Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 10:49 pm

"Well, stop it." Candy said, getting closer to whisper in his ear. "I only told you to chill with the hickeys."

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 10:51 pm

He chuckled at this, shaking his head. "Your words say to take control but your tone says you want to be bossy." He moved his lips to her ear, breathing hot against it. "So... Which is it?"

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 11:05 pm

"I told you which it is already. Do what you want." She said, failing to add the part about not wanting any more marks.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 11:07 pm

His eyes rolled, but he smirked, biting gently at her ear while his hand worked it's way under the back of her shirt. Carefully, teasingly, he slid his hand around, up her side and to her breast, teasing it once more.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 11:23 pm

"Better..." She breathed as her mouth searched for his to resume the kiss she had broken before, fingers tangling in his hair.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 1st 2017, 11:25 pm

"Better?" He teased, nipping at her lip before using one hand to move her, forcing their hips to roll against each other.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 2nd 2017, 8:41 am

"Be-tter..." She repeated, a quiet moan escaping her as she started moving her hips against him once more.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 12th 2017, 7:06 pm

Rogue allowed himself to chuckle, a soft, but deep sound. Grinning against her lips, he kissed her more passionately, one hand at her breast and the other aiding her in rolling her hips. His own moans were quiet but obvious, his enjoyment increasingly more apparent between her legs.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 12th 2017, 7:29 pm

Figuring that much to be a good sign, Candy carried on grinding against Rogue, even going as far as to shift herself for increased contact with his bulge; not that she was doing a lot of thinking about her actions.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 15th 2017, 9:32 am

He could practically feel his eyes rolling back in his head as she moved, though he did his best to not let quite the full extent of his enjoyment show. Doing such would mean losing himself even further, and worse than that, a sort of losing. That, he certainly could not have.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 15th 2017, 10:10 am

Candy wasn't really trying that hard to hide the fact that she was having a good time. The sounds she was making were making it obvious, especially since each came out whenever her hips moved back or forth against Rogue.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 16th 2017, 8:36 am

Trembling, he held her, carefully but tightly, his mouth seeking hers, interrupted in random intervals by his pursuit of her neck or ear. "Candy," he breathed to her directly, once, voice husky and alluring, "My Candy..."

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 16th 2017, 11:44 am

"Mmhmm..." She agreed between moans and her other somewhat quieter noises of pleasure. She clutched at whatever parts of Rogue she happened to get her hands on, her grinding slowing and speeding back up periodically.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 18th 2017, 3:08 pm

He chuckled, the sound almost dark as he continued, hands roaming over her as he continued. "What do you want?" He inquired, nipping at her ear once more, hands moving to squeeze and taunt her breasts.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 18th 2017, 3:30 pm

She didn't answer his question, preferring not to answer when she didn't know herself. Instead, she shook her head against his shoulder where she had hidden her face to muffle the somewhat louder moaning brought on by his playing with her breasts.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 18th 2017, 4:31 pm

He growled softly at this, a sound that lacked any real threat but could possibly be enough to startle her. Nudging her, he moved down her neck, kissing and nipping it while his hands worked to lift her shirt up enough to expose her chest.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 18th 2017, 4:43 pm

While not startled by the growl, she still lifted her head off of his shoulder so he didn't have such an easy time marking her any more. She moved away from his somewhat when he worked at getting her breasts bare again, one upping him by taking her shirt off completely and tossing it to onto the floor.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 21st 2017, 3:41 pm

He found himself smirking at her, a nervous gesture that seemed willing to give way to his underlying thoughts and emotions, despite the air of confidence he seemed to be giving off to her. Redoubling his efforts, he hunched himself, one hand finding her hips once more as they other teased and taunted one breast, his mouth seeking out the other.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 21st 2017, 4:15 pm

Even though he had done almost the same thing before, she still squeaked in surprise when his mouth came into contact with her breast. She found herself grasping at his hair with both hands as she began to once again move as she had been prior.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 21st 2017, 4:24 pm

He chuckled against her skin, tongue flickering, almost vibrating, at the tender bud at the peak of her breast. His hands held her fast, strong but gentle as he kept her close to him, kneading at her flesh while he taunted and teased her, moaning appreciatively at her movements.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 21st 2017, 5:31 pm

Candy clasped one of the hands previously on his head over her mouth in a bid to muffle the ever louder moaning, not having a shoulder to do so against anymore. She had no idea why she even tried, considering that it was very audible either way.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 21st 2017, 11:21 pm

Her sounds encouraged him further, seemingly endlessly. He switched to her other breast, continuing his affections on her. A smirk played at his lips whenever they were no on her, a purring hum erupting from muffled moans as he continued. Soon, he lifted her, bringing her over to the couch and laying her down.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 21st 2017, 11:41 pm

Candy made another surprised squeak when she was suddenly picked up and deposited on the sofa, having not expected him to do anything like that. She lay as she was placed, looking to Rogue with curiosity, wondering about what he might do.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 21st 2017, 11:59 pm

He grinned at her, merely returning his mouth to her own, though his body otherwise lay against hers, rubbing at hers as he kissed her.

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   June 22nd 2017, 12:24 am

She happily kissed him back, glad that she had a little bit of respite even if he was right on top of her shirtless body.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)   

Back to top Go down

Those bite! (Lani and I, Request to join, Rating M)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next