Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) Empty
PostSubject: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:49 am

In life, one never truly knows what it is that they're going to get. In very few instances is this more true that when Jasmine Smith is involved, especially when terms such as "surprise" and "you'll see" become involved. By this point, Lucia had been dropped off with her non-biological, extended family so that they could have a turn with the sweet little girl's presence and her parents could have a bit of peace and alone time without having to worry about what the girl might be doing in the next room, be their own antics inappropriate or otherwise. A full night's sleep alone seemed almost impossible, but when afternoon broke and neither of them had yet to have a need to leave the bed, all seemed well and peaceful for the duo. Yawning as she stretched, the blue-haired women painted her face with a smirk before kissing her lover's cheek and making her way to the bathroom. The shower came on a few seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:51 am

Claire stretched out on the bed, letting out a sound between a growl and a yawn, before she opted to simply roll off the bed and onto all fours. She picked herself up not moments later, looking down at her bare body, before shrugging. She followed Jazz into the bathroom, likely walking right into the revolvers trap, but in all honesty she didn't care. Let Jazz do as she pleased~
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:55 am

By the time Claire arrived, Jasmine already had her hair washed and was in the process of rinsing it out, bare body painted with ink behind the semi-transparent curtain. She said nothing, seemingly not even recognizing that the woman had even entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:56 am

Claire continued as quietly as she could, at least until she had to pull back the curtain to slip in beside her lovely girlfriend. "S'cuse me..." She muttered softly with a half smirk, pushing them both under the showerhead.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:01 am

Jasmine didn't even blink. Instead, she had Claire pinned against the back wall in seconds, mouth finding her neck, one hand finding her breast, the other immediately teasing her clit. "You're late..." she said, a tinge of dominating anger tainting the words in a way intended only to thrill her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:03 am

Claire could only let out a soft gasp as she was so suddenly and violently assaulted, her hips quivering and bucking towards Jazzy's hand, her back arching to fill the other one with as much of her sensitive breasts as possible. "S-Sorry..." She cooed out softly, tilting her head to the side so Jazz could leave more love marks.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:05 am

"Are you?" She asked, the question a demand as she immediately set about raising a sizable hickey to the surface, humping at the girl even as she teased the clit insistently.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:06 am

"Y-Yes!" She insisted, her hips starting to buck even harder, just from the light stimulation. She wanted nothing more than to be ravished by her lover once more.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:10 am

"I don't believe you." She said, speaking into her ear as one hand disappeared. Claire didn't see the hand reappear; instead, she felt a sudden, bumpy presence entering her core with a measured roughness. "I got you a friend," she said, hilting the ribbed sex toy into her, "You've got promise me that you'll be a good little pussy though or it goes away..." Jazz pulled it out suddenly to emphasize the statement, not returning it until she received a response.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:11 am

Claire gasped out at the toy's entrance, then whimpered when it was gone. She looked up at Jazz with big blue eyes, quickly and needily promising. "I-I'll be a good pussy Jazzy..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:14 am

"Prove it." She said, stepping away, releasing her. She still held the toy in her hand as she backed away, waiting to see what Claire would do.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:17 am

Claire brought a hand down between her legs, and using two fingers she spread her lips for Jazz, looking up at her pleadingly. "P-Please Jazzy? Fuck your Angels pussy?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:20 am

Jasmine's lip twitched upwards, and she watched her. Quickly, she grabbed her and dipped her. Easily, she moved her to the floor of the tub, crawling on top of her and pushing the toy back inside. "Why should I?" she asked even as she complied, moving the toy in quick, controlled thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:22 am

"B-Beh-Behcause... B-Because I need you... I-I always need you, e-every day!" Claire cried out, her feet and hands scrambling to find something, anything to hold on as Jazz took to fucking her quickly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 4:26 am

Even though her face said that she didn't accept her answer, her hand didn't relent, instead moving more possessively to take her. Her mouth found the woman's breast, sucking at it insistently until a tender bruised formed, encompassing first one nipple, then the other.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 2:25 pm

Claire was fully at Jazz's mercy, her eyes fluttering close so she could see the stars burst behind her eye lids. Fuck, she was already so close, that ribbed toy rubbing inside her in just the right manner as to undo her so completely and efficiently. She let out long, keening moans, trying to get more from her lover, needing more from her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 2:46 pm

Jasmine was reeling with the power, mouth claiming hers possessively as she focused her antics on speed in favor of anything else. "Come on, Claire..." She growled.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 2:49 pm

Claire took that as an order to cum, and she wouldn't want to disappoint Jasmine. She cried out loudly as she climaxed, almost screaming as pleasure washed over her, hammering her body, making her squirm and writhe against the bottom of the tub as her walls squeezed down on the toy, wanting to feel every ring and nub.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 2:57 pm

Jasmine's mouth twitched, and she rewarded the woman by pulling the toy away. Tossing it at the other end of the tub, she slid down to replace the foreign object with her mouth, suckling and lapping at the woman's folds in a manner that seemed more out of a hunger than a need to please.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:06 pm

Claire softly mewled out her lover's name, her hands going down to tangle in wet blue locks, to hold her there. Her heart beat quickly, though she was sure it was out of love and not exertion.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:12 pm

Jasmine showed no more mercy, in fact less, with her mouth as she had with the toy, flicking her tongue in and our of her needily as she continued to taunt and tease. If she was able to make her cum again then it was easily a sort of bonus, though she found that it was not, in fact, the actual purpose for her actions, this time.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:14 pm

Claire was already so sensitive, so in need, that she couldn't help but cum once again, rewarding Jazz's hard work with another bounty of her nectar.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:17 pm

Jasmine moaned, the sounds painted with a growl as she eagerly lapped away at the second wave of liquids that met her lips. Soon after, she raised her head, face wet but mouth clean as she stared the woman before her down.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:20 pm

Claire was panting hard, her chest heaving as she struggled to draw in as much air as she could. She was squirming lightly against the bottom of the bath tub, her body still sensitive and, amazingly, still seeking pleasure. Her hazy blue eyes met Jazz's, locking for just a moment, before her head laid back against the tub with a thud, silver hair splaying out around her like a wet halo.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2017, 3:26 pm

Her lover laughed at this, raising herself in order to leave the woman in peace, if only for the moment. Stepping out of the shower, she did a spotty job of drying her hair before proceeding back to the room, wondering when she would once again follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next