Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 12:53 pm

"I'm glad you think so." She said as she turned away again, blushing. She did stop with the lip biting, though.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 2:26 pm

"Of course." He said, leaning forward and looking at her. "Why else would I want to ravage you?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 2:34 pm

"You've had enough..." She said, hiding her face in her knees again as she went red.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 2:57 pm

"Hmmmm..." He murmured, voice almost a hum. "Are you /sure?/"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 3:17 pm

"Yes!" She said, loudly, against her knees. The sound was mumbled, obviously.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 3:21 pm

"Aw," he said, shrugging as he stood and made his way back to his room, shirt in hand. There, he tossed his shirt in his hamper, his old mask in his chair. When he returned, he was in gym shorts, his hair tossed and fixed, but the smirk remained. Idly, he took another drink.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 3:31 pm

After she thought that her face wasn't quite as red as a tomato, Candy stopped hiding it behind her knees again. "We're doing that sober next time around..." She said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 3:34 pm

There was silence as he sipped at his drink, "Are we?" He inquired, intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 3:38 pm

"Yes." She replied confidently, picking up the half full glass of her own drink, which had gotten warm in the meantime. She sipped at it nonetheless; it still tasted okay.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 3:41 pm

"As you wish," he agreed, walking off to put his unopened drinks in the fridge, setting about making some food.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 3:45 pm

"And next time, I'm not going to let you make me into a dalmatian lookalike!" She said as he went as she changed to sit in a cross legged position rather than what she had been doing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 3:50 pm

"Booooo," he said, his voice a monotoned tease as he cooked, still amused.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 4:05 pm

"I'd be walking around like this if I couldn't get Aurora to heal them." Candy went on, "She must be able to heal them. I've never seen one on her... Anyway, having her see them all is bad enough."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 4:10 pm

"She can heal you without seeing them, let alone touching you." He said, turning around to drain a pan before continuing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 4:21 pm

"Do you honestly think I can hide all of these from her?" Candy questioned. "If I ask her to heal me, she'll ask why."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 4:23 pm

"Then ask someone else," he joked, walking over and bringing her a plate of chicken Alfredo.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 4:27 pm

"Then they'll see." She said, taking his suggestion seriously. "And I don't know any other healer, so I can't."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 4:29 pm

He chuckled, looking over at her with a smirk, handing the plate to her. "Wear a scarf, love."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 4:32 pm

"Nevada." She rebutted, taking the plate from him. "I don't have one with me." She continued, before taking a bite of the food.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 4:37 pm

"Guest bedroom," he reminded her, going back to the kitchen for his own food.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 4:39 pm

"What about it?" She asked, confused, not getting the clue.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 4:43 pm

"There's endless spare clothes in there, for anything." He explained, shrugging idly. "You'll find something."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 4:50 pm

"Oh. Well... I'll figure it out." She finally said, deciding to pay a more attention to her food than what she was going to do about her new spots.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 4:51 pm

Rogue remained relatively silent after that, save for the sounds of him eating. When he was finished, he immediately set about cleaning the kitchen, forgetting that he was shirtless until splashing himself with water. Sighing, he ignored the incident, proceeding, instead, to finish the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 4:59 pm

When Candy had finished eating, she brought her plate over to the sink, washing it straight away. "Thank you. It was good." She said, going back to where she was sitting before, after grabbing her teddy. She preferred not to be looking at a shirtless, slightly damp Rogue at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next