Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 5:06 pm

"Not an issue," he said with a nod, setting everything out to dry before making his way back to the living room. Coming up behind her, he gently leaned down to place a kiss on her cheek.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 5:12 pm

Her face went red again, so she hid it in the fur of the teddy for a moment, though she looked back up to smile at Rogue.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 6:00 pm

He offered the smile back at her, nodding sweetly before moving back to his chair.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 6:11 pm

Candy looked at Rogue as if she was thinking of something, or at least contemplating an action. She ended up biting at her lip again as she wondered. And she seemed to make up her mind, as she stood up from her place on the sofa and walked up to Rogue. "Don't get the wrong idea." She said, cheeks once more picking up a red tinge. She then turned around and sat down in his lap, along with her bear, hoping that he'd let her stay.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 6:16 pm

His reaction was instinctive, arms going around them both and holding her close, gently, innocently. Sighing softly as he breathed in the smell of her, he leaned his face against her back.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 6:26 pm

Candy was okay with his. She settled quickly, setting her hands atop his, smiling.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 8:47 pm

"feel better?" He asked in a whisper, nuzzling against her.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 8:59 pm

"Sure, I guess." Candy answered, just as softly as him. "It's nice."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 9:00 pm

He nodded, relaxing into her scent, familiarizing himself with it with a sigh. "What do you want to do?"

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 9:09 pm

"I wanted to sit in your lap. I did that already." Candy gave her answer, stretching her legs in front of her a little. "If you can think of something that isn't... What we did... Maybe I'll want to do that."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 9:10 pm

He laughed, nuzzling her more. "What was wrong with what we did?" He poked the bear's stomach, "are you not sober yet?"

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 9:14 pm

"I don't know..." She said, squirming a little beneath his touch now. "I hadn't been drunk before."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 9:21 pm

He shook his head, kissing her back. "Well, I'll leave the reins in your hands."

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 9:25 pm

"But I don't know what I would want to do..." Candy said, trying to look at Rogue over her shoulder.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 9:31 pm

He shrugged; it was her choice. "I'm content with this, if it is all you want from me."

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 9:42 pm

She tapped her fingers on his hands as she thought, humming as she did so. What they did earlier... It was fun but her problem is that it was really embarrassing after it all stopped. While in the moment, she would have said that she wanted more... She stood up, set her bear aside and then straddled his lap instead of simply sitting in it. "But try to go light on the sucking..."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 9:57 pm

He stared at her, stunned for a moment, unsure of what to do; a flash of blue followed, flickering until it died down into nothing. Swallowing, he leaned forward, hands moving to rest on her hips as he brought his lips back to hers.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 10:13 pm

Candy wrapped her arms around Rogue's neck once more, pulling them closer to each other as she kissed back with vigour, despite the redness of her face.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 10:19 pm

Blushing softly, a gesture that almost made the pale glow more obvious, he continued to kiss her, keeping his hands firmly in place until directed otherwise.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 10:22 pm

Candy was looking to fairly quickly get back to where they were before. She drew her tongue across his lips, asking to enter.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 10:24 pm

He allowed her easily, confidence waning as he forfeited control.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 10:32 pm

While still kissing, she slid a hand down his back, trying to pull him to herself.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 10:34 pm

There was no question of obedience as he moved under her command, one arm sliding around her waist to the small of her back to pull her closer.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 10:41 pm

She broke the kiss up, looking at him for a moment before coming to a conclusion. "You don't seem as eager anymore... Was all of that before just the drink doing its thing?" She teased.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 10:46 pm

He chuckled, shaking his head at her. "Eager has nothing to do with it," Rogue said, gesturing with one hand, "I'm leaving you in charge."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   

Back to top Go down

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next