Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 8:47 am

Eve half pushed her for a moment before tugging her back, trying to knock some sense into the woman though she was still immensely lazy, herself. "Auto, order pizza." A beep followed after she repeated the order, louder, only for it to ping continuously as it waited for more detailed instructions. "Courtney, what would you like?" She asked; Marc was simple. Give him meat and he'd eat anything that came with it. Evelyn wasn't terribly picky, either. Sometimes, seh wondered if she could even taste.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 6:56 pm

"Macaroni and cheese pizza.' Courtney mumbled in return, snuggling up to Evelyn with a sigh after being pushed away so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 7:24 pm

"Are you high?" Marc teased, a muffled sound that could barely be heard by either of the woman.

Rolling her eyes, she repeated the order, allowing the automated VI to place the order for them.

"23 to 33 minutes." Came an automated voice, causing Eve to shutter slightly, though she thanked the device nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 8:08 pm

Courtney was the first to start to pull away, letting out a soft groan as she realized that a pizza delivery likely meant clothes. How ghastly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 9:21 pm

"Marc, you get... door." She muttered, though he was the warmest and she didn't seem terribly fond of the idea of her heat source leaving. He groaned, rolling onto his stomach and pretending he'd already fallen back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 9:25 pm

"I'll get it..." Courtney murmured, starting to go through Evelyn's wardrobe to find something decent to wear.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 9:32 pm

"Closet." She reminded her gently, snatching one of her pillows in Courtney's absence and spooning it in a rather clingy manner.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 9:35 pm

Courtney just gave a nod, pulling on some pajama pants and a hoodie and then heading downstairs, waiting at the door for the delivery.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 9:39 pm

Neither of her partners seemed to have an intent towards moving, instead placing their focus on any task that did not involve leaving the bed. Still clinging to the pillow, Eve remained, eventually whining until Marc moved closer, allowing her to steal his heat.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 9:44 pm

Courtney ended up lounging on the couch, turning on the TV and cycling through channels while she waited for the pizza. She stopped on the midday news, a couple of movies that caught her attention for a few minutes, and some historical shows she passed, but she never stayed on anything for too long.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 9:50 pm

Before she knew it, the delivery arrived, about fifteen minutes after the order had been placed; Evelyn paid for, and tipped, upon ordering, and she always tipped well. Most of the local food places were familiar with her, and thus made sure to give her their best service. A single knock was followed by the ringing of the bell and two more knocks; it was a familiar face on the other side of the door, at least for Eve. The man was a quiet boy, barely old enough to be working the job. He was shy but sweet, and knew better than to question the different people that would occasionally answer the door. One time, her entire study group took the order; another, a foreign exchange student; and another still, an entire girl scout troop. Apparently, she really liked cookies.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 9:54 pm

Courtney stood, rubbing some sleep out of her eyes, and made her way to the door. She opened it and put on her best smile, taking the order once receipts and signatures were sorted out, and nodding in thanks. She brought the pizza boxes into the kitchen, and grabbed a trio of plates. Plating up everyone's pizzas, she made her way up the stairs. "Food." She mumbled as she returned to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 10:03 pm

Evelyn merely offered a groan, looking over at her sleepily, partially laying over Marc when she moved. He grumbled, moving out from under her and searching for yet another pair of underwear. They'd need to do laundry at this rate. Eve only moved once he did, finding another long tee and using that as an excuse for decency.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 10:07 pm

Courtney set their plates down on the dresser, then slid down to sit on the floor, tearing into her pizza like she hadn't eaten in days.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 10:12 pm

Not bothering with any form of modesty besides the undergarment, Marc joined her shortly. Eve took longer to follow, washing her face before sitting beside them in a triangular formation with her lovers.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 10:15 pm

Courtney briefly bemoaned the fact that she hadn't just brought the boxes up with the plates, but she resigned herself to just having to get more later as she watched the other two.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 10:23 pm

Marc dismissed himself a couple of times to get plastic cups of water out of the bathroom, but otherwise seemed unphased by the endeavor. He didn't want to go back downstairs anymore than Courtney did. Evelyn grumbled something about missing the butler.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 10:27 pm

Courtney just sighed, and after several attempts managed to pull herself to her feet and make her way downstairs. She returned several minutes later with all three boxes of pizza, setting them on the floor between them so they could all get what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 10:32 pm

Marc didn't bother with any sort of formalities, taking the entire box itself and setting it on his plate. Without a word, he began eating directly from it. Rolling her eyes, Eve continued to take a piece at a time.

"So..." Marc said halfway through his third slice. "What are we doing, today?" A soft laugh, a bit of a chuckle, followed, "Besides each other, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 10:36 pm

Courtney followed Evelyn's way of things, taking a slice at a time before shrugging. "I'm fine with each other." She said simply, then looked over at Evelyn. "Unless you want to do more training..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 8:07 am

"I want to at least pretend that we're giving you time to rest before we do so." Eve said, idly dipping her crust in the garlicky sauce that accompanied the food. She'd be going on quite the run later today.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 9:37 am

"Fine, but only if it means more cuddles..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 10:42 am

She laughed, Marc chuckling softly as he shook his head and proceeded on with his food. "Of course." The meister finally answered.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 10:48 am

Courtney finished soon enough, 4 slices of her pizza left in the box. She stood, slowly, and then stepped back to the bed. Uncaring of the smell, or the lingering stains of sex, she flopped onto it with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 1:59 pm

Marc managed to nearly finished pizza himself, though Eve only ate a few slices. When they were both finished, she gathered everything an made her way back downstairs. Marc idly checked the time; he had classes, but he'd opted to make some of them be later in the day, a sort of flip-flop exchange with his mother so that there could be there when his sister was around. Since she was at camp, he was free until class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 32 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next