Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   August 31st 2017, 5:10 pm

Jasmine grinned, allowing the girl's actions to continue, spreading her fingers apart so that claire could lick them clean.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   September 1st 2017, 9:40 am

Claire licked each one clean, then pulled away, panting softly and starting to struggle to get her shirt off, to free her eyes.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   September 1st 2017, 10:47 am

Jasmine pulled the woman's shirt down fully, amused at the woman's reactions. "You alright there, Angel?"

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   September 1st 2017, 10:54 am

Claire looked up at her, blinking up at her as she recovered. It took her a while to clear the lump in her throat, as she leaned up and kissed Jasmine. "Hate you..." She murmured against her lips.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   September 1st 2017, 11:15 am

"Liar." Jazz said simply, smirking back at her, eyes dancing.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   September 1st 2017, 11:34 am

Claire growled softly, leaning into her and pouting.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   September 5th 2017, 9:19 am

Her eyes rolled in response to the reaction, though she nonetheless chuckled in mild amusement. "Cat got your tongue?"

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   September 9th 2017, 9:33 pm

Claire nipped lightly at Jasmine's shoulder to hide the fact that she didn't really have a comeback, even as she started trying to squirm out from under her lover.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   September 23rd 2017, 8:22 am

"I'll take that as a yes." She said, her voice coy and amused as she readjusted her weight to keep her from moving away.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   September 28th 2017, 12:05 am

"Why'd you take me here?" Claire mewled out softly. "Just to give me a quick fuck?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   September 28th 2017, 8:51 am

Jasmine laughed before settling into as much of a relaxed position as she could manage. "Do I need a reason to take you on a date night? To somewhere beautiful?" She gestured to the small oasis, still baffled by its existence, herself. Subconsciously, she pulled the bag closer to her, not realizing she'd done such.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   September 29th 2017, 12:28 am

"You're not usually one to end a date with some fetishistic outdoor sex..." Claire murmured, her cheeks flushing a deeper red.

OOC: Keys?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   September 29th 2017, 11:15 am

"How would you know?" She asked, laughing softly to herself as she nuzzled the woman. The sun wasn't quite down yet. "We've hardly been on any dates."

I'll get to it. My health has been going weirdass places and it's hard enough to concentrate on reading to get posts through.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   September 30th 2017, 10:09 am

Claire let out a soft sigh, snuggling into her girlfriend and nodding.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   October 5th 2017, 3:11 pm

Jasmine waited until the sun had finally gotten to a point she was satisfied with, her hand fidgetting in her bag before pulling out something. She didn't say a word, adjusting her positioning for a moment before tugging Claire up with her. With a coy grin, the something now in her pocket, she made like she was offering to dance with the other woman.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   October 5th 2017, 8:50 pm

Claire took it, falling into her girlfriend as her legs were still a tad unsteady. "Mmmm... Just missing the right music..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   October 6th 2017, 7:37 am

Jasmine chuckled a bit to herself, only catching the last word in the girl's mutterings. with her free hand in her pocket, she tapped Rogue's contact, inciting a call that interrupted his music. With a grumble to himself, he set up the car's radio and began playing a soft, instrumental song for them both. Things seemed entirely too planned out.

Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   October 6th 2017, 3:50 pm

Claire blinked a few times as they danced, before narrowing her eyes. "That was...convenient..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)   

Back to top Go down

Like a Box of Chocolates... (Bliv/Lani, Slice of Life/Clazz, M)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17