Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 15th 2017, 10:18 am

"Yep," Rogue said, slowing the car outside of the space, so as to not harm the greenery with the tire's treads. He parked the vehicle and popped outside to open each of their doors in turn before moving back towards the driver's side. Facing away from the oasis, he pulled on a pair of noise-cancelling headphones and directed his attention to his phone. With a slight grin, Jazz offered Claire her arm once more.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 16th 2017, 4:59 pm

Claire took her arm, raising a brow at the entire situation. "What's going on Jazzy?" She asked with a hint of confusion, pursing her lips slightly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 18th 2017, 7:07 am

"It's pretty," was the only explanation she gave her, leading her into the wide open, green paradise in the midst of the desert.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 21st 2017, 10:33 pm

Claire looked around with a look of childlike awe, reaching out and running her hands through the leaves of a passing bush.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 22nd 2017, 9:47 am

Jasmine walked her around the area seeming as though she was not satisfied enough to stop in any particular place. Instead, she allowed her beloved to look around at the area that surrounded them, content with their little piece of paradise in the desert. Rogue had already agreed to make sure that they would not be disturbed.... and that he wouldn't be disturbed by them, music cranked up in his ears.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 22nd 2017, 1:32 pm

Claire's heart wad thundering lightly in her chest as her mind buzzed around all the reasons why they would be here. Alone. Together. After a fancy dinner.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 22nd 2017, 5:29 pm

Jasmine gave her no hints or indications in regards to her intentions,instead continuing until they were far enough away from the car to not risk any bit of disturbance towards Rogue. She settled on a bed of grass and relaxed, leaning back against a moss covered rock and sighing. She had a bag on her, now, something that Claire didn't notice earlier. It was like a purse, even, which was even more surprising, given that it was Jasmine.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 22nd 2017, 11:06 pm

Claire raised a brow at the sudden appearance of a purse, smiling lightly and starting to lightly probe at her girlfriend. "Something important in there?" She asked softly, maybe even a little teasingly, to hide her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 23rd 2017, 10:34 am

As if she had been given a queue, Jasmine produced a bottled water from the container, offering it to the girl. "We do live in a desert, Angel."

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 23rd 2017, 3:53 pm

Claire took the bottle, looking down at it as though it held some clue, and then sipping from it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 23rd 2017, 5:42 pm

Jasmine wasn't the most subtle of people, by any means, but she wasn't about to blatantly give away her plans, either. "Sit," she suggested, patting the ground beside her and staring off into the horizon. They'd be able to see the sunset, soon.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 23rd 2017, 10:38 pm

Claire eased to the ground beside her, looking up as the sun started to set into the distance. "It's beautiful here... How did you find it?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 24th 2017, 8:14 am

"I know people." She said, her tone somewhat joking. Though, to be fair, it was more of a "he said she said" situation that had lead to her discovery of the place; that was another reason that Rogue had been their driver.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 24th 2017, 6:37 pm

Claire simply rolled her eyes, gently nudging Jasmine with her elbow. "Fine, be that way."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 24th 2017, 7:41 pm

"What way?" Jazz teased, nudging her with her elbow lightly before merely watching the sky. After several minutes of silence, she leaned over, breathing against the woman's ear, a tender command that came off exactly as such. "Take the scarf off."

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 24th 2017, 8:14 pm

Claire couldn't help but shiver at the tone, the words, everything about what her girlfriend had just said. Arms shaking just slightly, she did as asked, pulling her scarf from around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 24th 2017, 9:28 pm

Hardly a breath passed after the garment was removed that Jasmine reached over in silence, locking a meticulously sized strip of cloth around the woman's neck. It clung to her snuggly, but not painfully so: enough pressure for Claire to recognize that the accessory was there, but not enough to possibly hurt her unless pulled. Jazz grinned, holding the ring at the front of it with a single finger and tugging gently, directing her Angel's attention to her face.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 24th 2017, 9:30 pm

Claire blinked a few times as she realized what, exactly, had been clamped around her neck, her cheeks burning a bright red upon figuring out that Jasmine had just collared her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 24th 2017, 9:37 pm

Jasmine grinned wide, a devious, shameless gesture as she watched the realization paint itself across Claire's embarrassed face. "You're mine." She iterated sharply, shifting and situating herself so that she was leaning Claire towards the grassy ground beneath them, a display of power without a demonstration of force.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 24th 2017, 9:40 pm

Claire let out a shuddered gasp, her whole body shivering. "Y-Yours..." She repeated in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 24th 2017, 9:44 pm

"Whose what?" She inquired, a husky harshness to her voice that was rare even to Claire's ears.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 24th 2017, 9:45 pm

"Y-Your angel..." Claire said, hoping beyond hope that that was what Jasmine wanted to hear.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 24th 2017, 9:57 pm

She tugged just a bit harder at the collar even as she pressed her further down, her own body nearly flush to the other weapon's. "Oh, is that all?" Jazz cooed, a melodic, sensual tone, "What does that make me, I wonder...?"

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 24th 2017, 10:00 pm

Claire's body was shivering underneath Jasmine's, her hips rolling oh so needily with each measured, honeyed word her lover spoke. She was melting, and Jazz knew it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 24th 2017, 10:08 pm

Jazz's hand darted from the collar at Claire's neck, roughly taking and pinning both of the girl's wrists. "What does that make me?" She asked more directly, commanding her to answer with her tone and eyes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   

Back to top Go down

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next