Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 2:39 pm

His hands sought and found her breasts, kneading them greedily as he continued to kiss her. Eve hadn't moved or stopped, moving to insert a pair of fingers, holding Courtney's hip with just one hand, now.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 2:42 pm

Courtney couldn't handle all of this, all of them, and she cried into Marc's mouth as her climax hit her, spilling her nectar into Evelyn's waiting mouth.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 2:46 pm

Moaning even as she set about cleaning up the mess she'd caused, Evelyn dropped her pace slowly. Marc, meanwhile, didn't seem content to be finished with his own teasings.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 2:53 pm

Courtney's mind lay scattered in pleasure, and with Marc doing as he pleased it seemed unlikely she would be able to form a coherent thought anytime soon. She continued to moan and squirm under their dual teasings, letting out a soft whimper ever so often as well.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 2:56 pm

Evelyn eventually pulled away, far calmer in her teasing now that Courtney had cum once more. Still, she sat back, eventually pulling Marc away, smirking at Courtney before she stole her toy. Stripping quickly, she moved to straddle him with her bare body, guarded only by his straining boxers. Keeping her eyes devious as she looked at Courtney, she watched the girl intently as she began to make-out with the man, rolling her hips against his all the while, as if challenging her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 2:59 pm

Courtney took a few long minutes to regain any semblance of coherence, sitting up just a bit and looking at the two. Letting out a soft whimper at the show she was being treated to, Courtney's hands started moving up her own body, trailing sensitive skin as her eyes were locked on her Meister and their shared...boyfriend?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 3:04 pm

Evelyn smirked as she pulled away, daring Courtney to make some kind of, any kind of move as she continued to roll her hips against Marc. He moaned in response, hands grasping several times before merely clinging to the sheets.

"You want something? Come and get it." Eve said, hypnotic eyes seeking hers.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 3:05 pm

Courtney let out a whimper, her hand moving between her legs and starting to grind there as she watched them. "K-Keep...Keep going..." She pleaded softly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 3:08 pm

Cocking a brow, Evelyn did as instructed, nails moving to rake down his torso before landing at his hips, inciting a louder moan from him. As her lips reclaimed his, his hands flew to her hips, clinging as she moved, though her eyes didn't leave Courtney's.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 3:09 pm

Courtney let out a gasp as she stared in those smoldering eyes, her body quivering as she slipped a finger inside herself, teasing herself far slower than Evelyn had claimed her just minutes earlier.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 3:16 pm

Evelyn made no move to object to the woman's gestures, finagling her hands to force the one article of clothing from Marc's form. Silently, she rolled herself against him, his length between her folds but not within him. He was moaning loudly, trying to move her hips to force him inside, but she smacked his hands away. Instead, he set about massaging her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 6:54 pm

Courtney watched them with bated breath, slowly slipping a second finger in as she tenderly masturbated herself to the live show in front of her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 8:07 pm

Eve managed to keep her visual focus solely on Courtney, but her body was definitely at both the will of and in command of Marc. Moaning and squirming beneath her, he all but begged for entry, only to be denied with each new thrust of her hips. Eventually, she pressed her lips and teeth to his neck, biting down hard right as she rolled her hips and pressed him into her fully, inciting a loud, uncontrolled moan from the man.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 9:09 pm

Courtney accompanied his moan with one of her own, body trembling as her fingers began to speed up inside her, fingers toying over sensitive spots.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 9:14 pm

Enthralled by the power she had over them both, she became relentless with the movement of her hips, fucking him hard and fast as she watched the display of pleasure play out before her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 9:18 pm

Courtney scooted closer to the pair of them, starting to pump her fingers in and out even quicker. She let out a needy moan, rolling onto her knees and ending up ass up and face down, her fingers inside her folds and rubbing them needy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 9:23 pm

Hearing her over his own sounds, Marc's attention slowly drew over to her, and he found himself almost whining. Laughing, Eve pulled herself away. Marc didn't waste a moment, needily adjusting himself so that he was sliding under the other woman, his length beneath her, wanting. Evelyn, meanwhile, pulled Courtney's face up as she moved to straddle Marc's. He grabbed her hips needily, pulling her down and teasing her with his tongue while she moved to claim Courtney's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:09 pm

Courtney whimpered as she was rearranged to fit their needs and attentions, her body shivering at having two wonderful, attentive lovers.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:16 pm

Without her moving, Marc reached up to pull her down on top of him, sliding himself in carefully but fully, moaning loudly against Eve's sex. Breaking into a moan herself, Eve claimed Courtney's lips greedily.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:19 pm

Courtney returned the moan, though hers was softer, more akin to a whimper than anything. She shuddered, her body a patchwork of livewires so unused to having others touch her so possessively. It was almost overwhelming, but the hammering pleasure overrode all her instincts, and knowing that Evelyn was so near actually helped calm her further.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:23 pm

Evelyn's arms went around Courtney in a careful embrace as her hips rolled and ground against Marc's mouth. She was possessive but gentle, a clear contradiction to Marc's own, wild and need movements.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:28 pm

Courtney whimpered and mewled into her kiss with Evelyn, her walls clamping erratically around Marc's length. She had, in the early days of her sexual awakening, tried to see how many times she could cum in a brief span of time, and she had ended up with her legs feeling like jelly and her hand sore. This, however, was different. She had other people doing the work, inflicting the pleasure, and she was already so sensitive from previous rounds. She couldn't help it as she came with a groan, back arching and pressing her into Evelyn's grip as her walls clamped tight around his member and pulsed to the erratic beat of her heart.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:32 pm

Evelyn moaned loudly against Courtney's lips as her own climax came sooner than she'd expected. Still, Marc didn't relent beneath them, seeming to be trying even harder, instead.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:34 pm

Courtney was thrust onto what seemed like a trail of never-ending climaxes, whimpering and groaning as Marc's continued efforts, the feel of his hot length inside her, kept her on that plateau of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:43 pm

Evelyn became more demanding of Courtney as Marc became more aggressive, crashing his and Courtney's hips together repeatedly while continuing his work on their Meister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 30 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next