Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open) Empty
PostSubject: Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open)   Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2017, 7:43 pm

It was a sunny day in Death City. Students streamed up the stairs to the DWMA, chattering to themselves as they prepared for another full day of classes. From the mobs of students, one person.. Or two people stood out. They were conjoined twins Addison and Lydia Campbell, weapons who had recently joined the school.

"I don't want to do the test, Addy." A soft voice complained. "The math one? I don't want to either, but we've got to," the other head responded. "Feed me." Addison demanded after holding out a bag of tortilla chips with the hand she could control. Lydia reached over and popped a chip into her sister's mouth. A few people stared at them. "Weirdos," someone remarked. Addison scowled deeply and tried to lunge at the stranger. She was unfortunately restrained by the spot at their shoulders where they were fused.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open)   Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2017, 7:49 pm

As Lacey was walking up to the academy's entrance, she could hear a little commotion going on nearby. In instinct, she turned around to see a pair of conjoined twins, knee of them currently trying to get at someone who had obviously been making fun of them. Other people would think nothing of it and keep on going, but not Lacey. Something about the two sparked her interest. Lacey walked over to them. "Hello." She greeted. "Don't pay attention to them, they're just some dumb bullies. I'm Lacey by the way." I introduced myself, holding out my hand.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open)   Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2017, 8:09 pm

"Huh? Oh, we're used to it. Comes with the territory" Addison asked, turning to face Lacey and accidentally spitting out a tortilla chip onto the ground. "Oh, sorry." She apologized with a soft smile, looking over to her sister. Lydia was busy staring at the bully at the moment, but she snapped back to attention at Addison's movement. "Oh, hey! I'm Lydia." She chirped with a bright smile. When Lacey extended her hand to the twins, both looked confused for a moment. Lydia nodded to Addison, who passed the bag of chips to her sister. Once her hand was free, Addison shook Lacey's. "I'm Addison." she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open)   Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2017, 8:15 pm

Lacey smiled. "It's nice to meet you!" She told them kindly once putting my hand back down to my side. "Just out of curiosity, what are you? I mean, are you guys weapons, or Meisters?" She asked them. "I personally am a weapon, but I'm still looking for a Meister." She said. "Sorry I'm rambling, I just love meeting new people, and you two look nice." She continued rambling.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open)   Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2017, 11:42 am

"We're a weapon. double balled flail, to be precise." Addison replied. "I was the one who figured it out!" Lydia spoke up quite proudly, causing her sister to roll her eyes. "We think she was the one who initiated the transformation," she corrected. "Lyd has got most of our control, so it kind of makes sense." Kicking their left leg slightly, Addison frowned. "This is all the control I have with our body. Technically, you just shook Lydia's hand twice." she explained. Lydia nodded and then piped up, "Are you new around here? We've never seen you around."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open)   Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2017, 12:01 pm

Lacey giggled at the two. "Wow. That's quite interesting. I've never met conjoined twins before, and I'm not disappointed." I said. "I'm a lance. I know, lame, but at least I'm something..." She trailed off. "Oh no! I'm not new. I've been going here for a few years already, but because I don't have a partner, I've stayed in the NOT classes. That's probably why you haven't seen me around." She told them kindly.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open)   Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2017, 9:10 pm

"We don't have a partner and we're in EAT classes," Lydia spoke up, frowning curiously and staring over at Lacey. "I don't know. Maybe they made an exception with us 'cause we're conjoined," Addison seemed nonchalant about it, but Lydia's eyes lit up. "Or maybe we're just too awesome to be in those boring NOT classes!" She cheered. Addison rolled her eyes, kicking her leg anxiously. Lydia attempted to get them to start walking, but the two stumbled and fell to the ground. "Ow! You idiot!" Addison exclaimed as Lydia slowly pushed them to their feet again. "It happens. We lose our balance and topple over," Addison muttered, staring at Lydia as blood trickled out of her nose. "Wipe it."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open)   Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2017, 7:46 pm

Lacey just shrugged. "I haven't really been interested in the EAT classes. I don't have someone to wield me, and I'm not really that big of a fighter by myself." Lacey said with a smile. When she saw that they were bringing l beginning to leave, she as checked her watch. "Oh shoot! I have class starting soon!" And exclaimed. "I'm sorry, but I have to go. I have a weapon class." She told the twins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open)   Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendships and chips (Lacey n myself, open)
Page 1 of 1