Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:18 am

"'Doll myself up'?" She asked, raising a brow. "Where are we going, the Ritz?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:20 am

Jazz gave her a look that told her she was being a smartass, "Okay, I don't mean the whole nine yards, unless that's what you ab-so-lute-ly want to do, but you know what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:28 am

Claire rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at Jazz. "Ruin my fun why don't you." She said, before darting into the bathroom before Jasmine could.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:29 am

Shaking her head, Jazz proceeded off to the sink, content to give herself a whore's, or sponge and wash hair in the sink, bath. It didn't bother her, so there was no sense in complaining.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:31 am

Claire showered with as much speed as she could muster, drying her hair in a towel before inspecting herself in the mirror. Her lips curled upwards as she studied the pink roots beginning to grow more pronounced in her hair, marveling at how it played with the silver.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:35 am

By the time Claire was done, Jasmine was already back in the room, getting dressed. She'd been smart enough to choose her outfit long before she'd set the reminders for her plans, which made everything a lot easier, now.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:38 am

Claire slipped out of the bathroom, starting to dress herself. She decided on a pair of jeans, a camisole, and a blouse to go over top of it. Nothing too fancy, but nothing sloppy either. She looked at their vanity mirror, starting to brush her hair, and wincing every time she hit a snarl.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:44 am

"Need me?" Jasmine said, her tone showing amusement as she stepped out into the open. For what it was worth, the attire she'd chosen was a long, steely blue skater style dress, black pantyhose diving from beneath it to cover her legs. It was simple, still casual, but decidedly less butch than Claire had earlier claimed.

ooc:

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 D05e938b-1175-4dc9-8efc-be68440070a1
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:46 am

Claire bared her teeth after a particularly painful one, but shook her head. "No, I'm fine." She gritted out, glaring at herself in the mirror like she was trying to curse her reflection for having long hair.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:51 am

"That won't help." Jazz said simply, braiding her own, damp hair as she looked at the girl through the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:55 am

Claire finally managed to get the brush through her hair without it catching on anything, and let out a cry of victory, raising her hands over her head like she had just scored a game winning point.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:58 am

Laughing, Jasmine stepped over, high fiving the raised hand before stealing a hair band to tie up the end of her, temporary, braid.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:01 am

Claire looked at her reflection once more, then grabbed her hair and and a band, tying it up in a ponytail. It was the simplest solution to her dilemma of how to get it out of the way.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:06 am

Sighing openly at this, Jasmine took over the task, instead replacing the simple ponytail with a more elegant, messy bun. It suited the woman, and Jazz found herself flushing and walking away at the thought of the girl like this and in glasses.... sexy librarian or professor fantasies were running rampant.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:08 am

Claire was blushing as well, though mainly because Jasmine had just decided to take control of how she wore her hair. A whole set of different fantasies ran around the mind of the Scythe weapon, wondering just how far she would be able to have Jazz control her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:12 am

"Wear a scarf," she shouted back into the room from the stairs, referring to a lightweight one that was more fashion than function. Really, it was getting curious what it was she was planning that was warranted such a request.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:15 am

Claire blinked a few times, but obliged, turning back and grabbing a silvery scarf that matched both the red of her blouse and the silver of her hair, all in one.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:21 am

The still had time to kill before they left, but Jasmine was focusing on drying her hair around the braid, planning on releasing it to allow for a cascade of waves on the lengthy side of her head. She'd continued to keep the other side shaved. "So, besides dinner, what would you like to do, today?" She said, casual but clearly plotting.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:23 am

"Dunno... Up to you, really. Maybe there'll be something to do at one of the parks..." She mused, leaning against the stairwell.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:28 am

Maybe, Jasmine thought, though she shrugged, accepting the answer. Claire'd helped her with her own plans. "That works for me." She said, mentally running through what all she had tucked away in the car.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:29 am

Claire moved to the couch, flopping there, and crinkling her nose before she laughed. "You're going to help me clean everything before Lucia gets home."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:32 am

A roll of her eyes met the woman's words. "Seeing as I have no intentions of teaching a three year old what birds and bees are, I'm fine with that."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:35 am

"Good." Claire said, leaning back and kicking her feet. "So...where are we going, exactly? And when?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 2:38 am

"Dinner. When I say." Jasmine said, clearly not planning on offering any further explanation.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 3:36 pm

Claire could only roll her eyes and, almost on instinct, begin to pick up around the house just to have something to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next