Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2017, 11:13 am

He knotted his brows at her response to his question but shrugged at the words. "Shoot."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2017, 10:10 am

"Could you grab my phone from upstairs? My legs are sore from stretching."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2017, 3:13 pm

He grinned, nodding before getting to a stopping spot. Moving everything to where it was away from the heat, he washed and dried his hands before heading off. Marc returned about the same time that Evelyn finally came inside, a towel on her head and another over her shoulders.

"Hey," she called out as Marc handed Courtney her phone and went back to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2017, 8:53 pm

Courtney quickly fiddled with her phone before laying it on the table, screen down, and setting her head beside the speaker, listening to the song that started to play from it. "Hey." She returned in greeting, her fingers starting to tap to the drum beat.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2017, 7:40 am

ooc: Anything in particular we're aiming for with the RP, atm? I don't know what direction to push it in.

ic: Evelyn smiled softly at her, nodding when she noticed the phone and music. Stopping by the two, she placed a kiss on the cheeks of both partners before making her upstairs and to the shower. Grinning slightly, almost dumbly, Marc set himself back to the task of cooking, so that the three of them would finally be able to get some sustenance in them that wasn't grease coated carbs.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2017, 3:51 pm

Ooc: Pretty sure it could end here and we could start a serious training/hunting thread

"You love her." Courtney stated as she watched him, smiling just a little bit as the music crescendoed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2017, 5:32 pm

ooc: Would you like to?

He waved a hand dismissively at her. Yes, he had known Eve far longer than Courtney had, but there was a difference to the intimacy, now, one that hadn't been there before. Besides, "You're not about to say the same for you." He pointed the words out blatantly, but there was a knowing, understanding smile on his face as he shrugged and continued about his work.

//end
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2017, 3:24 am

OOC: Works for me. Believe it's your turn to start a thread. Also, I'm going to work on bringing Viator back as a clown or some other sort of construct
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2017, 9:57 am

ooc: Hunting or training? Also, since he has an actual soul, it would just be a construct. Something... Alphonse level, if you catch my drift? But clowns don't have souls so it wouldn't be one of them. I'll reinstate Himura when you get his sheet up.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2017, 3:39 pm

Ooc: Up to you. As long as they get to punch things. Could his avatar still be flesh though, or would it have to be an inanimate object?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2017, 5:07 pm

ooc: It'll take a bit. I'm.... far from myself, right now

If you can find a feasible way to make it work, we can go from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)   Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nine O'Clock on a Saturday, The Regular Crowd Shuffles In. (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34