Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) Empty
PostSubject: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 6:04 pm

Upon learning of what the heck happened to Candy from Death, she was relieved to find that what she did wasn't bad in any way. Really, she was just another class of weapon with different abilities. That was good. She also learned how gaining those powers worked. She understood why nothing happened when she ate the last soul, and she very quickly wanted to remedy that. Thus came researching a target and then finding an example where said target is causing trouble; the only suitable place being in village in England. Goblings took up residence in the loft of one of the larger houses and attack anyone who tries to get them out, as well as stealing food and killing animals during the night. Nobody else succeeded in getting rid of or exterminating the creatures, so Candy volunteered for both Aurora and herself; this in turn lead to a long flight, a sort of long taxi ride, and a not as long night's sleep at what amounted to an inn.

Last edited by Arc on June 15th 2017, 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 6:11 pm

Aurora had taken to sleeping in pillowcases when her hammock was inaccessible, and that is where she was found come morning. Yawning and stretching as she transformed out of her familiar, she looked uneasily around the room. She wasn't exactly familiar with being out of the country, though she had been born out of the States; really, she'd only been from Australia to America. As such, she found herself unsure of her bearings, and unsure of how well, or unwell, her presence as a witch would be in the less populated areas. Of course, starting out in her animal form hadn't been the best way to conceal her species, but the lack of sleep had forced such on her. "Candy?" She asked, attempting to rouse the girl.

Last edited by LeolaniLiaMay on May 4th 2017, 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 6:33 pm

Candy sat up on the bed slowly with a groan, knowing that she had to get up to do the mission, but also knowing that she really wanted to not. Still, that didn't top her from doing what she had to do and she was up and dressed quickly enough. The next thing within the order of morning operations was the hunger that she felt. "Lets go plan over breakfast." She proposed, standing by the door, quite eagerly waiting to leave the room and go downstairs to where there was no doubt a meal available.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 6:37 pm

Aurora fell into step easily, dressed and ready to go, leggings covering her beneath her "combat dress." Eventually, she knew, she was going to have to stop wearing dresses everywhere that she went, but at present, she had no intentions of doing so. "Whatever you want to do. I'm still not completely sure what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 7:56 pm

Quite soon after that, Candy had Aurora and herself waiting for a breakfast and a coffee. While caffeine was probably not good for either of them to have, neither was still feeling tired when the time came to fight. Candy began to go over the information they had. "A bunch of aggressive goblins squatting in a loft, that we need to get rid of. They attack anyone, but that's fine since we are here to exterminate them anyway. They seem to be most active during the nighttime, judging from what info we have. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 8:26 pm

With a yawn, Aurora nodded, "Attacking them in the late morning or afternoon would interrupt their sleep cycle. That could be enough to put them off a bit." A shrug followed as she lazily drew invisible lines on the table with her finger. "Do they have any weaknesses?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 8:40 pm

"I don't know of anything specific. I think they're generally not too strong, it's just there are a few of them. You could probably bounce me between them but I think you'll have to have magic at the ready to defend just in case. They're also meant to be sneaky. I think." Candy said, looking around impatiently to see if the food was on its way. Nothing yet.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 8:45 pm

"If I could create some kind shield that would keep all of you in it, we could set you loose without collateral." She continued thinking, looking at some of the information she'd found, disregarding things that referred to various games.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 8:58 pm

"If you can do that, then your wavelength won't be as bad, right?" Candy asked, hoping for that to be the case. She wouldn't have to feel as guilty for making Aurora hurt more creatures if that were the case. She would have had more time to be hopeful, but at that time their food arrived. Candy didn't wait for anyone to start eating.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:00 pm

"As long as my magic doesn't do harm," she murmured, though the allure of food was too strong for her to deny, and she too dug in.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:20 pm

"That's great!" Candy exclaimed between two bites, though didn't say anything after, content with finishing her meal before talking again. Once she had done that, she sipped at the coffee that came with the food. "Do you want to check the house out? Just the outside. Don't want to let the critters know what's going on."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2017, 9:28 pm

"We can," Aurora said, all but chugging down her own beverage, "Where are the homeowners?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:57 pm

"It's some rich dude's holiday home or something. That lack of a person living there let the creatures break in and set up shop." Candy explained. "He's the one who put the information out, but he's not around."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 12:58 pm

Aurora's eyes rolled and she sighed, shaking her head at this new information. "Well, I guess that makes some things a little easier..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:10 pm

"Yep. Not having to deal with some rich guy and only his house is good." Candy said, drinking up the rest of the coffee. She stood up afterwards and handed Aurora a piece of paper with an address on it. "Shouldn't be too far, but... You know..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 1:21 pm

Aurora looked at the paper, smiling softly to herself before reaching a hand out to Candy, to resonate. "I'll take care of it."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 4:20 pm

Candy took Aurora's hand and waited for the girl to use her clairvoyance; one ability Candy really wished she had, rather than having the ability of finding herself lost if unaccompanied by someone who knew what they were doing when it came to wayfinding.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2017, 4:32 pm

Aurora casted the spell effortlessly, dropping her Protect in the process. Before them, the glowing line appeared, purple core amidst a fog of gold. With a silent nod, she tugged Candy along, the path visible to them both.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2017, 12:45 pm

Candy followed Aurora while also looking down at the line; even when being pulled along, she still didn't quite trust herself not to get distracted and go in another direction. After a short walk, the line ended at a house which looked less like a holiday home and more like an abandoned derelict. The windows were smashed, the doors were hanging off of their hinges and the insides were visibly no better. "Apparently goblins like a messy house, huh? 'Least we don't have to break in."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2017, 2:11 pm

"It also means that there's not much left to not break," she said, voice a bit lighthearted now as she pulled her Protect up and began working to see how many were in the house. "That's more than a blessing, they seem fairly destructive so it would be hard to take them out with damage to... well, everything, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2017, 3:07 pm

"I hope that there are enough in there to unlock the ability I got from the wendigo." Candy said, looking to the top of the house, where the loft was. There were no windows, which made it apparent why the goblins decided to move in there. "Think it would be better to fight outside or inside? We could lure them out and trap them, then pick them off."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2017, 3:21 pm

"If we could trap them." Aurora said, looking around. "They've made enough holes that, if they got any kind of smart then we don't know which way they'll come out..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2017, 4:03 pm

"So, you mentioned a barrier earlier. How big can you make them, and how many? Can you make them work only one way?" Candy asked, after spinning on her heel to face Aurora. "Actually, have you tried making any, even?" She added after a brief pause.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2017, 9:02 am

"I... don't know if I even could," she said, thinking to herself. "I could make a shield, maybe, but I can't promise that it won't be destroyed from you bouncing. I've never tried it before." A shrug followed as she made her way around the building, looking at the state it had been left in. "An actual bubble or cube would be spacial magic, and I don't really know that..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2017, 9:14 am

"Ah. My plan goes out the window then." Candy said, following behind her, not paying much attention to the building in lieu of trying to think of something else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next