Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 3:03 pm

"In that case I don't mind." Candy said, nodding once to Aurora. "Lets do it. If you throw me in a cyclone like that I can do major damage."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 3:19 pm

She remained put, slowly swirling her finger beside her, forming the beginnings of a funnel cloud as the creatures began tumbling out the window. When she no longer saw any souls inside the building, she built up the cloud, stretching it out and using it like a vacuum to pull the goblins inside the vortex.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 3:21 pm

Candy transformed into her weapon form, ready to be thrown into the mix. "Lets see how many we can get in one go."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 3:35 pm

She brought the creatures closer, waiting until they were all there before squeezing Candy slightly and throwing her weapon form into the mix. Turning carefully, she flung the cyclone towards the back wall of the alley, reversing the direction it spun so as to press the creatures against the wall. Already she was wincing, not from any real pain but from having to hear their cries and sounds.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 4:08 pm

While in the cyclone, manifesting and then firing off spikes was enough to wound or kill some of the creatures. Whenever she happened to bounce against one, they would be stabbed by ivory spikes and blades. She may not have had much control over where she was, but that didn't matter. The group of goblins slowly turned to souls.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 4:19 pm

When the last of them fell, she retreated her spell, allowing it to dissipate into nothingness. She was sweating slightly, now, from the excursion of the spell, but seemed unaffected by soul rejection. Pulling out a a drawstring bag, she began to carefully gather the souls, shaking. When the light of a stray torch ran over her face, tear tracks could be visible, but she said nothing in regards to it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 4:37 pm

When Candy transformed back, she too gathered souls into Aurora's bag. After all of the souls had been gathered, she stretched and gave Aurora a big smile. "That's all we need. No more hunts for a while, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 4:46 pm

"Let's hope," she said, chuckling softly and tossing flashlights into her main bag as they walked back to the hotel. There wasn't really much left for them to gather, but they still needed to make sure they hadn't left anything. "Do we have a ride back from the airport~?" She teased, knuckling away what was left of her tears.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 4:56 pm

"We do have a ride from the airport. And apparently I'm going to get a teddy?" Candy shrugged, taking one of the flashlights from Aurora's bag. "Rogue insisted on that. No idea why." She said, tossing the flashlight up and down as she walked. "You soul didn't get hurt, right?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 5:04 pm

Aurora shook her head, though she was still smirking about the bit with the teddy; was Rogue already wrapped around her finger that badly? Whatever, she was amused by it, either way. "I'm fine. I never want to hear another one of those things screaming again, but I'll make it."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 5:15 pm

"That's good. You won't have to. There are enough souls to activate the ability I got from the Wendigo, but also probably another one if we do ever go for that. I don't need it though. I wonder what this one is going to be, though..." Candy said, as she twirled the torch around in her hand.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 5:19 pm

"I think I already know," she said, shrugging, unsure of whether or not Candy wanted told her suspicions.

ooc: How many gobliny monstery souls?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 5:23 pm

"You do!?" Candy dropped her torch as she cut in front of Aurora, excitement visible. "Tell me! Wait no! Spoilers!" She picked up her torch and got out of the way again. "How do you know?"

OOC: Lets go with 20? :P Get that stockpile if useless souls going.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 5:38 pm

ooc: Where will they keep the other ones?! Unless you want her having a random goblin mutation for no reason.

ic:

Aurora tensed up, watching her with wide, terrified eyes as she contemplated how to explain. "I... see it, when you eat them. I see something. Your DNA seems to.... unravel, like... like in your Soul World, I guess... and I can just see all these kinds of things that your weapon form can do, and if I... if I touch one it just kinda.... forms? Like, it.... it joins the helix and then it all disappears...."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 5:44 pm

"That is so cool!" Candy exclaimed excitedly once more. "So you choose which ones I get? Did you choose the spikes for the first one or did that just happen on its own?"

OOC: Wherever the heck she's keeping Neoma's, obviously.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 5:53 pm

"A.... little of both, honestly." She said, seeming embarrassed by the memory, "I wasn't sure what was going on when I touched that one..."

ooc:
.-. Fair point
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 5:55 pm

"It worked out fine in the end." Candy said, grinning at her Meister. "But you chose this one completely. I trust that it's a good one."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 5:59 pm

"Do you want to know?" She asked, reaching into her pocket to retrieve the key to their room. Doing a quick sweep of it, she came away with what few things they left before beginning to head towards the airport.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 6:07 pm

"No, I'll wait. I prefer a surprise." Candy said, checking that the reading material she had brought was safely packed away. She then followed Aurora.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 6:18 pm

Their plane ride back was a boring one, the seat beside them holding the bag of souls as Aurora settled sleepily against the window, leaving Candy in relative silence, save the roar of the engine itself. The attendant came by fairly soon in, offering bottled waters for them both and asking if they would be eating.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 6:30 pm

Candy answered in the affirmative for herself, but didn't wake Aurora up. She deserved the rest after having to kill more.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 6:38 pm

The woman merely nodded, leaving some biscuits for them both before proceeding onward; she'd be back with a menu, later. Sometime after Candy'd put her order in, Aurora stirred, looking over at her, a bit tired. "I might stay at Glyn's, tonight," she said, rubbing her eyes a bit, "The dorm's already locked up if you wanna stick with Rogue..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 6:41 pm

"It'll be morning by the time we arrive, but I was planning on staying with Rogue either way... Can you stay until I eat the souls? I want you there to make sure nothing goes wrong." Candy said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 6:44 pm

"Yeah, I can." She said, shifting herself groggily and reaching out for her biscuits. "It's not like I was going to let you go through that alone."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2017, 6:49 pm

"Death said it's not going to be painful again until the next mutation, but just in case..." She said, looking rather worried. "I hope he's right."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next