Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   May 28th 2017, 9:32 pm

Courtney hummed softly, before the whole HUD went dark. It lit up not long afterwards, in just the way Evelyn wanted it to be. Courtney smiled just a little bit. "Color?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   May 28th 2017, 9:43 pm

"As long as I can see through it, I don't much mind." She said, letting her eyes adjust to the inner view of the visor's HUD. Marc had walked past them, by now, and was busy testing his accuracy with his mace.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   May 28th 2017, 11:53 pm

Courtney nodded, and kept the HUD the same light green as the visor and her own soul. She let out a soft hum, looking at Evelyn. "So... Where do we begin?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   May 29th 2017, 9:40 am

"That's up to you," she said aloud, looking around. "You have flight capabilities, so that will certainly be taking some practice. But what else can we do?"

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   May 29th 2017, 3:30 pm

"That entirely depends on how well you can punch or kick things. I don't have any weapons. I know..." She ran a hand through her hair, prompting a small display of digital sparks to trail from her head. "I know that they're there, they just aren't...available."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   May 29th 2017, 3:41 pm

"Available?" She asked, flexing her hands inside of the suit and testing out each of her joints. Evelyn, no her entire family, was fully combat trained; it remained her that she hadn't trained with her cousin, in a while. Fighting with armor certainly wouldn't be a problem. She'd done it before, fully trained up a chainmail armor set on her own. A mech suit surely wouldn't be a problem.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   May 29th 2017, 4:50 pm

"They're...locked. I only just became aware of them the first time I was wielded by you. I think...they may be our resonances."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   May 29th 2017, 5:02 pm

Evelyn pursed her lips; she should have assumed as much, given that Courtney hadn't been wielded before. Still, it would take some doing to be able to get to that point. "Alright." She said, walking over to a large wooden pillar. "Do you have any concept of the power scale?"

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   May 29th 2017, 10:48 pm

"No. Just that they're there." She said, pursing her lips, and sitting down in the corner of the HUD. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   May 31st 2017, 5:35 am

"It could be worse," Evelyn said, walking towards a target and whamming their fist into it, testing the strength of the armor.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   June 3rd 2017, 11:13 pm

The wooden target would splinter and fly forward as Evelyn's natural strength was amplified by the armor. Clearly, they'd have no trouble taking out most things.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   June 12th 2017, 6:53 pm

Eve pulled the fist back, examining it for any possible damages. Seeming satisfied, she went to another target, delivering it a roundhouse kick, spinning until she was stooped on the ground with her leg outstretched to the side. "Doing alright there, Courtney?"

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   June 12th 2017, 10:02 pm

The next dummy would suffer much the same fate, the wood shattering with ease as Courtney's form provided Evelyn's natural physical abilities with a substantial boost. Courtney, sitting up in her corner of the HUD, just shrugged. "If you're happy, I'm happy."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   June 16th 2017, 8:48 am

She nodded, reverting her attention to Marc, who was in the process of winding his transformed, weighted arm. The way he attacked, on his own, was not only the best way her knew to do so, having played baseball about as long as he could so much as walk, but also the way he had done so upon his first transformation. It was useful and efficient, each target either shattering or being millimeters from doing so before he yanked his arm back, retracting the chain once more before he continued, again.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   July 20th 2017, 2:29 pm

Everything was going fine, until one of Marc's shots missed its mark and hurtled towards Evelyn and Courtney, striking the duo in the chest. Inside the helmet, the HUD suddenly turned red, written alarms blinking along the edges of Eve's vision. The hologram of Courtney, meanwhile, doubled over, struggling to catch her 'breath'.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   July 20th 2017, 2:37 pm

EVelyn stopped their movements as fast as phsyics would allow her, pressing her foot into the ground and using the other to retain balance. Marc immediately shifted to his fully human form upon the sound of metal striking metal. His face was pale, his steely eyes showing utter panic.

"Courtney, status?!" Evelyn said, the echo of her thoughts reverberating into her voice.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   July 20th 2017, 2:45 pm

Courtney was coughing and still doubled over, but she was starting to take deep gulps of air. "I-I'm fine... I'm fine..." She assured Evelyn, the circuits on her suit shifting from red back to their standard white.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   July 20th 2017, 2:46 pm

"I'm not believing you." she said, keeping the form still and studying the hologram in her HUD. It wasn't like she could control any of the display, herself; Courtney had to do that. But she was having difficulty studying the image.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   July 20th 2017, 2:49 pm

Suddenly, all of it was gone, and Evelyn dropped the inch or so of added height Courtney gave her to the ground, while the weapon was on the ground nearby, retching lightly. Her hands wrapped lightly around her stomach, shoulders quivering ever so gently as she sucked in real air.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   July 20th 2017, 2:51 pm

Evelyn was by her side immediately, though Marc wasn't far behind. Habit had her rubbing the girl's back; Marc was already holding her hair out of range. "Are you alright?" She asked, voice tender, if only for her.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   July 20th 2017, 2:56 pm

Courtney couldn't help a whimper that came out as she squeezed herself a little too hard, hands already working to undo her suit coat and button up. Her stomach revealed, she whimpered again at the bruise already forming, soft yellows and blues and purples mottling her soft porcelain skin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   July 20th 2017, 2:58 pm

Evelyn's expression turned harsh, and she moved to gather the girl's hair in her hand. "Marc, bring the car around," she said finally; they were making a hospital visit, end of story.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   July 20th 2017, 3:02 pm

Courtney took slower, shallower breaths, looking up at Evelyn. "S-Sorry... I'm sorry..." She said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   July 20th 2017, 3:04 pm

"Don't." She said, her voice curt and solid. She wasn't about to deal with apologies.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   July 20th 2017, 3:06 pm

Courtney started to try to push herself to her feet, legs wobbly but otherwise firm. "I-I'm fine. Just a bruise. Don't make me go to the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next