Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 6:53 pm

"Healing..." she yawned, setting her food down so that she wouldn't choke, "...magic. You'll be fine."

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 6:57 pm

"Of course." She cheered up somewhat. "Everything will be fine."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 7:00 pm

"If you say so..." she murmured, looking out the window idly, "Think they'd be mad if I sped up the plane?"

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 7:02 pm

"I think the pilots would be halfway to a heart attack if you did anything drastic." Candy said, leaning forwards to also see outside. "Maybe a slight tailwind?"

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 7:07 pm

"That I can do." She said, yawning as she looked outside. Soon enough, her eyes were closed and she was focusing on the weather outside. Gaining control of the air around the plane, she worked to speed up their course.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 7:09 pm

"I doubt we'll be there too much faster, even with that." Candy said, yawning after. "I don't mind, really... I need some sleep."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 7:12 pm

"I wanna snuggle..." Aurora muttered, pushing the plane a little faster even as she began tugging on Candy's sleeve, as if to demand that she cuddle.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 7:23 pm

"'Kay.." Candy said sleepily, being happy to oblige. She wrapped her arms around Aurora's and pulled the both of them closer together.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 7:25 pm

Aurora snuggled up to her, allowing herself to pass out until the plane finally landed. When it did, the attendant gently woke them both, handing them each a bagged lunch and helping them from their seats. "You slept most of the trip," she told them, slightly amused as she guided them off, "The young gentleman that was supposed to pick you up got worried and asked for us to check on you, but it was a very full flight and we had to wait for everyone else to leave." She ushered them out, where Rogue was already waiting with their suitcase, a relieved look on his face.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 7:34 pm

Even though she was still half asleep, Candy didn't waste time with getting to Rogue and getting her arms around him. "We killed them to death. Hi."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 7:43 pm

"To death?" He inquired, wrapping an arm around her easily even as Aurora nearly collapsed on him. Instantly, she shifted, hiding herself inside of his jacket. "Are you sure about that? Looks like they might have killed you back."

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 7:52 pm

"The plane killed us to death." Candy said, though muffled by the fact that she had half her face buried in his chest. "They didn't stand a chance."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 7:54 pm

Rogue snorted, shaking his head as he began leading her out. Giving up quickly, he scooped her up with one arm, dragging the suitcase along behind him. "You sure they're the ones that didn't stand a chance?"

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 7:58 pm

"One throw was enough to kill them all." Candy stated, not really minding being picked up. "Well... Sort of..." She yawned. "I should be fine, we slept on the plane... Just waking up..."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 8:06 pm

"You don't sound like it," he said, looking down at her before smirking. Rogue was looking ahead of them, now, but his ears were beginning to match his face, "Your bear's in the car."

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 8:11 pm

"Give me 20 minutes..." She said, yawning once again after. At the mention of the bear, she smiled a little. Not that Rogue could see. "So you did actually get it..."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 8:14 pm

"Obviously," he said, walking over to the car and unlocking it. With one arm, he opened the trunk and put their suitcase and other luggage, including the souls, inside. This done, he walked around to let Aurora drop off and transform into her seat, sleepily buckling herself. In the middle was a large teddy bear, about the size of Candy's torso. He walked to the other side of the car, opening the door before setting her inside.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 8:17 pm

"Thanks." Candy said, more talking about him carrying her than the bear, though she was still pretty thankful. It was a gift after all.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 8:22 pm

He waved off the thanks like it was nothing, pushing her hair out of the way before pulling his mask down and kissing her forehead. Saying nothing, he took to the driver's side. When they were buckled, he began heading towards his apartment.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 8:33 pm

"I think Aurora might be going to Glyn's after I'm done with the souls." Candy said, slowly sounding less groggy than she had before.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 8:35 pm

"No surprise there," he said, merely driving and trying to keep his focus solely on the road. "I'll bring her over afterwards. For now, let's get you guys taken care of."

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 8:40 pm

"But I'm staying with you." Candy added, "So we'll be alone, right?"

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 8:43 pm

He nodded, pulling up to the apartment. "Yeah, Tony's basically moved in with Beyril, so he's never around anymore. Gives me a heads up when he expects to be."

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 8:57 pm

"Not sure if happy or nervous." Candy said, getting out of the car. She didn't look like she was going to fall over at any moment anymore. "Maybe both."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   May 29th 2017, 9:10 pm

"What, think I'll take advantage of you?" He teased, parking and beginning to gather his things out of the passenger's seat.

"You better not." Aurora muttered, realizing they had stopped and coming-to.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   

Back to top Go down

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next