Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 10:09 pm

"A-A devil! A succubus w-whose stolen one of the Lord's treasured angels!" She cired out softly, squirming even more needily once Jazz had full reign over her hands, her arms.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 10:17 pm

Jasmine laughed, seeming to accept this, though her amusement was evident. She didn't say a word as she began pulling the woman's shirt up with her free hand. In silence, she brought her lips to the exposed skin between Claire's shirt and bra, biting and suckling the area until a bruise began to form beneath her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 10:19 pm

"Nnngh..." Claire mewled out in response, her back arching lightly as she felt that familiar sensation, those wonderously teasing lips and teeth.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 10:29 pm

Without a word, she lifted the shirt up enough to act as a poor excuse of a blind over Claire's eyes, the now free hand roaming the girl's form for something else that she could potentially toy with. Eventually, it settled on roughly rubbing against her core through Claire's remaining clothing.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 10:30 pm

Claire whimpered and shook, hips grinding back against her hand as she felt Jazz's fingers through the rough fabric of her jeans.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 8:06 am

Jasmine grinned, continuing her onslaught in both manners, stopping only to switch to suckling roughly at the girls nipple, having shoved the bra down with her face to do so.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 9:36 am

CLaire's body arched off the ground and up into her girlfriend, seeking her touch even more by the moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 10:40 am

"Beg for me." Jasmine said against the tender bud, biting it enough to cause a sting of pain but not enough to do much other than scare her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 10:46 am

Claire yelped softly at the nip, biting into her bottom lip before, voice trembling, she spoke. "J-Jazz...Jazzy...please... Please touch me..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 10:48 am

"I am~" She teased, through she picked up the pace with her hand, moving her mouth onward to the girl's neck.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 10:54 am

Claire whimpered softly, looking up at Jasmine best she could through the shirt over her head. "I-I... I need more... Please..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 2:02 pm

Jasmine purposely used the shirt to act as a makeshift blindfold, though she didn't relent on her teasing. Instead, she undid the girl's pants, continuing to touch her through the clothing of Claire's underwear.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 3:50 pm

Claire mewled for mercy, hips bucking and shaking as she tried to get closer to her girlfriends hand, to get more of her touch, her loving, everything.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2017, 11:24 am

Having no intentions of giving in easily, Jazz opted instead to simply continue her onslaught, remaining in such a way for several minutes while her mouth roamed the girl's form. A smirk ever-present on her lips when they were not occupied, she continued to mark the woman with her mouth, the heel of her palm working mercilessly at the bud of nerves at Claire's core.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2017, 10:58 pm

"G-Gaahaah!" She cried out in ecstasy, whimpering and squirming and trying desperately to find some manner of relief.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2017, 9:51 am

In time, she moved her hand past the barrier of cloth, sliding three of her fingers into the woman and hooking instantly, still rubbing at her clit with the heel of her palm. Moving Claire's shirt out of the way with her teeth, Jazz soon claimed her mouth with her own.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2017, 3:40 pm

Claire gasped into Jazz's mouth, arching up, her hips leaving the ground to grind into her lover's palm, to get those three fingers as deep as possible.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 10:21 am

Jasmine smirked, removing them as Claire worked, only to press them back in deeply the second she heard a noise of protest.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 10:51 am

Claire kissed and nipped at Jazz's mouth, trying to feel everything she could. Her heart thundered inside her chest, and every sensation felt amplified a thousand fold with the way her eyes were covered.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 11:01 am

Amused and satisfied with the way things were playing out, Jasmine continued her actions, pulling back on occasion for the mere purpose of listening to Claire coo.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 11:16 am

Claire wasn't so much cooing anymore as whimpering, mewling in pleasure. Her body squirmed and arched towards Jasmine as her girlfriend played her like a fiddle. She was seeing stars behind her shirt, and she could tell by the coiling in her stomach that she wouldn't last much longer.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 11:18 am

Grinning, Jasmine moved her mouth to the woman's breast once more, teasing and sucking at the tender bud at its center, her hand more relentless.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 1:37 pm

Claire couldn't help heraelf, her cries echoing through the oasis as she hit her peak, arching towards her lovers hand with need as pleasure crashed over her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 1:40 pm

She hummed happily against the woman's skin, not easing up at her core until Claire came down from her high. When she finished, she pulled Claire's shirt back down, grinned and pressing her 'soiled' fingers against the woman's bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 3:39 pm

Claire was quick to wrap her lips around the fingers, greedily tasting herself off her girlfriends digits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next