Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:26 pm

Evelyn sighed softly, a sort of hum coming from her throat as she let her eyes close. "I'm more comfortable that way; and it's actually completely removed." A shrugged followed, the statement nonchalant.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:38 pm

Courtney pressed another kiss to her thigh. "I like mine... But I don't really know any better..." She admitted, blushing again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:45 pm

Eve shrugged, "Too each their own," she said, her eyes going to Courtney, watching her, "Some people like it, some don't. Some shave patterns; it's their bodies."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:47 pm

Courtney slowly started kissing closer to Evelyn's core. "I don't recall getting to taste you yet..." She murmured softly, her body shivering lightly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:50 pm

That was enough to illicit a soft blush from her, and she readjusted herself. Leaning against the arm of the couch, she moved one foot to the floor, the other leaving her room to do as she pleased. "You're awfully adventurous, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:52 pm

"Doors that are open should be used~" She cooed out softly, leaning forward and taking a deep breath of her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 5:53 pm

Eve chuckled softly, tilting her head back and letting out a sigh as she waited in careful anticipation for what she might do.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 6:00 pm

All Courtney wanted was a taste, and so she leaned her head between Evelyn's legs and kissed her folds, her tongue dipping in for but a moment as she got what she was after. She pulled away, letting out at the taste on her lips, cheeks and neck and ears flushing a soft red.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 6:03 pm

Eve's body trembled softly at the contact, her eyes opening slowly to meet Courtney's. A smirk was on her face. "Satisfied?" She inquired, hiding the huskiness to her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 6:07 pm

"Y-Yes..." She murmured, pulling away to ease herself into the other corner of the couch, curling up and trying to hide her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 6:10 pm

Evelyn grinned slightly and shook her head, moving to a more casual, less inviting position on her end of the couch, "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 6:16 pm

Courtney gave a small nod, clearing the lump in her throat and settling a bit. "I-I, uh... just a little... It's been an interesting few days."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 6:18 pm

"Two," Eve said, holding her fingers up and smirking slightly, "It's only been two days, actually; not even." Upstairs, she heard Marc begin to stir slightly. She grinned, speaking allowed again. "Hello, Auto. Turn on intercom for the second story." A beam sounded, followed by a slightly static sound to indicate it was ready, "Marc, grab my phone and wallet before you come down, please. And maybe a robe... or at least put on pants." A grunt followed back from the sound system, indicating that he heard but wasn't ready to speak yet. She laughed and had the system disconnect itself.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 6:22 pm

Courtney pulled her coat up, using it as a blanket as she looked at Evelyn. "I...didn't expect things to turn out like this..." She admitted, blushing deeply.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 6:24 pm

Evelyn grew just a tinge bit sheepish, shrugging as she rubbed at the shaved hair at the back of her neck. "I can't exactly claim innocence there."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:00 pm

She chuckled softly, nodding. "That you can't..." She murmured, crawling across the couch and laying her head in Evelyn's lap.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:06 pm

Evelyn toyed with her hair idly, sitting on the couch in nothing more than the shirt as the woman sat there. Not long after, Marc returned from upstairs, tossing her her things individually. She caught them both, setting them down before pulling at a twenty and handing it to him; he was the only one decent enough to answer the door. Merely nodding, he pocketed the money and headed to the fridge to grab himself a bottled tea, soon having to return to the door as the bell rang. Sighing, inciting a chuckle from Eve, he made his way over, opening the door to find the friendly, if a bit nervous, delivery guy standing there with several bags of food. Inviting him inside, Marc helped him unload the food to the counter before offering a bottled water and the twenty, smiling in a friendly manner. The person beamed, grateful as they sputtered off their thanks before proceeding to the next delivery drop off.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:08 pm

Courtney let out a soft groan at the idea of having to move from her spot, curling up underneath her coat/blanket and trying to hide beneath it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:11 pm

Marc took the cue without being told, pulling out Eve's plates and putting some of each kind of food on the plates. "I hope you like Chinese," he said finally, walking over with two plates on one arm, holding the other. He handed one, plasticware sitting on top, to Courtney first before passing another to Eve and keeping the last for himself.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:16 pm

"As long as it's not too spicy..." Courtney said, though at this point she was still too lazy to sit up and properly eat her food, simply staring at it from where her head was perched on Eve's thigh.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:18 pm

"You won't know until you try," Eve said, balancing her plate on one hand and eating with the other, immediately digging into the chicken.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:19 pm

Courtney groaned, sitting up and baring her body against as her coat slid down her front. She took the food and poked at it a few times, before taking a bit. Terriyaki chicken, nothing too terrible to her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:21 pm

Eve's eyes rolled as the other woman finally decided to eat, herself eating at a leisure, more refined pace; some bits of training never left her. Marc, meanwhile, polite as he was, ate far faster, acting as though he'd been starved.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:24 pm

Courtney ate quickly once she got a taste for it, eating almost as fast as Marc, though if it were a race, she was in second place to him. She finished after he did, setting her plate aside and then standing to stretch. "I-I...don't want to impose, b-but... I can use your shower, yes?" She said, gesturing to the dried cum stains all over her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 7:26 pm

Unintentionally, Eve found herself snorting out a laugh, setting her plate down as she nodded. "Towels are in the bathroom closet, and I should have some clothes that you'll fit into."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 14 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next