Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:28 pm

Ooc: Sometimes the best post is only one word

Claire blinked a few times, then went a little wide eyed. "You...learnee that from her? But wait... does that mean likes being tied up? Did she teach you how to tie her up?" Claire asked, resting her chin on the top of the couch.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 5:43 pm

She seemed even more embarrassed, now, "...Actually, she does the tying." Jasmine said. "I mean, we tried it the other way around once, and she did teach me, but.... she's more dominate with women."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 9:25 pm

"So...you got tied up~" Claire asked, lowering down a bit so just her eyes were peeking over the couch, as if it added more mystery to her voice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 7:57 am

Jazz gave her a bit of an incredulous look, signalling that the girl looked ridiculous, but even still, she was blushing. "Most of the time, yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:11 am

"Hmmmm, I think I can picture it now~" Claire purred from her position. "How scandalous~"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:13 am

Jazz's eyes rolled and she tossed a bottled water the girl's way. "Laugh all you want, Angel, it won't get you anywhere..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:20 am

Claire caught the bottle readily, before sucking down out of sigh. Moments later, a soft moan broke from the couch, leaving Jazz to wonder just what was going on.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:25 am

A raised brow and a deep blush followed the sound, and despite her better judgement, Jasmine let her curiosity get the better of her. Saying nothing, she made her way back to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:29 am

Claire smirked as her trap sprung, and the moment Jazz was close enough she leapt from the couch in the best manner she could, capturing the blue-haired weapon in a hug and a hungry kiss.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:32 am

Laughing aloud, she let herself be dropped to the ground, giggling even as she returned the hunger of the embrace.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:34 am

Claire had Jazz on the ground, beneath her, and her body shivered lightly at the realization. "Mine." She said, kissing her girlfriend as her hands moved down her body, squeezing and caressing as they made their way downward.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:35 am

"Al... ways..." She said back, tilting her head back leisurely as she enjoyed the thrill of the other woman's touch.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:38 am

Claire's hands found their way to her lover's chest, squeezing soft mounds tenderly as her kisses trailed up to Jasmine's ear. "Always sooooo good to me..." She cooed out, nipping an earlobe. "You should let me return the favor~"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:47 am

The woman trembled beneath her lover, allowing her to do as she wished. A soft sigh escaped her lips, along with some soft sound of approval.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:48 am

Claire let a hand move further down, slipping between Jazz's legs, testing the waters.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:54 am

Jasmine's hips bucked at the response, her core heating up in the instance of her touch. She trembled, feeling her wetness develop and spread, slowly moving to coat the girl's fingers.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:55 am

Claire continued to gently tease, rubbing her slowly, gently, lovingly. "My beautiful firecracker..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:56 am

"Angel." She shot back, the word escaping her in an instant as she went to try to reclaim the girl's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:00 am

Claire allowed her the kiss, even as her fingers ever so gently began to prod at her entrance, two of them starting to sink in.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:03 am

Jasmine's hips rose and humped in response, her eyes rolling back as the pleasure fell over her. A sigh escaped with the tip of a moan in response.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:07 am

"Love you..." She cooed softly, her fingers starting to slowly pump in and out of Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:09 am

The gasping sound that came out of her mouth seemed more like a whimper or coo than anything intelligible; Jazz quickly gave up trying to do otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:15 am

Claire smiled at just how easily she unravelled the other woman, leaning down and nipping lightly at her neck. "Love you~" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:17 am

After several more attempts, Jasmine repeated the sentiment back to her, though her movements hadn't indicated that she was any calmer.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:21 am

Claire giggled softly at just how cute Jazz was like this, her thumb starting to play with the other girl's clit while the pumping of her fingers grew in speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next