightly. "Slimy..." She said, sticking her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:25 am

Evelyn laughed; honestly, she didn't know what she expected. "I hear that a lot, honestly..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:29 am

Courtney looked over at the pair, mulling a few things over. "So..." She eventually settled on. Groundbreaking, obviously. Honestly, someone should've just given her the Pulitzer prize for Literature.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:30 am

Eve raised a brow, looking at her curiously, "Yes?" She asked, sighing once again at Marc's hand on her back.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 2:31 am

"Just wondering what now."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 10:51 am

Evelyn shrugged, hating, once more, the limits of her Soul Perception as she looked around once more. "That's entirely up to you." The meister said, "As far as the immediate future goes, you intentions were to go home; as far as anything else goes, including the weapon form, well, we can discuss that another time." She took out a sticky note, jotting her name and number on it before handing it over. "I can answer my phone nearly any time. Feel free to use it."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 11:31 pm

Courtney looked down at the sticky note, before pulling out her phone, typing the info in, and then shooting Evelyn a text that simple read 'C'. "I'll see you around." She said, turning to leave once again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2017, 12:27 am

Evelyn merely nodded at this, letting her leave. Leading Marc back to the car, she sent back a text with a simple thumbs up sign for confirmation.

ooc: what do now
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2017, 5:48 pm

Courtney spent the rest of the evening at her apartment, laying upside down on her couch and doing some crunches while some random anime played on her television. The pace of her workout slowed, and after a few minutes she was at a standstill, head hanging near the floor. Letting out a sigh, she grabbed her phone, and sent a brief text.

Hey
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 8:59 pm

By now, Evelyn was hanging upside-down from her fire escape, thin white night tee barely clinging to her breasts as she casually, almost lazily, stared out at the alley around her. Feeling the buzz of her headset, she tapped a button on the ear piece, allowing it to read off the message. Smiling softly to herself, she verbally responded back, doing a crunch while she spoke.

Hey, yourself. What's up?
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:32 pm

Not much. Bored. You?

Courtney quickly replied, before adjusting herself as the blood flow to her head became too much to bear. She lifted herself up to her feet, rolling her shoulders and pointing her phone like a remote at her bluetooth sound system while tapping pause on the song that was playing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:38 pm

Pretending I'm exercising. Evelyn said back, by now moving to her pull-up bar to mess with it. Sent Marc home a while ago. It's quiet, here.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:40 pm

Have a fun night?

She sent, before reaching into her fridge to grab a bottle of water, twisting the cap off and drinking half of it, before pouring a bit on her flushed skin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:45 pm

Did I say sent? She laughed to herself, More of, his sister called and asked him to read her a bedtime story. Night got cut short.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:47 pm

A shame. Seems like he'd be a nice lay.

Courtney was grinning a bit to herself as she sent the message, changing out of her now sweaty clothing and into something more comfortable, a simple tank top and boxers. Something schlubby the lounge around in.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:52 pm

You'd think, but there hasn't been much chance. Another laugh followed as she walked around the house, cleaning up here and there and patting away sweat with a towel she'd flung over her shoulder. I probably could have timed my flirting a little better, given that I picked when he had finals for his classes.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:55 pm

Courtney looked down at her phone a little blankly, trying to figure out what to send. Her thumb hovered over button after button, trying to come up with a coherent sentence. A few minutes of this, her thumb finally started moving again.

So. Anything you wanna talk about?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 9:58 pm

Your call. She said, though she was making her way back into the house by now from taking out the garbage. Stripping as she walked, she made her way to her bathroom, still speaking into the earpiece. I'm about to shower so I may be a little spotty.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:03 pm

Same, actually. Just finished my own work out.

Courtney sent, though in actuality she was just going to lay on her couch and stare at her phone, trying to think up a topic.

You handled flying well. Was what she sent eventually, pursing her lips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:09 pm

Mind a call?

The text came through a few minutes later, with Eve talking loudly into the bluetooth mic, having to speak over the bathroom's fans as she worked to dry out her hair.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:12 pm

Courtney waited a few minutes to answer, if only to maintain the ruse of taking her own shower, before sending a quick Call away.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:15 pm

Not a second later, a video call request came through from Evelyn's number. By now, she had the phone propped up on the sink, her stand holding it securely while Eve continued to try to make some kind of sense out of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:17 pm

Courtney blinked a few times at the video call, then rushed into her own bathroom and wrapping a towel around her hair, splashing some water on her face before hitting accept.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:27 pm

Evelyn seemed not entirely present when Courtney finally answered. She was still trying to dry out her hair, but she clicked the fan off and kicked open the door when she noticed. "Hey," she said, completely oblivious, or at least nonchalant over the fact that she was still naked, besides the towel now around her shoulders, the video feed cutting off about halfway down her chest. "Honestly, I'd say the worked out pretty well for a first try --- the flying, that is. I'm not used to armors."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2017, 10:31 pm

"I'm not used to meisters." Courtney said in answer, sparing only a single glance at Eve's form before focusing entirely on her face, hormones and desires be damned. "I take care of all the minutia of the experience. Meister needs to decide how fast and which direction." She said, carrying Eve to her bedroom before flopping down on her bed, sending the video call to her tablet, which was docked nearby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 5 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next