Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   August 8th 2017, 10:04 am

Crystal nodded with ease, reaching a hand out to take the girl's. In silence, she lead her to the fitting rooms, taking her the way with the least amount of people. It worked out for the benefit of both of them, seeing as neither of them were particularily fond of crowds.

Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   August 8th 2017, 10:39 am

Raicheal kept her head down as Miss Crystal led her to the fitting rooms. Her face was a horribly bright shade of red and she was thankful that there were few people here to see her in this state. Once they got there she when to the first empty room farthest from the door and placed her items in it. She then looked for the mirror and found it was on the back of the door which was a relief to her because if it was there then there was little chance of it being two-way. She then started to look around the small room for any signs of a hidden camera, checking ever corner from high to low. To Miss Crystal, this behavior might seem odd if not down right paranoid but Raicheal didn't care. She wanted to be sure that she was safe, when she had been with the gang they had often bragged about fitting room set ups that would spy on the women within unknowingly. She had even seen one in action having been on the other side of a two-way mirror as she "entertained" the men watching these women change. A shiver ran down her spine as she recalled the memory before getting back to her feet and dusting herself off. The room was safe as best as she could tell but she was still nervous about this.

"Well it looks safe..." Raicheal said, her tone unsure "Can you please watch the door Miss Crystal... I... I don't want any unwanted guests..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   August 8th 2017, 11:55 am

"No one will get through." She assured her gently, smiling at her as she said the words. Even without Rose, she was a formidable weapon, especially as a Death Scythe. Besides, they were still within city limits and she held weight as a DWMA teacher.

Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   August 10th 2017, 11:37 am

"Ok... Thank you" Raicheal said gratefully as she gave her one more nervous smile before closing the door and locking it. After that, she stood there in the small room breathing rapidly as her body began to shake. She knew she was safe as long as Miss Crystal was here so she had to do her best to remain calm. With trembling hands she began to undress, folding the outfit she was wearing and placing it next to her items. She then looked at what she had to try on and decided to start with a simple long sleeved blue dress which fell to her ankles when she put it on. She quickly tied the cloth ties around her waist and stood there for a second looking at herself in the mirror. She blushed a little as she saw herself before looking away and slowly unlocking the door. Raicheal stepped out of the fitting room wearing the dress, the act of changing had caused her amber hair to drape itself partially over her left eye as a slight blush covered her face.

"H-How... how do I l-look?" she said shyly as she looked off to the side of Miss Crystal rather than at her.

OOC: You do not want to know how much time I spent researching dresses XD

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   August 10th 2017, 1:42 pm

ooc: You should have seen me when we did the first on-site DWMA Anniversary Ball. I went through it for all my active characters at the time lol

ic:

Crystal beamed, happy to see her happy and in something new and clean. Her eyes alight, she nodded, clapping her hands gently and hoping the gesture didn't come off as degrading. "It's beautiful. Do you like it, Raicheal?"

ooc: Also, Crystal's going to end up having her do yoga and exercise and stuff with her, to help her nerves and such xD

Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   August 10th 2017, 2:17 pm

OOC: LOL I can only imagine and also that will be interesting Raicheal is not much of an athlete but she does have high endurance and flexibility for *cough* other reasons...

IC: Raicheal blushed a little more and smiled before nodding to answer Miss Crystal's question.

"D-Do you really think I look beautiful..." She said shyly with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   August 10th 2017, 2:37 pm

ooc: Well, it'll help for training and missions and stress relief and all that stuff in this run-on sentence xD

ic:

Crystal's face went curious before going sad, and she nodded, trying to hide the emotions before drifting back towards genuine delight. "I do. Do you not get told that?"

Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   August 10th 2017, 3:08 pm

OCC: LOL I know

IC: Raicheal frowned and bit her lip a little as her gaze dropped to the floor.

"It's...it's been a while..." She said softly in a sad tone "I...I was mostly told I was pretty... or cute... or sexy... or slutty... or dirty... or filthy... or disgusting... I... I kinda stopped thinking I could be beautiful... the last person who said I was... was my grandma..." Though her eyes were hidden by her hair as she looked at the ground, Miss Crystal could see the small tears running down her face before they landed softly on the floor of the fitting room.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   August 10th 2017, 3:13 pm

This child needs protected. It was a thought that was more her instinct than any realization of words. At this point, she was beginning to wonder if she was going to adopt the child herself. Idly, she wondered what had happened to the girl's grandmother, but she didn't dare ask. Crystal might have merely forgotten. "You are beautiful." She asserted, moving to gently wipe the tears away. "You're very beautiful."

Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   August 12th 2017, 11:49 pm

Raicheal flinched slightly as Miss Crystal wiped her tears away but she made no effort to stop her. It felt nice, having someone care about you... she had missed that the most in her time with the gang. She wasn't sure why she did it or if she should have but Raicheal wrapped her arms around Miss Crystal and hugged her lightly.

"T-Thank you... Miss Crystal... It's nice to hear someone say that again..." Raicheal said, her soft voice muffled as she cried a little into Miss Crystal's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   August 13th 2017, 8:40 am

Crystal held her tenderly, gently, like a mother would care fo her child. She seemed to have no qualms with Raicheal's behavior, though she certain;y wished that the girl didn't hurt the way that she did. The poor girl deserved so much better, but she was so strong for coming out of it all the way that she had. "You shouldn't have to thank someone for the truth."

Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   August 13th 2017, 3:04 pm

Raicheal sniffed a little as she nodded slightly to showed that she understood. She hugged Miss Crystal for a few moments longer before letting go and wiping her tears away with her hands.

"So..." She said looking shyly at Miss Crystal with a smile "I guess I should try the rest of these clothes on while we wait for Miss Rose to find us. Right?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   August 13th 2017, 6:02 pm

"She's already in the store." Crystal said tenderly. "We can do whatever you'd like."

Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   August 14th 2017, 1:46 am

"Ok..." Raicheal said before pausing for a moment to think.

"Well... I know I can't talk the two of you out of doing this for me so the only option I really have is to try on what I have and makes sure it fits." She said sighing a little as she looked at Miss Crystal knowingly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   August 14th 2017, 6:42 am

Mischievousness was something that didn't really belong on the Death Scythe's face, but something akin to it was certainly there when she met the weapon's words with a smile. "I'll be here. Rose is wandering the store somewhere." You're safe.

Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   August 30th 2017, 4:53 pm

OOC: I AM SOOO SORRY!!! I took a trip on the 16th to a gaming convention and was away until the 21st and then I had to unpack as well as go back to work and then I got sick...currently still am but the bottom line is I am back! Not a hundred percent but I am back.

IC: "Ok..." Raicheal said nodding once more at Miss Crystal before walking back into the small fitting room and closing the door. She let out a deep sigh as she relaxed a little and started to remove the blue dress and rehang it. She then when to the next item on the pile, a long sleeve, calf length dress with a yellow flower pattern on it. She put the dress on and zippered the back as best as she could. She then looked in the mirror and fixed her hair slightly before opening the door to walk out.

"W-what do you think?" she said nervously as she looked at Miss Crystal.

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   August 31st 2017, 10:28 am

ooc: Hatter, stop worrying about the unlikely possibility of me gnawing your head off just because you haven't posted xD You're fine, duder.

ic:

Crystal smiled wide at the attire, impressed and surprised that Raicheal had picked something so colorful. It was bright and vibrant, making her seem far more lively than the student usually let out. Nodding, she offered the woman a double thumbs up as she spoke, "That's beautiful. I didn't think you'd pick something so bright, but it suits you!"

Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   September 18th 2017, 11:49 pm

Raicheal blushed as Miss Crystal complemented how she looked in the dress and her surprise towards her picking something like it.

"Thank you... I picked it because of the flowers..." She said shyly looking back at the floor "They remind me of the flowers I planted in the dorm gardens’...”  
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   September 26th 2017, 12:40 pm

"You like gardening?" Crystal inquired, curious and intrigued by this new information. It probably wouldn't end well for Raicheal's insisted need to not have the twins buy her everything under the sun and moon, but it certainly seemed to perk Crystal's mood up a bit more.

Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   October 3rd 2017, 11:38 am

Raicheal nodded shyly in answer to Miss Crystal's question as she looked up from the floor.
"I've like gardening ever since I was little..." She said softly as she looked at the patterns on the dress. "My Grandmother taught me... we used to spend hours in a small flower garden behind our home... she always said that people are just like flowers... if you treat them right and care for them with love... they'll bloom into something wonderful." Raicheal continued to stare at the dress transfixed, she looked sad but was also smiling as if the memories and emotions she was experiencing were both saddening and joyful at the same time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   October 5th 2017, 3:42 pm

ooc: I apologize, my brain is in nowhere near working order, I take it her grandmother is dead?

ic:

Crystal smiled sadly at her, seeming to understand her thoughts. "If you'd like, you could help out with ours. We haven't been able to agree on what it should look like and we've worked too much to settle on any other plans."

Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   November 13th 2017, 2:22 am

"Really?!" Raicheal said barely being able to hide the excitement in her voice "I mean... I have to repay you both for your kindness somehow... so... I would love to help." a slight blush rose to Raicheal's cheeks as she seemed to be embarrassed by her outburst.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   November 13th 2017, 8:32 am

Crystal seemed very pleased with the idea of that being Raicheal's trade-off. Really, the girls didn't need to be paid back for their kindness, as it was merely that, but if it made Raicheal feel better to help then something as harmless as gardening wouldn't be a problem. It made it all the better that it was something the girl clearly enjoyed. "Of course. Rose won't argue, either. We can bring you by the house after we leave the mall, if you want, so that you can see what you'd be working with?"

Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   November 13th 2017, 12:34 pm

"ummm... ok" Raicheal said slightly nervous with the thought of going to the teacher's home. "but we should stop by my dorm first to... to drop this stuff off and... to get my gardening stuff..." she blushed a little more and started to look at the floor once more.

"Is... Is that ok?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   November 14th 2017, 12:24 pm

"Of course!" Crystal reassured her, smiling gently. "We can wait on the garden, too, if you'd rather."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   

Back to top Go down

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next