Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Trails of Transformation (open, rated T)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

The Trails of Transformation (open, rated T)  Empty
PostSubject: The Trails of Transformation (open, rated T)    The Trails of Transformation (open, rated T)  I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2017, 6:59 pm

(Continuation of the events that transpired in the thread "The Happy Hallway Mishap”)

The bright light of the sun caught their eyes as it laughingly inched closer to the horizon. Raicheal blinked as her eyes adjusted and the large forest in front of them came into view. Raicheal's hand dropped from Azurian’s as she stood there in a stunned-like state. Then without warning she gave a squeal of happiness before bolting forward and hugging the closest tree.

"This place is amazing! I didn't know there was a forest in the school! Did you? If Atticus had told me that I would come here sooner!" She said quickly with an almost child like wonder in her voice as she hugged the tree more, completely forgetting why she came here in the first place.

Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Trails of Transformation (open, rated T)    The Trails of Transformation (open, rated T)  I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2017, 9:32 pm

"Uh... I uh... wow..." Was all Azurian could get out upon witnessing the marvel that was nature in it's primal state. This place was gorgeous and that was coming from someone who has sent their lives literally living rave parties! The town looked so stacked upon each other how on earth would they even fit something like this in here. Azurian looked up quietly as the birds sang a sweet melody letting a gentle breeze brush her long, burning red, yellow, and orange hair making it wave just like flat fire. She quickly put one black no fingered glove up over her 'rainbow' eyes as the sun slowly began singing them. The feeling of nervousness she'd previously been feeling was now almost a distant memory, it wasn't until she returned her gaze towards Raicheal that she remembered what they were supposed to do here.

*Gulp* 'Okay, Azu, you've got this... just... maybe you can run while she's distracted! YEAH! ... No, that wouldn't be very brave of you. Ok, come on...' Images flashed before her of her turning into a weapon then being stuck permanently upon doing something wrong, the room Angel had mentioned before would not be there and you'd meet nothing but a tiny man who would steal your consciousness away leaving only your weapon form there or replace you with someone completely 'not you'!! An uneasy feeling washed over her yet again as paranoia was beginning to take hold. She'd quickly attempt to gulp back the feeling of unease if Raicheal did look her way attempting to look as normal as possible.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Trails of Transformation (open, rated T)    The Trails of Transformation (open, rated T)  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2017, 12:31 am

Raicheal was happily hugging the tree to the point where the bark was snugging off on her face. Her eyes were fixed forward into the forest rather that back at Azurian as she took in the scene before her, trying to remember every sight, sound and smell as well as the last time she have felt this good.  

"I love this place!" She said with a wide smile on her face, certainly the biggest one Azurian have seen her with in their short time together.

"I'm going to come here every day and maybe have a picnic or plant a garden or climb the trees or..." Raicheal said delightfully rambling on about all the things she could do here and complete forgetting that she wasn't alone. In fact it seemed that if Azurian didn't do something to re-focus her soon...she just may spend the next few hours talking and hugging trees.
Back to top Go down
Death Beat
SERP Member
SERP Member
Death Beat

PostSubject: Re: The Trails of Transformation (open, rated T)    The Trails of Transformation (open, rated T)  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2017, 2:41 pm

Azu sucked up the fear and snapped her fingers attempting to get her new friend's attention seeing as it would literally take forever for her to snap out of it herself. "Uh hey, Rai? Let's focus on the transformations a bit. I'm beginning to lose my nerve here, hah... not that it is any better... But yeah, I'm a mix of curious, fascinated and somewhat freaked out about this whole transforming thing." She paused to give herself room to breathe then said. "So, how does it work? Do I uh... do this or clap or snap?" She began making weird hand gestures above her head like some sort of magical girl managing to get her arms knotted above her head in a hilarious sort of way.

She quickly undid her arms with an unsettling 'pop' cracking a bone or two. "Ow, ok that wasn't it..."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Trails of Transformation (open, rated T)    The Trails of Transformation (open, rated T)  I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 11:53 pm

"Huh..." Raicheal said having not heard anything more that Azurian talking which drew her attention. She let go of the tree and turned to looked at Azurian only to see her twisting herself into all sorts of strange poses.

"What are you doing?" Raicheal said giggling a little at her friends strangest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trails of Transformation (open, rated T)    The Trails of Transformation (open, rated T)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Trails of Transformation (open, rated T)
Page 1 of 1