Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 11th 2017, 10:45 pm

Courtney gasped and groaned, her body a firework that just kept on exploding. Her eyes were already threatening to roll back in their sockets, and she was fully at the mercy of the two of them.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 11th 2017, 10:50 pm

At some point, Eve pulled off of Marc, bending Courtney back so that, while Marc was still within her, she was mostly on her back. Kissing her almost aggressively, she kneaded at her tender breasts while Marc continued, finally approaching his own release.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 11th 2017, 10:54 pm

Courtney was happy to not have to try and keep herself upright anymore, letting out a small mewl of what sounded like appreciation.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 11th 2017, 10:59 pm

She wasn't out of the woods by any means, and the weapon would be a fool to believe otherwise. Eve kept up her teasing while Marc, beginning to sit up, became more erratic, the clearest sign that he was nearing his own end.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 11th 2017, 11:01 pm

Courtney's hips bucked and ground back against him of their own accord, her own brain too scattered to attempt to do it intentionally. She had no illusions of being safe or free, but a part of her was just happy to be so wanted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 11th 2017, 11:05 pm

Though his speed didn't relent, his movements we're beginning too simply because they were so far beyond his control. Soon enough, he was exploding inside of her, moaning out loudly as he did so, his body twitching in response as he held her steady, unwilling to let go.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 11th 2017, 11:08 pm

Courtney felt him stop inside of her, felt the bloom of heat, though at the same time it felt distant, like it was happening to someone else.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 12th 2017, 8:50 am

He collapsed beneath them both, jaw somewhat stiff as he moved away from the pair as best he could. Evelyn was willing to be moved as directed, her body still alight with adrenaline and pheromones. Smiling shakily, crookedly, she helped Courtney to move as well.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 12th 2017, 3:31 pm

Courtney was more than happy to simply be moved around at the leisure of her meister, humming out a thanks as she was eased into a more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 12th 2017, 3:39 pm

Free from Marc's embrace, Evelyn collapsed on the bed beside him, unintentionally dragging Courtney along with her.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 14th 2017, 1:15 pm

Courtney snuggled up with her meister, letting out a soft hum of approval at their change of positioning.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 14th 2017, 2:58 pm

Neither of her lovers said anything, merely relaxing where they lay, worn out once more.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 14th 2017, 10:34 pm

Courtney carefully found herself crawling on top of Evelyn, and snuggling against her taller meister from above, unless asked to move or pushed away.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 15th 2017, 10:15 am

Evelyn embraced her with a natural Eve, smiling lazily in her tired state. "We need to eat at some point, don't we?" She murmured, almost a mumble. Marc responded with a grunt.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 16th 2017, 4:39 pm

"Later..." Courtney murmured, leaning up and kissing Evelyn on the chin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 16th 2017, 5:52 pm

"You starve, it's not on me." Eve said, holding her gently instead of bothering to argue the point.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 21st 2017, 10:34 pm

"I'm sure Marc can keep us fed..." She murmured, clearly slipping further and further into a half-awake state.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 22nd 2017, 9:49 am

He grunted in answer, clearly unwilling to get up, either. Evelyn laughed, shaking her head, "Do I have to keep you both alive, myself?"

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 22nd 2017, 1:33 pm

"Sounds fine to me... How about you, Marc?" Courtney murmured in answer, turning her head to look at the other weapon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 22nd 2017, 5:30 pm

"'Re we makin' a housewife outta her?" Marc asked absently, rolling and wrapping his arm around them both as best that he could.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 22nd 2017, 11:06 pm

"Pretty sure she's turning us into subs, so it's only fair..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 23rd 2017, 10:35 am

"Not a housewife..." Eve mumbled, shaking her head as she nuzzled herself between them both.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 23rd 2017, 3:54 pm

Courtney snuggled up to her side, wrapping an arm around Eve and just barely around Marc, pulling Evelyn tighter between them. "Can't complain if you're fucking the life out of us both..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 23rd 2017, 5:43 pm

"I wouldn't be if you'd eat..." she mumbled, shaking her head but resigning to her fate as a human sandwich.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   August 23rd 2017, 10:39 pm

"Marc will feed us. So he's the only one who needs to eat." Courtney murmured, so lost in that inbetween between sleep and waking that she actually thought that was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 31 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next