Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 8:54 pm

Crystal smiled reassuringly, nodding at this. "Do you know your sizes for that as well?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 8:57 pm

Raicheal shook her head, blushing more as she stood there next to the teacher and wishing to be anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 9:05 pm

She nodded, saying nothing as she lead her to the checkout for this store. The next one was going to be seriously awkward for the poor girl.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 9:38 pm

Raicheal followed the teacher quietly as her face maintained it’s shade of red. She tried to use the clothes she was carrying to hide it as well as avoid looking at other people but she felt as if everyone was looking at her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 7:44 am

She was wrong, of course. Not even the cashier really paid them much mind, if only because Crystal was drawing the girl behind her while she paid for the belongings. After being wished a nice day, the woman handed the teacher both the receipt at the bag of clothes. Smiling and wishing her the same in return, Crystal took Raicheal's hand and left the store. They'd need to get her sized for new intimates, which was going to be the worst endeavor yet for the girl's anxieties.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 9:33 pm

Raicheal gladly hid behind Miss Crystal as they approached the cashier and even though it was all in her head, she still felt as if there were hundreds of eyes on her. Raicheal's reddening face wasn't the only issue as her anxiety was getting worse with each passing minute. Her heart rate seemed to double as her body began to shake. When Miss Crystal took Raicheal's hand, it felt like she was holding on to a small earthquake. As they started to walk out of the store, Raicheal was regretting saying anything to Miss Crystal but there was no turning back now. She just needed to start taking deep breaths and calm down else she would end up having a panic attack but as they walked through the mall it was getting increasingly harder due to all the people.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 9:38 pm

They received a small blessing when they made it to the intimates shop; despite the overall popularity of the mall, the store itself was empty, save the staff. Leading the girl gently, Crystal took her towards one of the backrooms where she flagged down an assistant that, apparently, the teacher was already acquainted with. She quickly explained the situation to the woman, who smiled and nodded. She was a homely older lady that gave off the sort of vibe a well-loved grandmother might. Crystal hoped that this would be enough to put Raicheal back at ease.

"Hello, hon." The elder lady said, smiling at her. the hunch in her back put her close enough to Raicheal's level that she could very nearly look her directly in the eyes. "Would you mind if I took your measurements?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 10:18 pm

Raicheal seemed to calm down slightly as they left the crowd of the mall and entered the small store. She glanced around the new shop and upon seeing some of the "items" she quickly looked down to the floor as her blush redouble. She stood there awkwardly as Miss Crystal when to talk to the older woman and she became slightly more nervous as the woman approached. However, as soon as the woman spoke she seemed to calm down slightly as she couldn't help but be reminded of her grandmother. She looked up at the woman, still red-faced and shook her head slightly indicating that the woman could continue.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 10:22 pm

The woman nodded, her actions gentle and carefully as she took the young lady's measurements. It took a while, in part because she was being so careful, but she was doing her best to put the girl at ease. Once done, she took the measurements and began to look through their catalog for modest styles the girl might like. While she did so, she passed on the sizes the girl would need for underwear. They had less fancy pairs in stock, of course, so that gave them something to look for for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 10:47 pm

Raicheal stood there as best as she could. She was shaking all over and there was more than one occasion where she flinched or jumped a little. In fact, her nerves were pretty much at their wit's end but the older woman was able to calm her down enough to keep going on. When she finished taking her measurements and stepped away, Raicheal was all but exhausted as she sat down on the floor breathing heavily as if she had just finished running a marathon. She glanced up a little Miss Crystal stood next to her with a large book. She sat down next to her and Raicheal could see what was in the book as her cheeks became red once more.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 7:36 pm

Crystal geared the catalog towards the girl, allowing her to see the various designs and styles. "Most of their stuff is really comfortable and durable." She told her, thinking of the functionality and the fact that having durable clothing meant having to replace it last often. By all accounts, the way she spoke and acted made it seem like there was nothing at all intimate about... well, shopping for intimates. She was simply so casual about the whole endeavor, trying to put the girl at ease.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 2:12 pm

Raicheal looked at the catalog as she and Miss Crystal flipped through it. She nodded as Miss Crystal talked and was slightly more relaxed though her face still sported a heavy blush. She didn't really talk much as they did this but she did make an effort to point at some of the... "items" that she liked. Even if she wouldn't speak much, she still wanted to do what she could to get this over with.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 6:46 pm

Crystal made a mental note of each one that she pointed out, eventually marking them down for ease of finding or, if need be, ordering. She remained calm and serene throughout the ordeal, continuing to try to put and subsequently keep the girl at ease. She completely bypassed the more intimate articles, in fear for the poor girl's sanity. Soon enough, Raicheal would have an entirely new wardrobe. Idly, Crystal reminded herself that they should take her to a shoe store next. If nothing else, socks would be a worthy investment.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 12:53 am

Raicheal sat there, calm but still red enough to match her hair till the task was done and they had reached the end of the catalog. Once that was complete, Raicheal brought her knees up to her chest and hugged them as she buried half her face into the now drawn in limbs. Miss Crystal would recognize this position from their conversation in the infirmary and it would be easy to infer that it was a coping mechanism ingrained into her in order to deal with feeling uncomfortable. She sat like that, a little teenage ball next to the teacher until the older woman who worked at the store came for them or Miss Crystal did something that would cause her to move.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 9:05 am

Leaving the girl in peace, she set out to grab the articles as they had been requested, returning not terribly long later with the bundle. She took her seat back beside the girl, remaining for a while in silence until the sales associate returned, a smile on her face as she held out a collection of modest, simple pieces for which Raicheal could cover her chest with. There was over a week's worth of the contraptions, in various styles for various tops to fit over them, including some designed for higher activity, like combat. Crystal smiled, not caring about the prices --- and certainly not letting the girl see them --- and stood with her bundle in a shopping basket, stretching her hand out to help the girl up. This bit of embarrassment was almost over.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 3:15 pm

Raicheal glanced over at the teacher both times she got up but she didn't move either time instead opting to remain in her balled-up state. When Miss Crystal was finished with the older woman and stretched her hand out to Raicheal, she took it gingerly and stood up next to the teacher, her eyes on the floor as she started following Miss Crystal.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 3:17 pm

Without a word or worry, Crystal paid for the intimates and had them bagged up in such a way that one could not tell by looking at the container where it was they'd been shopping. Holding the bag securely in her own hand, she led the girl out of the store and towards the next one. "What kinds of shoes do you have?" The woman asked her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 4:32 pm

"S-Shoes?" Raicheal said quietly for the first time since they left the dressing room as her blush lessen a little.

"I have these..." Raicheal said confused she lifted her foot up slightly showing Miss Crystal the well-worn simple black flats that she was wearing on her feet.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 5:03 pm

Crystal frowned, realizing this was yet another trip that they needed to make. Nodding, she led her to the nearest shoe store, showing her first the socks section so that she could find ones she thought might be comfortable in. Shoes would come after; the girl certainly needed something good for combat, even being a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 8:19 pm

Raicheal stood there by the socks still slightly confused on why she was here, she knew there was no point in protesting the teacher's kindness. She looked over the rows of socks and viewed the wide variety that the store had in stock. There were a number of socks in all lengths, colors, and sizes with some having patterns and others not. In the end, after looking over them all for a few minutes she grabbed a six pack of calf length socks in both black and white as well as a smaller bundle with two pairs of calf length flower patterned socks.

"Ummm... How are these?" She asked turning to Miss. Crystal while holding the items.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 9:45 pm

In all honesty, Crystal was surprised that she had grabbed one pair, let alone three sets. Smiling, she noded before leading her down the rows to the tennis shoes. She eyeballed the girl for a moment before pulling out one of the shoe size contraptions, for which to measure her.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 10:13 pm

"Ummm... Miss. Crystal... what is that?" Raicheal asked as she stood there with the socks in her hands and looked at Miss. Crystal with a puzzled expression.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 10:11 am

"It's to measure your foot." Crystal said, smiling, gesturing for the girl to sit down on a nearby bench. "Take your shoe off and put your foot on the metal; the top slides down so that it can get the shape and size of your foot for shoes."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 8:00 pm

"Oh... Ok..." Raicheal said sitting on the small metal bench before placing the socks next to her. She then bent over slightly to undo her left shoe but stopped and quickly looked up and down the row they were in, checking that they were alone. Once she was sure no one else was there, she slipped off the shoe to show her foot which like most of her body was plagued with scars and healed burn marks. She placed her foot on the tool and tried to move the sliders but she wasn't able to get them to move in her hunched over state.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2017, 9:30 am

"Easy does it," Crystal said, gently directing her back to sitting upright with a slight pressure against her shoulder. Smiling softly, she adjusted the sliders on her own, coming away with the small measure of Raicheal size six shoe. Pulling the metal away, she left her to return the shoe back to place, fighting her own empathetic pain over seeing the marks that marred the girl's skin. Wandering down the aisle, she began looking for shoes in the appropriate size that might match the girl's tastes, focusing first on tennis shoes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next